Jeans

YUNG BATHIN APE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

juss kool nar star gangif you bought D&G jeans you would know what the Winner fit isI only wear Winner'sMost of the other fits get small by the ankles an things like thatSome Kanye West fruity plimsole wearing type of jeansgetmahblad
baggy jeans r for americans... we r european we were blessed 2 born in ldn... they dnt get half the sh*t we get here... they laugh at euro crackas copying them i neva undastood why certain sections of the populations want 2 copy their waste style so muchwhere do your people buyy your d&g jeans from fly boy ?
lol @ the tight sh*t sold in london, but i also agree that the US baggy stuff is too overboardmixing european wear with toned down us = winner.saw some blk american dudes doing the emo thing the other day, then wearing timbs. bless 'em

juss kool nar star gangif you bought D&G jeans you would know what the Winner fit isI only wear Winner'sMost of the other fits get small by the ankles an things like thatSome Kanye West fruity plimsole wearing type of jeansgetmahblad
baggy jeans r for americans... we r european we were blessed 2 born in ldn... they dnt get half the sh*t we get here... they laugh at euro crackas copying them i neva undastood why certain sections of the populations want 2 copy their waste style so muchwhere do your people buyy your d&g jeans from fly boy ?
lol @ the tight sh*t sold in london, but i also agree that the US baggy stuff is too overboardmixing european wear with toned down us = winner.
yesur!

When it comes to jeans I am a true label hoeMy favourite has to be True ReligionBut I also wear Rock and Republic, Rich & SkinnyCitizens of HumanitySeven for All MankindI also like Diesel, Levis and Miss Sixty.From the high street hmm Miss selfridge is all right still.