R.I.P. Big L || May 30 1974 - Feb 15 1999

Cipher

Been 9 years already sh*t...dude was THAT GUY. (no homo)Big L appreciation thread.Man birthed so many guys styles, Cass' Pap, (every single punchline/mixtape rapper..ever)...Such a shame he was taken from the world so early, could have gone on to conquer the game...had real real talentHis timing, punchlines, pitch, breath control, everything was 100% on point.Man was joke too....had a sense of humor in his music similar to how eminem did with Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers LP etc..He is one of the most underrated rappers ever to do it, I feel to put this thread in Whatever just for more exposure but meh.Man wasnt 1-dimentional either, could make all type of songs..To me he remains the last of the great 90's era rappers....and one of a kind...Man had a DISGUSTING FLOW.To Me, he is definately one of, if not THE GOAT...Big L >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Such a shame the way man died aswell...*sighs*Probly the best example of his punchline/freestyle skill, murdered Jay completely and left him trying to sing/hum on his verse =zOne of his singles released from "Lifestyles Of Da Poor n Dangerous"I will up this album soon just so you can all enjoy it...if you aint up on big l, get to know now..And from his album The Big Picture..(he sadly died before it could be completed)"I'm makin rap hits, I snap clips and mac chicks, just the slim ones, you won't see L with no fat bitch..."Too much.My all time favourite rapper..R.I.P. Big L

Wavin automatic guns at nuns..
''Cause being bad I couldn't stopWhen I was in pre-school, I beat a kid to death with a wooden block''''The Big L is strictly gunplayI run through church and pistol-whip the priest every Sunday''''A kid tried to take L outShot me with a tech, I just laughed and spit the shell out''f*ck OFFFF biggrin.gif