SMH @ Rappers from the South

Jubez Fresco

Interviewer- "Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?"Plies- "Plies is a tool, You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like Im doin tho these niqqas in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight, they feeling the pressure, or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bullshyt and keep the real you feel me?It also a word you can use in terms of things goin on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear somthin I say and say that it plies to me."Interviewer- "I've heard of a tool called a Pliers and the term applies."Plies- "You know what I'm trying to say my niqqa, juss buy my album"Headshots everywhere.

Interviewer- "Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?"Plies- "Plies is a tool, You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like Im doin tho these niqqas in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight, they feeling the pressure, or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bullshyt and keep the real you feel me?It also a word you can use in terms of things goin on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear somthin I say and say that it plies to me."Interviewer- "I've heard of a tool called a Pliers and the term applies."Plies- "You know what I'm trying to say my niqqa, juss buy my album"Headshots everywhere.
LMFAO\rh\ehjtaejazryjkarykjyyjPLIES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_____________

biggrin.gif:D

LMFAO

but its fake

Where do you get the name Plies?Man it was a term that came from a couple friends of mine in Ft. Myers. We actually used the term kind of loosely. ..And the term, I guess it just stood for people that we considered to be getting they share of street money. So to me I always wanted to embrace the name. That was always gonna be a reflection of where I was from if I was ever gonna be full time or full-fledged in this music thing. Thatâs kinda where the name came from. Man I been using it the last.. I kinda won the name by default so been usin it the last six years. And where you from?Iâm from Ft. Myers, Florida.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V977u-6Q0ww