Do you hate when people touch your face?

Don Crack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I do still. Not just my face, any part of my body (unless it's with a sexual intent)
I hate when people stand too close to me too.
i hate this second to the face touchingreally really gets on my nerveslike when you move forward in a cue and then the person behind u comes up right close for NO reason

Yeah I do still. Not just my face, any part of my body (unless it's with a sexual intent)
I hate when people stand too close to me too.
i hate this second to the face touchingreally really gets on my nerveslike when you move forward in a cue and then the person behind u comes up right close for NO reason
This is my first hate.Like when I'm out I've got this one friend, she isn't particularly needy but she is FOREVER standing right f*cking next to me I get so angry and tell her to move then have to apologise in case she cries. It's soooooooo annoying.People need to be more aware of others personal space.

Hate when people touch my hair tbh.Proper pisses me off from some strange reason
its not strangethere is no need for that kind of invasion of personal space"oo i wish i had hair like yours" "your hair is so cool"this is what i got from teachers and peers through 7 yrs of school, the novelty never wore off for these people

Hate when people touch my hair tbh.Proper pisses me off from some strange reason
its not strangethere is no need for that kind of invasion of personal space"oo i wish i had hair like yours" "your hair is so cool"this is what i got from teachers and peers through 7 yrs of school, the novelty never wore off for these people
from yr 9 though 1st yr of college i had this problem. for a man ive got good hair, especially when i wear it in a afro ppl cannot get enough. i hate it more tym wen random greebo trash try touch my hair. i got into a fight with one before cah he touched my hair then wen i asked him wtf he was doin started gettin a fresh. told him to lower himself an kno what hes sayin, but he daint so he caught a black eye, probly couldnt even tell under the make up he was wearin. wassseman

from yr 9 though 1st yr of college i had this problem. for a man ive got good hair, especially when i wear it in a afro ppl cannot get enough. i hate it more tym wen random greebo trash try touch my hair. i got into a fight with one before cah he touched my hair then wen i asked him wtf he was doin started gettin a fresh. told him to lower himself an kno what hes sayin, but he daint so he caught a black eye, probly couldnt even tell under the make up he was wearin. wassseman
LOOOLgreebo, ain heard that in timethis girl took it to far aswell one time, she actually goes "what if i cut ur hair?" and had some scissors in her handsshe was on some joke ting but i wern so i dashed her across the classrooomshes all cryin and goin red and everyones lookin at me like im crazyshe the crazy one for jokin about cuttin a black girls hair

cuttin ya hair, she obviously dnt kno black ppls hair takes long to grow, if she did she could never even say that to u. one bitch bk at skool tried to cut a piece of my afro aswel, i told her if she cuts ny hair i'll cut her f*ckin throat an she never spoke to me again.... levels - kno them