Help please.

Miss Jay

Da girl who exposed it your deepYou know what dat can do to sum 1s lifeYOU UPLOADED A PICTURE OF YOUR HOMIE WITH A c*ck IN HER MOUTHWHERE MANS FROM PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR LESSI THOUGHT IT WAS HYPE I CANT ACTUALLY BELIVE U DONE ITSICK HEAD GASH!BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE IF UR DOWN FOR ALL DEM FREAKY TINGS HIT ME UP

Da girl who exposed it your deepYou know what dat can do to sum 1s lifeYOU UPLOADED A PICTURE OF YOUR HOMIE WITH A c*ck IN HER MOUTHWHERE MANS FROM PEOPLE GET KILLED FOR LESSI THOUGHT IT WAS HYPE I CANT ACTUALLY BELIVE U DONE ITSICK HEAD GASH!BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE IF UR DOWN FOR ALL DEM FREAKY TINGS HIT ME UP
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh man

you know whats funnyexposures dont actually shock me anymorewe all knew erin was freaky and its only a pic of he licking her own boyfiends schlong
Yeah I only really done it on here because she loves this place, as I said I was going to send them all to her work but I decided against that.She has also removed herself from facebook

you know whats funnyexposures dont actually shock me anymorewe all knew erin was freaky and its only a pic of he licking her own boyfiends schlong
YOU CANT EVEN PLAY THIS DOWNSAYING AND SEEING IS A DIFFERENT THINGYEA WE KNEW SHES A FREAK (MINOR)SEEING IT IS A NEXT THINGYOU KNOW UR MUM AND DAD HAVE SEX SEEING A PICTURE OF IT ON VIP2.CO.UK/FORUM IS A NEXT STORY

thing is miss jay you have already started now the lines been crossed no point going back nowyou threw the bait n waited for the sharks to come out feed then nah
ennitits only time till she comes on n exposes ur pics
aliemiss this is also trueif u think she wont do this to you your very mistakena 3 uppercut combo she wont be getting up fromattaches sticky tape to f5 button*

LOLTHERES NO GOING BACK MISS JAY!!!

might aswell up the videos before the night is outbangbros n that is gettin boring, man needs sutin close to home
biggrin.gif:D :D
*spuds word for word*

Yeah I only really done it on here because she loves this place, as I said I was going to send them all to her work but I decided against that.She has also removed herself from facebook
Send them to her workplace she did you dirty (no pun)that would be theistockphoto_2089466_frosting_a_cake.jpg