The Most Legendary Video Games Character

FreeMason

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes them 2 were iconic. The sega and nintendo brands were built around them for a long period.My top 4 would be:1) Mario (together with Bowser and to a lesser extent Luigi)2) Sonic3) Master Chief4) Jin Kazama

Solid SnakeOr Ryu and Ken
Yeah but not everyone had them games or liked themEVERYONE had Mario or Sonice or Both.
Which is fair enough.I still stand by Ryu and Ken though. Mario and Sonic are the baiter ones. Ryu and Ken the others.

Oh sh*t my mind was blank before but in edit to my first post, the most iconic video games characters are as follows:1. Mario- The face of Nintendo2. Sonic- The face of Sega3. Ryu & Ken- Think street figher, one of the biggest and best fighting games of all time and these 2 characters will always come to mind.4. Link- Not quite up there with Mario but the character of Link formed a brand for the zelda games.5. Master Chief- No fanboyism. The character and the oh so famous helmet he wears has formed the basis of one of the biggest current game franchises.6. Scorpion and Sub-zero- Mortal kombat used to be up there with the best of them. There were several big characters but these 2 became the most prominant due to their rivalry in the games story.7. Solid Snake. The core character in one of the biggest current video games franchises.There are other that can fill the gaps but I can't claim to know about all games series like final fantasy and such but this is how I see it from my video gaming experiences.

echo = NO RUDEBOYJin Kazama = NO RUDEBOYSONIC & MARIO = TOP 2 SELECTEDHonorable Mentions include:link, Tommy Vercetti, crash bandicoot, lara croft, Dante, double dragon
Hell no.

Oh sh*t my mind was blank before but in edit to my first post, the most iconic video games characters are as follows:1. Mario- The face of Nintendo2. Sonic- The face of Sega3. Ryu & Ken- Think street figher, one of the biggest and best fighting games of all time and these 2 characters will always come to mind.4. Link- Not quite up there with Mario but the character of Link formed a brand for the zelda games.5. Master Chief- No fanboyism. The character and the oh so famous helmet he wears has formed the basis of one of the biggest current game franchises.6. Scorpion and Sub-zero- Mortal kombat used to be up there with the best of them. There were several big characters but these 2 became the most prominant due to their rivalry in the games story.7. Solid Snake. The core character in one of the biggest current video games franchises.There are other that can fill the gaps but I can't claim to know about all games series like final fantasy and such but this is how I see it from my video gaming experiences.
Have you ever had that feeling when you just agree.Yeh i must.

Yeah I agree with that still.Nice list.Apart from number 5.I didnt know that he had a name.

Yeah I agree with that still.Nice list.Apart from number 5.I didnt know that he had a name.
For real, personally Halo is over-hypedSonic is the 1Sega fanboy inna dis!