HALO VS COD4

clark_kent

All im saying is 'All Ghillied Up' and 'Death from Above'.Not even Online levels ya kna. Games too sick.
hpw the f*ck can death from above is a good mission f*ckin bore me to death, u only liked it cuz it was toooo easy lol p*ssy
LOL.Death from above is the only mission you are guaranteed to clock on Veteran without dying.See the mans, ka-boom.

Was the 1st Cod better than Halo CE? Hell no!Was Cod 2 better than Halo 2? Again Hell no!Was Cod 3 better than Halo 3? You know whats coming. Hell no!Should Cod 4 be better than Halo 3? Of course it shouldWas Cod 4 better than Halo 3? DebatableIn the unlikely event of there being a Halo 4...Would Halo 4 be better than Halo 3? Hell yeWould Cod 4 be better than Halo 4? Well if its debating with Halo 3 then the obvious answer is Hell no.Lock this topic man coz Cod 4 is meant to be so much better than Halo 3 but people are comparing them as equal games when they havent had an equal amount of chances to make each game better.
that was terribly bias, you tried to make it look like you were arguing fair but you know you werent.anywayCOD4 is better at halo 3, COD4 is authentic where as Halo 3 is fisher price.so what if you loved halo 1 and 2, Halo 3 is for kids compared to COD 4.and this is coming from me, who has been playing Halo 3 since 10am until 8am, Halo 3 is less intense.
Maybe it was biased but the fact is that Ive played and owned all of both games so my opinion hasnt been tainted by others opinions.Then theres the fact that while one game has been based around reality the other is a completely made up story set 500 years in the future so we have no basis for it to be more intense to us, since we are yet to meet aliens.We do of course know and recognise how intense real war is and since we have a basis to go on, its always going to be much easier to implement into a game.Dont argue with me, Im a pro!
LMFAOHalo, 8 BR shots vs COD 4, 1 Squeze of the M16Halo, 1 AR clip vs COD 4, half a clipcome on now, call of duty, in out world is more intense than HaloYou run faster in COD4, Grenades instant kill, Flash Bangs leave guys running blind, Knifes, Night Vision.endless reasons.ME >>> PRO

Was the 1st Cod better than Halo CE? Hell no!Was Cod 2 better than Halo 2? Again Hell no!Was Cod 3 better than Halo 3? You know whats coming. Hell no!Should Cod 4 be better than Halo 3? Of course it shouldWas Cod 4 better than Halo 3? DebatableIn the unlikely event of there being a Halo 4...Would Halo 4 be better than Halo 3? Hell yeWould Cod 4 be better than Halo 4? Well if its debating with Halo 3 then the obvious answer is Hell no.Lock this topic man coz Cod 4 is meant to be so much better than Halo 3 but people are comparing them as equal games when they havent had an equal amount of chances to make each game better.
that was terribly bias, you tried to make it look like you were arguing fair but you know you werent.anywayCOD4 is better at halo 3, COD4 is authentic where as Halo 3 is fisher price.so what if you loved halo 1 and 2, Halo 3 is for kids compared to COD 4.and this is coming from me, who has been playing Halo 3 since 10am until 8am, Halo 3 is less intense.
Maybe it was biased but the fact is that Ive played and owned all of both games so my opinion hasnt been tainted by others opinions.Then theres the fact that while one game has been based around reality the other is a completely made up story set 500 years in the future so we have no basis for it to be more intense to us, since we are yet to meet aliens.We do of course know and recognise how intense real war is and since we have a basis to go on, its always going to be much easier to implement into a game.Dont argue with me, Im a pro!
LMFAOHalo, 8 BR shots vs COD 4, 1 Squeze of the M16Halo, 1 AR clip vs COD 4, half a clipcome on now, call of duty, in out world is more intense than HaloYou run faster in COD4, Grenades instant kill, Flash Bangs leave guys running blind, Knifes, Night Vision.endless reasons.ME >>> PRO
Look my advice to this breh is get both games, simple!The thing is Halo is an entirely new story and game design. Think about everything from the character designs and environments to the actual story, no other futuristic fps has pulled it of so successfully.CoD4 is a modern day war game, stick in some Arabs a bomb, some nukes and you got the basic story right there.The environments are very easy to generate. Some sand, some buildings and done. The multiplayer maps are directly taken from single player locations.Playing CoD4 is not as intense (Halo mans know about them 50-49 victories and losses). You go up levels regardless of how swag you play and people play primarily to level up (you know it's true). Go up a level in Halo and you feel it's an achievement.CoD4 is a very sick game but those who gun Halo are normally the ones who are swag at it. (Bar murks and bouncer).But yes I will recommend CoD4 for now if you can only get one because most people are playing that one.

but in multi player, if your going up against spartans you should have stronger weaponsthem super-fictitious scenarios there
Come man you got to admit that argument is super weak. biggrin.gif

iv'e been playing Halo all week... 5 ours a dayOnly because i played Call Of Duty all last weekI see the differences, COD4 is realistic, on multiplayer no-one goes into battle with the basic sh*t every timeYou know a guy could have stopping power so you have last stand and juggernaut with a long range weapon, TONNES to choose fromHalo is BR, AR most of the time and fighting over swords and rocket launchers, people seem to be leaving the sniper rifles more and moreThere is no mixing it up for players to have an edge, its just repetitive. Same speed run, some stale jump, not even cracking armour or visors after headshots.Don't pretend you don't know what im talking about, just so you don't have to go back on everything you've typed

haven't you seen the new map? some derelict water purification plant.. coming soon
nah man you got any pics?As for you sayin people are LEAVING sniper rifles, try playin a game with rank 40's and above, f*ckin insane lolthing with halo is you gotta keep playin till you reach your level so you get people around the same skill as youthats when the game becomes sick, gotta be on top form otherwise youre comin last . Halo's more competitive than COD IMO, every1s out there tryna get there skill level up, and you almost always come up against good opposition (if youre near abouts your natural skill level)Its a lot more tactical as well

Lol.That's looks shite.Any word on when the new CoD4 maps are dropping?

haven't you seen the new map? some derelict water purification plant.. coming soon
nah man you got any pics?As for you sayin people are LEAVING sniper rifles, try playin a game with rank 40's and above, f*ckin insane lolthing with halo is you gotta keep playin till you reach your level so you get people around the same skill as youthats when the game becomes sick, gotta be on top form otherwise youre comin last . Halo's more competitive than COD IMO, every1s out there tryna get there skill level up, and you almost always come up against good opposition (if youre near abouts your natural skill level)Its a lot more tactical as well
when you say tactical surely you dont mean halo? please dont say halo

when you say tactical surely you dont mean halo? please dont say halo
Halo is tactical.Well atleast the way us man play. The three musketeers were on a sick spree of wins. Take team death match for example on CoD4, everyone goes of on their own to kill some man might snipe but it's not for tactical reasons in the end everyman is out there by themselves and just so happen to contribute points to the score.The tactics on Halo are too much.