Benga & Coki - Night

Sinister

What the f*ck do you call that jst f*cked the whole tune up 4 me aint a f*ckin music video What a f*ckin load of bollocks
ye that 1 video just dented the whole dubstep scene in the view of the mainstream....at first i thot ok sumin different, n i thot it wud change, but llow havin the squid swimming der for the WHOLE time...there idea was good to do sumin different and imaginative, but there execution of the idea was poor.the vid didnt av to be wid ppl, or vids of the raves or themselves, but it didnt have to be sumin silly.3/10.

What kind of Windows screensaver music video is that? Track's really starting to annoy me now. Ayia Napa '07 ruined it.
Yeh, i fell in love with this tune when dubstep allstars vol5 came out then when my best friend came back from napa try tell me about the 'do doo doo doo' 'funky' song i just knew it was time to let the play count r.i.p on my ipod.

What kind of Windows screensaver music video is that? Track's really starting to annoy me now. Ayia Napa '07 ruined it.
Yeh, i fell in love with this tune when dubstep allstars vol5 came out then when my best friend came back from napa try tell me about the 'do doo doo doo' 'funky' song i just knew it was time to let the play count r.i.p on my ipod.
ye its a big tune but it got RAPED commerically...put alongside bassline, bassline mc's spitting on it, now a crappy vid...dnt get me wrong its good that it got success but it shudnt be at the expense of its nature.