Seriouss Really did do a Valetines Day Massarce

Mr. Gayle

A gunman has opened fire on students in a packed lecture hall, killing five people before shooting himself dead.Gunman causes devastationSome 16 other students were injured - two critically - during the bloodshed at Northern Illinois University, near Chicago.The killer, a former sociology student at the university, was dressed from head to toe in black, and wearing dark glasses.Police said he was armed with a shotgun and two handguns, and burst in through a door and on to the stage in the lecture hall.He then opened fire on the 162 geology students inside. Many scrambled out of the room as he reloaded his weapons.After a two-minute shooting spree, he shot himself dead on stage.AdvertisementStudent George Gaynor said: "Some girl got hit in the eye, a guy got hit in the leg. It was like five minutes before class ended too."Another student said: "He was just shooting, and people were screaming."Witnesses said people were bleeding profusely from neck and other wounds.University President John Peters told a news conference that four female and one male student were killed in the "brief, rapid-fire assault".He said three of them died at the scene, two died later in hospital.The university's police chief Donald Grady said the motive for the killing is not known.Gun victim carried to ambulance (pic from Northern Star student paper)The 25,000-student campus was closed for a day in December while detectives investigated racist graffiti found on a dormitory wall, which made reference to the Virginia Tech atrocity.Student Edward Robinson said the killer seemed to target a particular area of the lecture hall."It was almost like he knew who he wanted to shoot," he said. "He knew who and where he wanted to be firing at."British student Alan Brennand, a teaching assistant at the university, told Sky News: "The campus is on lockdown. There's a lot of police presence, and a lot of ambulances."US schools and colleges have seen a series of shootings in recent years.Sky News Washington correspondent Robert Nisbet said: "There have been four this week alone, which is an extraordinary number."In April last year, Virginia Tech became the site of the deadliest rampage, when a gunman killed 32 people and himself.
llow it

I don't know. I only watch Jeremy Kyle because I hope one day that one of the iditos on the show kills Jezza on live TV for being such a smug faced twat.
yeh true, i swear he finks he's mr perfect wen he had an affair with his wife before according to some newspaper a while back i fink it was in the sun, any how someone needs to box his face in