HALO VS COD4

clark_kent

Drop your gamertag.I personally prefer Halo 3 but both games are very very sick, so buy both!

Cod4is far more seriouslike Halo isgood yhbut the futuristic tings likeU will never actully think u are Master ChiefHOW FLIPPING EVERCOD4 working headset playing a taticla game...big enough tv surround sound....U will think ur a soldier in Iraq
yea the sound on cod4 is sickcan hear what direction footsteps are comin from

All im saying is 'All Ghillied Up' and 'Death from Above'.Not even Online levels ya kna. Games too sick.
All Gillied up is one of the best single player missions I have ever played.and that ending was so nicely done!Where do you get you Naruto and bleach pics from like the one in your avi.

Never played Halo doesn't interest me am more into the realistic modern war type game. Like the fact COD5 is going back to WW2 is killing it for me.COD4 right now though is very big.
f*ck off then innit
Them ones innit.Come on man, if you ain't played halo 3 you shouldn't really give input.

Never played Halo doesn't interest me am more into the realistic modern war type game. Like the fact COD5 is going back to WW2 is killing it for me.COD4 right now though is very big.
f*ck off then innit
Them ones innit.Come on man, if you ain't played halo 3 you shouldn't really give input.
Put your dummies back in lad and don't try take me for Tulse. Am puttin my input of how good COD4 is. I don't need to play Halo 3 to have an oppinion on it ive seen it.

Was the 1st Cod better than Halo CE? Hell no!Was Cod 2 better than Halo 2? Again Hell no!Was Cod 3 better than Halo 3? You know whats coming. Hell no!Should Cod 4 be better than Halo 3? Of course it shouldWas Cod 4 better than Halo 3? DebatableIn the unlikely event of there being a Halo 4...Would Halo 4 be better than Halo 3? Hell yesWould Cod 4 be better than Halo 4? Well if its debating with Halo 3 then the obvious answer is Hell no.Lock this topic man coz Cod 4 is meant to be so much better than Halo 3 but people are comparing them as equal games when they havent had an equal amount of chances to make each game better.

Was the 1st Cod better than Halo CE? Hell no!Was Cod 2 better than Halo 2? Again Hell no!Was Cod 3 better than Halo 3? You know whats coming. Hell no!Should Cod 4 be better than Halo 3? Of course it shouldWas Cod 4 better than Halo 3? DebatableIn the unlikely event of there being a Halo 4...Would Halo 4 be better than Halo 3? Hell yesWould Cod 4 be better than Halo 4? Well if its debating with Halo 3 then the obvious answer is Hell no.Lock this topic man coz Cod 4 is meant to be so much better than Halo 3 but people are comparing them as equal games when they havent had an equal amount of chances to make each game better.
There will be a Halo 4 just it won't be called Halo, it will be a next story and not about the rings.On the next Xbox.

There will be a Halo 4 just it won't be called Halo, it will be a next story and not about the rings.On the next Xbox.
I live in hope B If they do then other games companies should seriously consider not making any more FPS games as they will only get stomped.Cod 12 (or whatever number they will be on by then) included

that was terribly bias, you tried to make it look like you were arguing fair but you know you werent.anywayCOD4 is better at halo 3, COD4 is authentic where as Halo 3 is fisher price.so what if you loved halo 1 and 2, Halo 3 is for kids compared to COD 4.and this is coming from me, who has been playing Halo 3 since 10am until 8am, Halo 3 is less intense.

but Halo came out in 2001. COD has become 1 of them yearly releases. anyway u shouldnt compare on that u should just look at whats better. i dont really hav a favorite been playing Halo recently tho.

that was terribly bias, you tried to make it look like you were arguing fair but you know you werent.anywayCOD4 is better at halo 3, COD4 is authentic where as Halo 3 is fisher price.so what if you loved halo 1 and 2, Halo 3 is for kids compared to COD 4.and this is coming from me, who has been playing Halo 3 since 10am until 8am, Halo 3 is less intense.
Maybe it was biased but the fact is that Ive played and owned all of both games so my opinion hasnt been tainted by others opinions.Then theres the fact that while one game has been based around reality the other is a completely made up story set 500 years in the future so we have no basis for it to be more intense to us, since we are yet to meet aliens.We do of course know and recognise how intense real war is and since we have a basis to go on, its always going to be much easier to implement into a game.Dont argue with me, Im a pro!

Ive never been a halo fan, from when my bredrin got the 1st one on X-Box and there was a big hype around it I never really liked itPlayed Halo 3 a couple times, it's alrightPlayed COD4 a couple times, then I copped itAll these laser guns and jumping 15 feet doesn't intrest me in anywayIMO COD>>>>>Halo

ITs true that its going back to wWW2f*ck off theni wll be on COD4 for rest of my lfieCOD6 best f*cking be nnah f*ck off

I'm thinking right now, would I even bother getting CoD5.The multiplayer would probably be swag.The modern thing is why this game has done so well, why would they go back to mediocrety.