car rentals

Sole

one guy i know has started a rental company with his cousin and uncle for any age aslong as you have a full licencetelling me he's got mini cooper s for £70 a day and £200 deposit and then sports range for £200 a day and £1000 deposit....as well as other whips like R32 says he's looking to get Audi R8 (i will belive when i see it tbh)wat you man think?

Guest Seriouss
I'd love to drive a R32, but aint feeling to pay that much to find out what its like
I drove my friends - SEXY. Even the engine sound is sooo nice. And so quick. Not worth £200 though!!

Guest Seriouss
Good idea but high risk involved. Companies hire to people over a certain age for a reason.
true but not everyones got £1000 for a deposit so i doubt they'd get anyguy's renting.
The people who have the cash are not necessarily going to be the people who are sensible though.

nah your getting it twist the range SPORT is £200 a day the R32 is probably around the same as the cooper S you get the £200 deposit back (£1000 back for the range)my mates mum has an R32 he nicks it all the time its doing it...i'll up a link 2moro if he has a website set up.

Is it with full tank?what if the driver bus thru the congestion zone and didnt bother paying? or drove on the bus lane, parked somehwere illegal? Who pays the fine?70 is decent still.Put with an extra 20 u can have a mini on finance. paying that monthly..Its good buisness tho.

Is it with full tank?what if the driver bus thru the congestion zone and didnt bother paying? or drove on the bus lane, parked somehwere illegal? Who pays the fine?70 is decent still.Put with an extra 20 u can have a mini on finance. paying that monthly..Its good buisness tho.
You sign a consent form saying that any speed/parking fines, congestion charges u get, u have to pay

lol whothe f*ck do you think pays for it....YOUjust like if you had a courtesy car you'd pay the tickets they'd be forwarded to your address obviously.yeah if your getting a car on finance thats obviously cheaper but this is just too stunt in...range sport outside ministry will get you alot of puntang!lol in the morning "wake up bitch i aint losing my grand deposit on this sh*t...bus stops at the end of the road still!"boxup i'll pm you it 2morow fam!