Help please.

Miss Jay

so bedroom bully and miss jay have the same ip?
not even some dynamic ip there bare users have, static evidence...Miss jay has used 3 different IPs on VIP2,Guess who else is the only user to post from these 3 ips biggrin.gifi wasnt even gonna say but allow trying to lie your way out.Exposing some one then acting nicey nicey with her like you never had anything to do with it is f*cked.
LOL. Thats puts a whole new spin on it.So what I understand so far is that Bully exposed Seriouss, but pretended to be Miss Jay. So did Seriouss send them pictures to Bully then? Also, where does the 3some fit into all of this?Someone. ANYONE.

not even some dynamic ip there bare users have, static evidence...Miss jay has used 3 different IPs on VIP2,Guess who else is the only user to post from these 3 ips biggrin.gifi wasnt even gonna say but allow trying to lie your way out.Exposing some one then acting nicey nicey with her like you never had anything to do with it is f*cked.
LOL. Thats puts a whole new spin on it.So what I understand so far is that Bully exposed Seriouss, but pretended to be Miss Jay. So did Seriouss send them pictures to Bully then? Also, where does the 3some fit into all of this?Someone. ANYONE.
Also who did Seriouss speak to ???Anyway long

dunno stillguess it was gonna be some surprise sex bidness lolbut ermm if you lot can cast your minds back, bedroom bully and seriouss had a little dispute beforeand he dropped some questionable pics and everyone was wondering if it was serioussbut hey, ill let you lot put 2 and 2 together on that on :D

dunno stillguess it was gonna be some surprise sex bidness lolbut ermm if you lot can cast your minds back, bedroom bully and seriouss had a little dispute beforeand he dropped some questionable pics and everyone was wondering if it was serioussbut hey, ill let you lot put 2 and 2 together on that on :D
LOL, this makes no sense bruv. I think we need a who new topic to decipher all of this. This could actually turn out to be interesting after all. I find it hard to believe BB would do something like that still, dont really seem the type.

lol at this log in/user business....i can see past that mr creed.any way ill show you...

Maybe Seriouss was planning on having a 3some with Justin and Bedroom. She flopped them, so Bedroom thought he would show everyone the pics and vids he had so far, but didnt want people knowing he was on a 3some with another man, so made a female account. Just throwing it out there lol.

• Upvote 1

LOL, this makes no sense bruv. I think we need a who new topic to decipher all of this. This could actually turn out to be interesting after all. I find it hard to believe BB would do something like that still, dont really seem the type.
dont let your mind be clouded by how everything seems on screen. . .

Part One: Do a search for Miss Jays Ip Adress, 3 Results Returned64ggwp.pngPart 2: Check Who Else Has Used The Returned Ips.35aufl5.pngzw023c.pngo10pjk.png

SHJFBGSFSFSHFSFOJSF#LMAO thats cold BullyYou caught feelings cos she said its taken you 6 months to try and draw her in that msn convo.sickest guy on here