His Hype>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Other

Galactus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ not dying to this tune atleast once a week
lol @ dis being the only lineS of the first 8 bar dat i can typeI SITLL BEHAVE RAW, NO LOVE 4 DA LAW..FEDS BOTHER ME MOREEEE N RAGZZZZI DONT CARE WHERE U LIVE OR WHO U WIV..U WILL GET BURIED IN DA GRASS..RAGZZZFGHG 'DG 'SDFHG FDWE WERENT KNOCKIN D BOOTS HOW WE KICKED TOESMOVE 2 DA MIC MC'S ARE LIKE 'OH DEAR!!!!12'23'WE/..F SDIDNT WANNA CARELEFT DAT BOY IN A GUTTERSOMWEHREWEN I TALK LIVEO WEN I TALK RAREMAKE U WISH U WAS BON ELSWHEHHRGFERF FDSSINSIDE OUTDIZZEEEFLOWBOY WILE OUTTTTTTPUMP UPTONE UPWEIGHTS IN D GYMGLASS FULL OF ALIZEEERIGHT TO D BRIMROLLLL DEEEP SOOOO DEEEPDEY CNT SWIMDOIN IT FOR KEISHADOIN IT FOR KIMDO DA BUTTER FLYSHAKE UR BATTY LOSHAKE UR BATTY HIGHDNT ASK MEWHOWENWHEREOR WHYI WANNA C UR BATTY RISE 2 DA SKYBOYTRACK IS 2MUCHKANO'S VERSION IS ALSO ^ THERE

lol any east heads remember jeepers creepers?
lol oh sh*t i ain't heard of that name in tiiime.dem man just used to just jam outside mc'ds everday
lol yh them + kids in da hood. the crew just died off tho.
yeah init. knew a few them, some from prince regents sides, and knew a few who went st. bons.reh that sh*t is back in the day

"hhaaaa you bitch, you think i wont hit you cos your a woman, look at me when im talking to youartgghghhghgyou're this close to getting a slap,and im not holding backyou put deadly poison in my fried rice,now watch what ill do about that.itll take 24 hours the poision to get to my brain,SO ILL MAKE YOU LICK MY BALLS FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEN YOULL PLAY MY GAME"
HAVE YOU SMOKED CRACK BEFORE?NO?WELL YOU HAVE KNOWWWW.

"hhaaaa you bitch, you think i wont hit you cos your a woman, look at me when im talking to youartgghghhghgyou're this close to getting a slap,and im not holding backyou put deadly poison in my fried rice,now watch what ill do about that.itll take 24 hours the poision to get to my brain,SO ILL MAKE YOU LICK MY BALLS FOR A FEW HOURS AND THEN YOULL PLAY MY GAME"
HAVE YOU SMOKED CRACK BEFORE?NO?WELL YOU HAVE KNOWWWW.
you KNOW.devilman before he got known >>>