Help please.

Miss Jay

LOL U THINK SUM 1 NEEDS UR POSTCODE TO FIND YOU1 CHICK I WAS LOOKING FOR COUPLE YEARS BACK ALL I HAD WAS HER TMBILE NUMBER AND HER 1ST NAMELETS JUS SAY SHE GOT PUNCHED UP WHEN SHE WENT TO BUY HER MILK ONE MORNINGNIGERIAN 4ONE9 FRIENDS>>>>>
I have a unregistered payg mobile
LUCKY YOU!BUT REMEMBERFULL GOVERNMENT NAME+ ON THE ELECTORAL REGISTER = FINDING YOUR ASSHANG TITE ALL THE MAN DEM SLIPPING ON FACEBOOK WAITING TO GET UR ASS FOUND OR IDENTITY STOLEN

Seriouss wont be online till tomorrow, she doesnt have internet at home.lol @ this ruining her work day.
She PM'd me today still.
Yeah she came on around lunchtime, deleted her facebook account
why are you still here?if u aint posting no pics you might aswell logout dollface
The pictures I have are just close ups of her, you would only know its her if you know her well i.e fingers, hair, her flat surroundings.The videos are just a blowjob
thats even more reason tho up them biggrin.gif

Seriouss wont be online till tomorrow, she doesnt have internet at home.lol @ this ruining her work day.
She PM'd me today still.
why are you still here?if u aint posting no pics you might aswell logout dollface
The pictures I have are just close ups of her, you would only know its her if you know her well i.e fingers, hair, her flat surroundings.The videos are just a blowjob
Well JUST psot them you bitch-faced-slag-bucket

LOL U THINK SUM 1 NEEDS UR POSTCODE TO FIND YOU1 CHICK I WAS LOOKING FOR COUPLE YEARS BACK ALL I HAD WAS HER TMBILE NUMBER AND HER 1ST NAMELETS JUS SAY SHE GOT PUNCHED UP WHEN SHE WENT TO BUY HER MILK ONE MORNINGNIGERIAN 4ONE9 FRIENDS>>>>>
LUCKY YOU!BUT REMEMBERFULL GOVERNMENT NAME+ ON THE ELECTORAL REGISTER = FINDING YOUR ASSHANG TITE ALL THE MAN DEM SLIPPING ON FACEBOOK WAITING TO GET UR ASS FOUND OR IDENTITY STOLEN
My name is Rebecca Jones, there are about 500 alone in london.

My name is Rebecca Jones, there are about 500 alone in london.
WHAT PART OF LONDON U FROM?

She PM'd me today still.
it doesnt matterjust post em innitits really not gunna make a differenceor pm them to me and ill do it