What motivates you?

Apache

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serpent, you're very good if they are yours.
they are mine and i am the baddest mc on this forum nobody can test
skeen
Shame your a top clown
its a shame also that i'll make anyone thats wants to test look like a top clown
hmmmK-dot.1
yeh skeen
Classshhh.
*batlerapper*Yo Q this nigga dnt want none of me*battlerapper*K-dot.1p.s. Truest stories

Serpent, you're very good if they are yours.
they are mine and i am the baddest mc on this forum nobody can test
c/s serious but....skeen @ reply
Shame your a top clown
its a shame also that i'll make anyone thats wants to test look like a top clown
and agen lolK-dot.1
yeh i was replying in the manner of an mc as a joke

what i mean is its a really good feeling but sometimes in life we do things just to impress our parents and end up in mid life chrisis wen we realise we are living an empty meaningless life.....e.g. for a long time i was destined or shud i say my whole life was geared towards goin med school( 4 sciences at A level etc)...once my dad passed the feeling of wanting to do that passed with him cos all along i know i was doin it to impress him,only then was i able to really decide on what i wanted to do in life and start working properly towards it...although this is not always the case when u get this particular feeling imagine that had happened to me later in life...K-dot.1

what i mean is its a really good feeling but sometimes in life we do things just to impress our parents and end up in mid life chrisis wen we realise we are living an empty meaningless life.....e.g. for a long time i was destined or shud i say my whole life was geared towards goin med school( 4 sciences at A level etc)...once my dad passed the feeling of wanting to do that passed with him cos all along i know i was doin it to impress him,only then was i able to really decide on what i wanted to do in life and start working properly towards it...although this is not always the case when u get this particular feeling imagine that had happened to me later in life...K-dot.1
Yeah, I definately hear what your'e saying, I kinda going through that right now.

Parents making their childs life decisions are waste, I was always told to do a job that I will enjoy and I am passionate about.Some parents are just waste material.
More time it gives a child some direction and substance to their earlier life. The fact they have plans makes it easier for them to make future plans because they have that ambition and discipline instilled in them early on.

Parents making their childs life decisions are waste, I was always told to do a job that I will enjoy and I am passionate about.Some parents are just waste material.
More time it gives a child some direction and substance to their earlier life. The fact they have plans makes it easier for them to make future plans because they have that ambition and discipline instilled in them early on.
i agree...it gives u strength of character but after bout 16 it needs to be stoppedK-dot.1