AZ

Flat Eric

Doe or die was sickHe is a rapper that I htink is more lyrically talented than nas, he has much better Multi's/internalBut he never lived up to his full potential, man was sick but seemed to phail with the solo efforts..His last album was ok at first, but seemed to lose replay value after about 1 day, and was actually very dissapointingStandout tracks, The Format, Make Me, Sit Em back slow, and a couple others, seemd like he attempted to appeal to the mainstream too much though.Underrated though, and hardly known. lol @ him murdering Nas on Illmatic.still, the come up >>>>>>>

I remembereing downloading one AZ album called Final Call. It was complete and utter sh*t.Doe Or Die needs more listens, but it sounds decent.AZ was sick. From time he was dropping sick multi-syllables back in 92/94, the kind that guys would only contemplate dropping around 97/98, he is over sick. He was better than Nas on Life's A Bitch.Period.

We were begginers in the hood as 5percenters but somethin must of got in us cuz all of us turned to sinners now some, restin in peace and some are sitin in san quentin, others such as myself are tryna carry on tradition..murderd nas differently..sick sick, best Debut verse on an offical album I think.Definately one of the best guest performaces ever.

consistently consistent lyrically'my self esteems like idi amins'guy has bars i like to big him upnas won lifes a bitch though,but az was good opening verse
WOW, first time I've heard that.
Innit lolone of the first times I gotta hands down disagree with social too.Once againNas lost.

consistently consistent lyrically'my self esteems like idi amins'guy has bars i like to big him upnas won lifes a bitch though,but az was good opening verse
WOW, first time I've heard that.
Innit lolone of the first times I gotta hands down disagree with social too.Once againNas lost.
You're going to Hell for disagreeing with him u kno dat yea LOL

AZ is definately a favourite rapper of mine.When Nas and him were on that Batman & Robin sh*t it produced f*cked songs.But being a technically good rapper dont always equal success, he's a victim of his own ability. You need a certain patience and to be in the right mood to listen to alot of AZ in one session. Still AZ>>>>> ALOT OF RAPPERSPity him and Nas dont par no more, them man need to pick up the phone and just talk. For my sake. That song you posted Naiga is up there, too sick.

AZ is definately a favourite rapper of mine.When Nas and him were on that Batman & Robin sh*t it produced f*cked songs.But being a technically good rapper dont always equal success, he's a victim of his own ability. You need a certain patience and to be in the right mood to listen to alot of AZ in one session. Still AZ>>>>> ALOT OF RAPPERSPity him and Nas dont par no more, them man need to pick up the phone and just talk. For my sake. That song you posted Naiga is up there, too sick.
Cruisin music initSame for this...

az exciting opening verse is big dnt get me wrong,its a challenge to follow itnas steps up to the plate in a masterful fashion and outclasses him imobut i cant condemn either verse in any way soreally its gotta just be a matter of opinion on that one but yeh ill see you guys in hell stillas for AZ hes one of them guys that cud of done with building a rapport with one producer and making full albums with them (i dnt mean guys like premier,a next one) wud have helped his career imominor now man are more concerned with swagger anyways

az exciting opening verse is big dnt get me wrong,its a challenge to follow itnas steps up to the plate in a masterful fashion and outclasses him imobut i cant condemn either verse in any way soreally its gotta just be a matter of opinion on that one but yeh ill see you guys in hell stillas for AZ hes one of them guys that cud of done with building a rapport with one producer and making full albums with them (i dnt mean guys like premier,a next one) wud have helped his career imominor now man are more concerned with swagger anyways
InitBruv, what the f*ck is this swagger anyway LOL? That has nothing to do with the price of butter.