Erykah Badu

Em Dott

Wavant, yeah she had it from day but BRUV. This time round she's got EXTRA gammon. Her frame reminded me abit of Kapri Styles.

Yesterday I was having one of dem deep conversations with a good musa bredrin of mine & funny how he was saying exactly the message Erykah delivered in that track.

I met her once, her aura was so tranquil.

the way this woman ups the levels everytime is too much

/

Lol

Even though I'd read ppl's comments about the bootah, when she actually showed it, I was still like 'where the f*ck did that come from?'

I would love to meet her, been wanting to go to her concert so bad but I missed the chance :( next time for sure!

A good friend of mine was too speaking of that message that Badu said at the end ,just a week ago, had to send the video to her after watching it!! :)

I love the fact that her physical beauty is a shock, means people actually rate her for the profoundness of her music rather her surviving on her body as a means of promotion. Shes always been thick,(probs more so after her babies) just doesnt exploit it like the majority of artists out 'ere cos that aint wat she is about. :Y:

She's one of a very few artists these days who still really stand for something. I encourage you to stay alert & don't miss out next time she comes to the uk.

From day she's truely understood the POWER of the black female's body so in addition with her voice & lyrics it's TOO much.