Help please.

Miss Jay

LOL U THINK SUM 1 NEEDS UR POSTCODE TO FIND YOU1 CHICK I WAS LOOKING FOR COUPLE YEARS BACK ALL I HAD WAS HER TMBILE NUMBER AND HER 1ST NAMELETS JUS SAY SHE GOT PUNCHED UP WHEN SHE WENT TO BUY HER MILK ONE MORNINGNIGERIAN 4ONE9 FRIENDS>>>>>
This never actually happened though did it.
hahahahahaaa

Seriouss wont be online till tomorrow, she doesnt have internet at home.lol @ this ruining her work day.
lol shes guna be pissed wen she logs on in the morning to see wa gwan on vip and she sees her boat.
Innit lol.Come like this20061030_rapist.jpg

LOL U THINK SUM 1 NEEDS UR POSTCODE TO FIND YOU1 CHICK I WAS LOOKING FOR COUPLE YEARS BACK ALL I HAD WAS HER TMBILE NUMBER AND HER 1ST NAMELETS JUS SAY SHE GOT PUNCHED UP WHEN SHE WENT TO BUY HER MILK ONE MORNINGNIGERIAN 4ONE9 FRIENDS>>>>>
NO IT DID ONLY TMOBILE THOUGH

hahahahahaaa

I have a unregistered payg mobile

Seriouss wont be online till tomorrow, she doesnt have internet at home.lol @ this ruining her work day.
She PM'd me today still.
Yeah she came on around lunchtime, deleted her facebook account
why are you still here?if u aint posting no pics you might aswell logout dollface
Innit.

She PM'd me today still.
Yeah she came on around lunchtime, deleted her facebook account
why are you still here?if u aint posting no pics you might aswell logout dollface
The pictures I have are just close ups of her, you would only know its her if you know her well i.e fingers, hair, her flat surroundings.The videos are just a blowjob