Vip2 Changes

Dan.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

da owner of grime forum said lol wen i asked him bout merging the sites...i said the admins cud swap over the databases etc he said lol again...its dat same guy every boid of before in dat rwd users baitin dere boats topic cuple months bak...so i doubt he wud eva agree to it...
LOL. i bet its tht one whos picture of his dad or woteva looked like barry from eastenders innit.
lol nah its dis onel_f10818917cad8ea7d35729bd878bab3f.jpg

Can I just say, leaving them topics shows that what we are saying is working. Some proper debates going on in here and not being locked because the mod wasnt feeling itI dont like that Illuminati thread no more, was interesting at one point but has gone to sh*t so I dont go in there, simple.More discussion based topics are popping up so not only is there the normal mundane sh*t, theres discussions going on. More like a real whatever room. Also shows there is no need for a race and religion room 'cause that is fine in here*pats myself on the back*I think I am still the Che Guevara of dis ting. I bun out the cliques now I got sh*t jumping as far as discussion topics.

yeah grime forum is slooooow,vip2 has to have one of the best servers for forums....

To be honest, I'd like to see a change up of the mods, too many of them are either biased against certain users(not naming names) or let tasteless jokes get outta hand. e.g. not locking offensive topics.My opinion doe.I think it's time to freshen up the forum and let others have a go at modding.

Put Music & News on the front page.I'm willing ot be an editor for the news articles if needed.By music I mean like Myspace, not downloadable, but preveiws of artists new tracks (maybe even some from here)I'm sure this is totally legal to do, as long as they arent being downloaded.Have say 4 tracks, they'd change when neccesary (Iknow this is a lot of work for the admins, but again, I'm sure I & others would be willing to help)Also, a better toolbar on the front page.I think we should have reviews for albums etc, new ones of course, something has to be left for the forumThere could be a option for Reviews: (then when clicked on, underneath came the option for)Films || Books || DVD || GamesThen of course whoever was reviewing would have a breif review of the new book/game/film of each genre..PERSONALLY.....I dont know anythign with Hyperfrank or someone similar is possible? We could have interviews with grime artists on here, it would attract more people, even if people have links on here we could use themOf course we could use OTHER sites interviews, as long as we site the source, but it wouldnt be as good....I was thinking it could go under a "Features" section or something like that..I was thinking the bar could go like thisHome || News || Features || Reviews || Editorial || Market || ForumHome: of course would be to refresh/redirect to the current front pageNews: would have breif but informative articles on a range of current events, (FACT ONLY) subs could be Sports News perhapsFeatures:could have interviews etc (should we be able to EVER get them, or something similar) (even tracks that could be legally downloaded) OR somethign like tutorials in Music from some of our more talented users...(not just music, anything)Reviews: I've stated already, reviews section could look something like thisLatest reviews:There Will Be Blood: Ed. Superstition(Added 2 days, 20 mins ago)Lupe Fiasco Presents The Cool: Ed. Stat Trice(Added when Black Jesus was born etc..)And then maybe 1 or two more things of something that has come out recently from each of the types, I.E. Dvd, Film, Book, Games, just ONE for each to avoid cluttering..*just found an example of the reviews thing I was talking about, taken from AHH*So, the current review you would be veiwing would be up, and there would be a sidebar that looked like this.reviewsxk8.jpgEditorial:This will be for current events/whatever the current editor chooses....from political races, to the current climate of the country....Market I was thinking could be for users to buy & sell things between eachother, Using Paypal or something similar (thoguh I htink paypal is the most secure) However Im aware of the problems that could arise should sh*t f*ck UP, then people come to you (Blade, swiftie etc..) asking for some kind of reperations..And you dun know what the Forum part would be..I know all of this seems a long way considering we are still quite small, but I think doing some/all of these things could brign a lot more users to the board/get the front page to be something that was more interactive/attractive..Just my 2 cents...Death.

still think my podcast idea would be big in the game.....