Nokia N95

JJ

Whats the difference between the normal version and the 8gb version (bar the obvious)And does the normal version have removeable storage?And what is so special about this phone?I want a new phone and I'm thinking of actually getting a sick one for once.

I aint big on phones, I've always had nokias...Untill about 6-8 months ago I got a d900 for £30pile of sh*t, i want a nokia back
kdsand lksadsaasad sadlold900 was SICKwhat was wrong with it?Message/Phonebook/Picture password protection on Samsungs>>>>>>>>>>

This fone freezes a lot.
ive had the n95 about 2 months now, i never turn it off, and it has never froze for mebattery life is the killer for me
You the only one I know that says that, your lucky still.Used to love off nokias though...mm, i jsut remember I actually have a nokia now, meh.Sony Ericssons are v good. If only for the Ringing volume, which is nice and LOUD.B.O. If you have an ipod or something similar, there really is no point getting the N95lol, b.o.

I aint big on phones, I've always had nokias...Untill about 6-8 months ago I got a d900 for £30pile of sh*t, i want a nokia back
kdsand lksadsaasad sadlold900 was SICKwhat was wrong with it?Message/Phonebook/Picture password protection on Samsungs>>>>>>>>>>
im dumbi have an E900 lolthats how swag i am with phones

im dumbi have an E900 lolthats how swag i am with phones
lol lolYea the e-900 was swag, d900 was v good though IMO...The normal version has removable storage in the form of a memory card..

Im getting mine upgraded to the N97 in 6 weeks time.Might as well just wait a little more.The N95 is VERY erratic to say the least.Great features and camera, but the battery and the freezing is a killer.
i cant say ive ever had the freezing prob?only battery

I hear this all the time from my friend who has it. Put me off buying it.Which phones are good to buy now? havent been following the market lately.
There really hasnt been that many released recently.The N95, G600 and the swag Viewty seem to still be the most popular.There should be a nice boom in new phones hitting the market in the next 2 months though, N97 included.

The N95 8GB has:Sleeky black look.More RAM.Slightly higher build quality.A slightly faster loading camera (quicker to take pics)and finally built in 8GB of memory.It's vodafone exclusive.What the normal N95 has over the 8GB version is:Memory expansion slot (removable storage).With the latest firmware update it is expandable up to 8GB and possibly up to 32GB with future updates (people have said with the current update that the phone will accept 16GB cards without problem).Camera shutter.Far cheaper and open to all networks.

I hear this all the time from my friend who has it. Put me off buying it.Which phones are good to buy now? havent been following the market lately.
There really hasnt been that many released recently.The N95, G600 and the swag Viewty seem to still be the most popular.There should be a nice boom in new phones hitting the market in the next 2 months though, N97 included.
n97?what an earth is that

n97?what an earth is that
Theres no such thing

This fone freezes a lot.
ive had the n95 about 2 months now, i never turn it off, and it has never froze for mebattery life is the killer for me
You the only one I know that says that, your lucky still.Used to love off nokias though...mm, i jsut remember I actually have a nokia now, meh.Sony Ericssons are v good. If only for the Ringing volume, which is nice and LOUD.B.O. If you have an ipod or something similar, there really is no point getting the N95lol, b.o.
Camera is serious aswell..As long as you are neat and tidy, you'll be fineIt only freezes if you keep unessasary stuff on there.. I know people who save every single text message..Also, when you go out and take photos, vids etc.. why keep it on the fone forever.. upload it to your comp, then your fresh again for the next foto op..This is one of the best phones to ever come onto the market..Ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing..

This fone freezes a lot.
its cool bored of mine now still does reset randomly tho set the fone to gms mode & the batt will last abit longer
People never learn still....Nokia have made it easier for you to update your sh*t......NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATERIf you want it DE-BRANDED aswell.... with the latest FIRMWARE which has fixed a lot of issues. Bar the battery life ofcoz.Also the difference between the two phones is minute......Considering that you can get a 8GB card for the original phone then there's no real difference. Bar the removal of the camera slider and the fact that its black...

The N95 8GB has:Sleeky black look.More RAM.Slightly higher build quality.A slightly faster loading camera (quicker to take pics)and finally built in 8GB of memory.It's vodafone exclusive.What the normal N95 has over the 8GB version is:Memory expansion slot (removable storage).With the latest firmware update it is expandable up to 8GB and possibly up to 32GB with future updates (people have said with the current update that the phone will accept 16GB cards without problem).Camera shutter.Far cheaper and open to all networks.
As I write this while watching Spiderman 3 on that very phone I can say that it is not exclusive to Vodafone as I got it yesterday on the 3 network.Films DVD quality too!