FAO anyone who lives in WG

Sole

no where just been lurking about....levels are kinda low in here and i'm sick of freshies commin with "and you are?" when i see there posts are below 500 some joke ting where the f*cks the likes of ash/ceazy/toney did they get head topped or sumfin?*still wana know the name of this shop*

whats the name of that shop with the glass front just a bit down from argos opposite mr bagelssells designer clothes maharishi evisu money etcSAFE
Is it the one before H&M if your walking down from Weatherspoon?
yeah its completely glass and has 2 floors probably the best shop in woodgreen for clothes (IMO)

Isn't Mr Bagels a bit of a bump?I always go Weatherspoon or Subway when im in WG.
how do you work that out? £3.50 for chicken and rice is decent and i hope you dont mean you eat in weatherspoons!!mr bagels real fresh ingredients>>>>>>sub way processed ingredients

Isn't Mr Bagels a bit of a bump?I always go Weatherspoon or Subway when im in WG.
how do you work that out? £3.50 for chicken and rice is decent and i hope you dont mean you eat in weatherspoons!!mr bagels real fresh ingredients>>>>>>sub way processed ingredients
Well i've never seen that deal before.Yeah i eat in Weatherspoon here and there.Normally get a Burger meal or something, pretty decent.Especially with some Garlic Bread and Desert after.

weatherspooon food is cheap and cheerfulljus dont be orderin no steak or any thing and expect em to cook it properly lol
did you not watch that program on weatherspoons meat?fam they dont even use real cows they use some cross breed cow and buffalo ting from india that looks f*cking mutated it called zebu or somethingzebu2.jpgread this and you'll never eat there againhttp://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...21/ai_n19474752

weatherspooon food is cheap and cheerfulljus dont be orderin no steak or any thing and expect em to cook it properly lol
did you not watch that program on weatherspoons meat?fam they dont even use real cows they use some cross breed cow and buffalo ting from india that looks f*cking mutated it called zebu or somethingzebu2.jpgread this and you'll never eat there againhttp://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...21/ai_n19474752
ohhh so thats where the buffalo wings come from biggrin.gif