ADULTHOOD 2008 TRAILOR

kerser

What!Film looks overly better. No burberry caps and sh*t like last time.The guy at the end seems like he's stepped up his humour game.Usually, in general, first versions are always meant to be the best, then the latter get swagger...but in this case, there getting better...BANG BANG ELDERHOOD GANG...63749ejliwnv9.png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good,kidulthood was actully big....watched it again the other week along with rollin with the nines....rwt9's is sooooooo sh*t it needs deleting from the archives.....
i think you got it the wrong way round
nah kidulthood was more real rollin with the nines was blown way out of proportion

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Kidulthood was a good film even if it was a bit OTT. Shame aml ameen aint in this one (for obvious reasons) cause he was the best thing about kidulthood (no hommes). LOL! at the white bredrin bussing too quick again! will catch this on pirate.

a lot of its round grove, ill watch it incase im walking around in the background
i'm sure you'd have noticed the cameras
i did u kno, the lorries and caravans were parked up in sainsburys car park for a while, but then again quite alot of things are filmed by that skate place under the westway.

danny dyers sh*tany cockney sweetboy.one dimensional aswell
u can tell hes a top c*nt in real life who loves himself off too much
My dad saw him on road and told me that "He looks like the sort of bloke who's used to getting abused on the street"
I met Danny Dyer in my local once.Hes a top gezzer stood and chatted to everyone.He got kicked out of the pub though for sniffing lines in the toilet.He acts cockney the way he does in films.He aint a fake.I think hes a sick actor aswell.