Best get them RAPIDSHARE passes raped

Swiftie

Good thing im not a download freak... u lot are pissed.llow paying for rapidshare accounts
ur missing out
I agree.Unlucky you Curse not paying for a year RS pass when the sites getting shut down.Stupid you for not paying for something you can get for free.
I got my account for free stillll.
Your a boss then.

I hope this doesn't happen. Rapidshare has been well worth the money. The amount of music and videos I've dl is all thanks to rapidshare, besides I've got 3 months left.Rapidshare >>>>>> __________***Goes back to downloading***

cant even download of datpiff nemore cunts want me to buy some f*cking ticket biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
is it not free nemore ?K-dot.1
yh but i can never get a d/l of the basic server,they offer this thing wer u pay £1.50 n get like 3 downloads some scam ting im sayingpissed sh*t off there i cant find nower else

cant even download of datpiff nemore cunts want me to buy some f*cking ticket biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
is it not free nemore ?K-dot.1
yh but i can never get a d/l of the basic server,they offer this thing wer u pay £1.50 n get like 3 downloads some scam ting im sayingpissed sh*t off there i cant find nower else
finally

if it does get cancelled hope it's after aprilgot another 3 months left biggrin.gif.gonna download bare sh*t tomorrow lol.but still who's on going to germany to riot over ths?
me fm dem sknheds dnt scre me
LOLdem neo nazis would rip your black skin off and wear it as a coat
hmmm....metrosexual skinheads eh? "I want the lightskinned one, his flesh will suit my eyes"