3 f*ckING RED LIGHTS

L

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loli dont see why people have to limit themselves to one consolethis aint like when you was 10 and ur marge made u choose between a nintendo or sega for ur birthday
thats what im thinkinlike man waited till xmas til the new premium dropped with HDMI, BAM i bought that sh*tnow im waitin till next xmas till 160 ps3 white is dropped BAM that sh*t is minethen i got 1080p with 360 and ps3 both with hdmi, both white, just sittin there, neeky but i was brought up on games

Had the "Ring Of Death" a while back and the customer service is beyond a joke. I recieved a phone call from Microsoft asking me to take part in a questionnaire about the customer service and I slated them. All they do is sit behinda desk with either a card with answers or infront of a PC with answers they know f*ck all else and I told them this, employ people who actually know about the console and not sit in call centres.Thankfully mine is fixed and working fine.
INTERNET PROVIDIIDDIINNNGS

I didn't realise how easy it was to change the hard drive on the ps3...kinda makes the whole "its only a 40gb hard drive" thing pointless.The only issue is backwards compatibility, cos for ports you can just attach a hub.
Why do so many ppl make noise about backwards compatability?The ppl complaining usually have at least 1 PS2 so whats the problem? Especially if you have a slim PS2.Now complaining about it with the xbox is a whole different story.Their backwards comp set up is so odd.Chronicles of Ridd*ck, a heavy game and in the classic titles list isnt available to play on the Back Comp list but you should see some of the sillyness that is available.Who wants to play barbies horse adventure or whatever its called? biggrin.gif