The wall

Davicious X

I've hit the wall as well...I've lost all motivation to do anything which means I am probably going to defer my thrid year.For me personally I need to sort my head out and rediscover what it is I am at uni for. I know it is for a better job and a better future especially considering experiences in my past but for me once I rediscover my motivation and my goals nothing will stop me from achieving what I want to achieve.In your case, I dunno. If you wanna do something of importance then figure out what it is you are passionate about and what is important to you.Once you figure that out it's just about putting in the work to reach your goal.

Creative or gym wise, or suicide wise?Thught it was gonna be about the wrestler fo a sec..
Certainly not suicide but I know I could be doing more with life and am feeling really unfullfilled
Take the gun from the cat in ure avi and use it
Rah boy you may have given me my purpose back.Take the gun from the sniper kitty and use it to snipe you!Donut!

davicious, how old are youand what sort of things interest youwhat be your hobbies???
Im 27 and not really sure what Im intersted in which I guess could be part of the problem.Hobbies include comp games, basketball, football. I read a little too but just sci fi stuff, not into heavy reading
well not being dark but its probably to late for you to take them sports to a serious levelare u really really interested in computer games, or do u jus like playin them?did u used to watch star trek, nex generation was the best in my opinion then goes deep space 9absolutely hated voyager, female captain wtf and that yout chikotay(sp) some alien american indian, ridiculousANYWAYhow about settin up ur own business, if u ain got no innovative ideas, something like a laundrette, carwash, restaurant, etc

davicious, how old are youand what sort of things interest youwhat be your hobbies???
Im 27 and not really sure what Im intersted in which I guess could be part of the problem.Hobbies include comp games, basketball, football. I read a little too but just sci fi stuff, not into heavy reading
well not being dark but its probably to late for you to take them sports to a serious levelare u really really interested in computer games, or do u jus like playin them?did u used to watch star trek, nex generation was the best in my opinion then goes deep space 9absolutely hated voyager, female captain wtf and that yout chikotay(sp) some alien american indian, ridiculousANYWAYhow about settin up ur own business, if u ain got no innovative ideas, something like a laundrette, carwash, restaurant, etc
Its funny you said that cos I did have the idea to do this where I work but I dont really have a clue how to make it a legitmate business and dont really wanna be unproffesional about it.I did love voyager (Chikotay was a pr*ck). Wasnt really into DS9, it just felt like watchin brookside.

fam is it just that you're not happy with your job? cos if its summin else a short break sorts you right out. Just go away for a couple days I guarantee you'll be bless when u get back.I'm thinking of hitting E.Europe for a couple days soonish

google is ur friendjus google free carwash business plans and follow the best oneget a loan from the bankfind the right locationdoiiiiin ITi liiked deep space nine cos the ferengi cracked me upwhich was it that had the cardasians, was that ds9?and u c them aliens, the jemhadar-do remember and they were like soldiers on drugs being run by the cardassians i think and londo and one nex guy, what show were they from?

It could be work I guess but its not a bad job (Im at work now) its just incredibly unchallenging.You should see the amount of IQ tests Ive done online, I actually think there getting easier.Maybe I do need a vacation, dont really do vacationing, might not want to come back.When you aint got a choice but to be surrounded by wastefolk i guess it does have an affect on me.

google is ur friendjus google free carwash business plans and follow the best oneget a loan from the bankfind the right locationdoiiiiin ITi liiked deep space nine cos the ferengi cracked me upwhich was it that had the cardasians, was that ds9?and u c them aliens, the jemhadar-do remember and they were like soldiers on drugs being run by the cardassians i think and londo and one nex guy, what show were they from?
Thanks for the google pointer, I must really be on a downer cos Im usually the person saying "Just google it"Half the cast from DS9 was on Star trek next gen but that ferengi was very amusing.He reminds me of the guy at my local news agent that charges me 65p for my rubicon biggrin.gif You mean the Bajorans like Major Keira was. (I did like my star trek)