Patrice Evra

Young £

Assists? Clichy>>EvraLeast amount of yellow cards? Clichy>EvraLeast amount of fouls? Clichy>EvraTop 3 tacklers in league?Reo-Coker 124 80%Mascherano 115 77%Clichy 105 82% Top 3 passers in league?Fabregas 1495 80% Flamini 1304 87% Clichy 1254 83% Hmmmm what exactly is Evra better at?But still, can't knock Utds defensive record & Evra is apart of that, he's a good player.

Assists? Clichy>>EvraLeast amount of yellow cards? Clichy>EvraLeast amount of fouls? Clichy>EvraTop 3 tacklers in league?Reo-Coker 124 80%Mascherano 115 77%Clichy 105 82% Top 3 passers in league?Fabregas 1495 80% Flamini 1304 87% Clichy 1254 83% Hmmmm what exactly is Evra better at?But still, can't knock Utds defensive record & Evra is apart of that, he's a good player.
That doesnt mean much..Evra is not one of thsoe PASSING type players.The way arsenal play, he would be top, you string about 5 million passes together before attemtping a shot, which is why the top 3 passers are all from your club.if it were passes attempted to passes completed the ratio would be different.Same with tackling, Evra always hs giggs for defensive cover so it is rare that he ever has to 1 on 1 someone, and again, look at tackles attempted to tackles succeeded, all the stats you posted tells us is that clichy faces people more, and MAKES more passes.Where as evra will just standardly roast everyone on the wing instead of passing round them.

That doesnt mean much..Evra is not one of thsoe PASSING type players.The way arsenal play, he would be top, you string about 5 million passes together before attemtping a shot, which is why the top 3 passers are all from your club.if it were passes attempted to passes completed the ratio would be different.Same with tackling, Evra always hs giggs for defensive cover so it is rare that he ever has to 1 on 1 someone, and again, look at tackles attempted to tackles succeeded, all the stats you posted tells us is that clichy faces people more, and MAKES more passes.Where as evra will just standardly roast everyone on the wing instead of passing round them.
The passes completed ratio is the percentage figure on the right & as you can see it's 83% for passing & same for tackling which is 82%& since Evra shares he defensive duties down the left with Giggs & rarely has 1 on 1's but still has commited more fouls & got more yellows then Clichy, I'll ask again... What exactly is Evra better at?

lol the stats are blinding your eyes, listen to your fellow supportersEvra is a better defender and better and going forward
Theirs me thinking your reply was gonna be constructive with useful facts but instead you draw for the playground "Evra is a better defender and better and going forward"You having nothing to back this claim.If he's better going foward where are his assists?Wes Brown has got more assists then Evra lolObviously theirs a chance Utds fowards just didn't finish his brilliant crosses & throughballs but still...Im biased of course but Im just glad the stats favour my opinion.Infact the best LB going foward is Shorey with 2 goals & 8 assists. Evra or Clichy can't f*ck with that.

lol the stats are blinding your eyes, listen to your fellow supportersEvra is a better defender and better and going forward
Theirs me thinking your reply was gonna be constructive with useful facts but instead you draw for the playground "Evra is a better defender and better and going forward"You having nothing to back this claim.If he's better going foward where are his assists?Wes Brown has got more assists then Evra lolObviously theirs a chance Utds fowards just didn't finish his brilliant crosses & throughballs but still...Im biased of course but Im just glad the stats favour my opinion.Infact the best LB going foward is Shorey with 2 goals & 8 assists. Evra or Clichy can't f*ck with that.
i was going too, but then i couldnt be bothered to arguethe stone wall facts are there1) Our defence has conceded less goals2) Evra's name goes on the france team sheet before Clichyim tired of arguing on this ting, lets just wait until the end of the season

lol @ them two facts like Rio, Vidic, VDS & Brown are bit part players.My facts>>>>>Your factsAng tite Lennon.
your facts are statistics that can be influenced anyway you want to look at them..Passing Rate?Tackling Rate?So at the minute, thanks to these stats, you feel that Clichy is a better passer and tackler just cause these say so.so in 2 1/2 months at the end of the season, if Evra is the top of the ' passing rate ' and ' tackling rate ', it is then Evra who automatically becomes the better player? You said it yourself that the stats just favour YOUR opinion which gives you more to argue about at the moment, but 90% of the people on here disagree with you, and so does the France National Manager who judges these two players.lol, The stats count of course but in this matter its ineffective. Evra is a better left back than Clichy at the moment, your own fans who are being honest for a minute are telling you. Clichy is good yes, in a couple years, due to age he will be better.Raymond Domenech doesn't seem to think so either, and he knows a hell off a lot more than we do. Clichy performances have not managed to disloge Evra from his starting place in the French team. but seriously i cant be f*cking bothered, lets see who the premier league select as the best LB at the end of the season.

lol @ them two facts like Rio, Vidic, VDS & Brown are bit part players.My facts>>>>>Your factsAng tite Lennon.
your facts are statistics that can be influenced anyway you want to look at them..Passing Rate?Tackling Rate?So at the minute, thanks to these stats, you feel that Clichy is a better passer and tackler just cause these say so.so in 2 1/2 months at the end of the season, if Evra is the top of the ' passing rate ' and ' tackling rate ', it is then Evra who automatically becomes the better player? You said it yourself that the stats just favour YOUR opinion which gives you more to argue about at the moment, but 90% of the people on here disagree with you, and so does the France National Manager who judges these two players.lol, The stats count of course but in this matter its ineffective. Evra is a better left back than Clichy at the moment, your own fans who are being honest for a minute are telling you. Clichy is good yes, in a couple years, due to age he will be better.Raymond Domenech doesn't seem to think so either, and he knows a hell off a lot more than we do. Clichy performances have not managed to disloge Evra from his starting place in the French team. but seriously i cant be f*cking bothered, lets see who the premier league select as the best LB at the end of the season.
*bookmarks page*Dislodging players from there starting place in international football isn't a overnight thing & sometimes it's not about just throwing in the best players eg: Lampard & Gerrard. Dani Alves doesn't start for Brazil, Messi was only a sub at the world cup, same with Robinho, It took Anelka a while to get back into the international set up etc etc So lets not use that to gauge a players quality.

Best LB in the world right now. Clichy isn't too far behind though.Hopefully though, Cole will regain the crown when he gets his head sorted, and now he's allowed to cross the halfway line at Chelsea now Grant is in charge.It's strange how things work out ain't it.Ferguson played Heinze in alot of the big games at the backend of last season (Milan away for example) and it cost him, as his eye wasn't obviously on the ball..And then at the start of this season it looked like Silvestre was gonna be given a chance again, before his injury.

Was better at Monaco IMOMaybe because he was one of the key guysBest LB in the world along with Marcelo.
biggrin.gifAnd LOL @ Drenthe being better.Drenthe is a Left winger, and will never be good at LB.Some people smash it. I gotta say though, Capdevilla at Villareal has been going on gully this season aswell.

have you lot been watching madrid this season, marcelo is pants!regular signing on FM tho biggrin.gif
5.5 millionNOTHING LONG
Chiellini>>>>>Marcelo on FMHowever Retrain Marcelo to striker Looool. Bare goals.