Help please.

Miss Jay

Been training for a good few years now, and the goals I want would take far too long. I have researched for about 3 months now and I have decided to go to the "darkside" as some people may say. Im running a cycle of Test E and Clen, its a common cutting cycle. The Test will help maintain the mass strength I have already, the Clen is a fat burning product but will also maintain what I have gainned in terms of strength and mass. It is also good for making me catabolic (using fat for energy, not muscle gained)I'm already quite big, so im only running a 250ml a week of test, very low. But I will still see gains. My diet is down to the T now, cutting out a lot of carbs. I only eat carbs before workouts and even that is halved to what I normally used to have. Drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, as with Test E it stores water and makes you looking all bloated. Similar to how 50 cent looks like in the Candy Shop Video. However the more water you drink the less you will hold as your body realises it has enough, strange I know.I took my 1st shot yesterday after the gym last night, feeling a bit sore but that is common for the 1st shot. If it does keep sore for a while and tender, then I will need to get it checked out as it maybe an abscess.The clen is tablet form and I have taken my 1st tablet this morning.So im doing a 10 week course of Test E 250ML and 6 weeks of Clen.Ill let you know updates and that, will post pix as well.
asdilshd;klashdl;s;d;ashdpashdasTHE FIRST LINE NEARLY KILLED MEbiggrin.gif:D:D:lol::D:lol:

Been training for a good few years now, and the goals I want would take far too long. I have researched for about 3 months now and I have decided to go to the "darkside" as some people may say. Im running a cycle of Test E and Clen, its a common cutting cycle. The Test will help maintain the mass strength I have already, the Clen is a fat burning product but will also maintain what I have gainned in terms of strength and mass. It is also good for making me catabolic (using fat for energy, not muscle gained)
014103_23.jpgThem experiements there

Been training for a good few years now, and the goals I want would take far too long. I have researched for about 3 months now and I have decided to go to the "darkside" as some people may say. Im running a cycle of Test E and Clen, its a common cutting cycle. The Test will help maintain the mass strength I have already, the Clen is a fat burning product but will also maintain what I have gainned in terms of strength and mass. It is also good for making me catabolic (using fat for energy, not muscle gained)I'm already quite big, so im only running a 250ml a week of test, very low. But I will still see gains. My diet is down to the T now, cutting out a lot of carbs. I only eat carbs before workouts and even that is halved to what I normally used to have. Drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, as with Test E it stores water and makes you looking all bloated. Similar to how 50 cent looks like in the Candy Shop Video. However the more water you drink the less you will hold as your body realises it has enough, strange I know.I took my 1st shot yesterday after the gym last night, feeling a bit sore but that is common for the 1st shot. If it does keep sore for a while and tender, then I will need to get it checked out as it maybe an abscess.The clen is tablet form and I have taken my 1st tablet this morning.So im doing a 10 week course of Test E 250ML and 6 weeks of Clen.Ill let you know updates and that, will post pix as well.
asdilshd;klashdl;s;d;ashdpashdasTHE FIRST LINE NEARLY KILLED MEbiggrin.gif:D:D:lol::D:lol:
:D thats a partryna say he injects himself but dont go gym

Been training for a good few years now, and the goals I want would take far too long. I have researched for about 3 months now and I have decided to go to the "darkside" as some people may say. Im running a cycle of Test E and Clen, its a common cutting cycle. The Test will help maintain the mass strength I have already, the Clen is a fat burning product but will also maintain what I have gainned in terms of strength and mass. It is also good for making me catabolic (using fat for energy, not muscle gained)
biggrin.gif:D :D :D

FROM GYM ROOM
i had porridge this morning then tuna and cheese melt on toasted breaddrunk a nurishmentjust got back from gym i got chicken in fridge ready to eat with pastahowever theres a pizza that looks real tempting
Pizza aint too bad, mixure of carbs and protein. As long as you eat clean, then should be fine.I am noticing good results, need to get some new trousers soon, loot bare weight, and aint starved myself
YOU SURE BOSSeatmeku0.jpg
LMAO ABOUT YOUR A REGULAR GYM ROOM POSTERYOU AINT BEEN GYM NIGGA biggrin.gif
:D:D Taking man for Sean Kingston

FROM GYM ROOM
i had porridge this morning then tuna and cheese melt on toasted breaddrunk a nurishmentjust got back from gym i got chicken in fridge ready to eat with pastahowever theres a pizza that looks real tempting
Pizza aint too bad, mixure of carbs and protein. As long as you eat clean, then should be fine.I am noticing good results, need to get some new trousers soon, loot bare weight, and aint starved myself
:D :D
Damn all these, chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicken burgeerrrrrrrs

FROM GYM ROOM
klankfrelrllltrltfrpwrerlee

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHASDSDSASDASASDAL;SDJK#KD]#KSAD#ASDASDAS

HO MY DIDDY!*tries to stop laughing*