Help please.

Miss Jay

blade set it up lolanyway i say we lock and delete topic, ip ban bedroom p*ssycarry on as normalwe dont need to know the f*cking story, bedroom boy is a boy geaorge motherf*cker
Starting to think this aswell still. I say we just presume the worst, which is Seriouss sent them pictures to Bedroom Bully and he made a female account to expose the pictures due to his previous rejection.Lets presume thats true, and act accordingly.

BB you are a nasty peice of workHow the f*ck are you gonna try lie and say it aint youBeg you dont chat sh*tIm a grown ass manHow you gonna try tell me you and miss jay aint the same personWHEN 3 DIFFERENT IP'S MATCH!

i jsut thought i would login to "miss jays" account..whoa...034c6a1497a85cf3813eb3a39717ecae.jpgthen i start to look at the more older messagescd3051c2e1fd5ca9e0af3efd2d9af7ca.jpga few questions like that im comming across, from that i see its a very jelous person finding out if seriouss is knocking about and what not..they dont talk for a while then it all boils up again with some more grim stuff

i could tell it was dodgy from when the 3sum arrangements were being discussed across vip2 PMs as oppose to emails or msn, said it back in page 60 or suttin.
Yea thats true. I also think that Justin is,[Dylan] ONLY A PAAAAWN IN THE GAME [Dylan]They just used him because they knew he was amoung the 10 dumbest humans in the northern hemisphere