Mario Kart

JJ

Nintendo always get let off when it comes to sh*t graphics, nearly all S games have sh*t graphics, people still playing game boy advance lookin sh*t on there. The Wii is just a slim Gamecube and bare guys fell for it.now the graphics on Mario kart are worse than the ones on double dash, and people will still buy it!WTF *takes coat, leaves*

Nintendo always get let off when it comes to sh*t graphics, nearly all S games have sh*t graphics, people still playing game boy advance lookin sh*t on there. The Wii is just a slim Gamecube and bare guys fell for it.now the graphics on Mario kart are worse than the ones on double dash, and people will still buy it!WTF *takes coat, leaves*
Thats whyNintendo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LMAO @ Peachs legs in the last picSome razor sharp angles
thats her kart biggrin.gif
lol skeen I thought they were her legs I was gettin worried.That brings me to another thing, wagwan wid dees shitty looking kartsI prefer the old days where the karts didnt have stats but it depended on the person

Nintendo always get let off when it comes to sh*t graphics, nearly all S games have sh*t graphics, people still playing game boy advance lookin sh*t on there. The Wii is just a slim Gamecube and bare guys fell for it.
Nintendo said this themselves, its basically a tweaked gamecube with brand new control system.lol at NOT knowing that.They came with a different angle this time round and it worked, its not aimed at hardcore gamers. Just look at the sales. Its aimed at kids and women, with the odd Nintendo original title like Mario kart, Zelda etc for the nintendo vets.The sales speak for themselves. Its done well

nintendo r the only 1s with a actuall next gen console!!!!
LoL at a next gen console without 5 good games. Them £179.99 paperweights there.
it is next gen360 and ps3 r just updates of there old systemsthe wii is sumfin elsemotion sensor gamingits sumfin newwii has changed gaming 4everwatch wen the new consoles come out if they aint got motion sensorps3 already made a poor attempt

I swear graphics arent even that badAs long as it ent a minor 16 tracksI dont careThey ahd 16 from game cartidge timesShuda had at least 24 on DDthey need 32 now tis a flippign CD...from game sliek Zelda and Galaxy can reside on itthen they can do flipping 32 tracks....But reallygraphics dont look too bad in my eyes :Smaybe its mestill buy regarldess Wii here ent mine sitllwhen i wanna have actual fun i will ply smashbros n kartwhen i wana tell a man layturrrrr...i will play 360

LoL at a next gen console without 5 good games. Them £179.99 paperweights there.
mario galaxyzeldametroidssx blurBattalion Wars 2wii sportsmario strikerstry again
LMAO SSX BlurLMAO Battalion WarsAre you being serious? We're getting certified games of the year like Call of Duty/Halo/Gran Turismo/Grand Theft Auto and you want to come with you likkle pussyhole Battalion Wars. Piss off QKS with your 5 game console.

mario galaxyzeldametroidssx blurBattalion Wars 2wii sportsmario strikerstry again
LMAO SSX BlurLMAO Battalion WarsAre you being serious? We're getting certified games of the year like Call of Duty/Halo/Gran Turismo/Grand Theft Auto and you want to come with you likkle pussyhole Battalion Wars. Piss off QKS with your 5 game console.
lmao at battalon war.qks you did us Nintendo heads no justice.

I swear graphics arent even that badAs long as it ent a minor 16 tracksI dont careThey ahd 16 from game cartidge timesShuda had at least 24 on DDthey need 32 now tis a flippign CD...from game sliek Zelda and Galaxy can reside on itthen they can do flipping 32 tracks....But reallygraphics dont look too bad in my eyes :Smaybe its mestill buy regarldess Wii here ent mine sitllwhen i wanna have actual fun i will ply smashbros n kartwhen i wana tell a man layturrrrr...i will play 360
alie dey got no excuse now, dis aint no cartridgeDey had bare tracks in the DS one, musta been more than 40and thats some tiny cartridge, so on da Wii disk im hoping for ALL the old ones to be backand at least 20 new ones, come on its 2008 now, a few new tracks aint gonna cut it

lmao at battalon war.qks you did us Nintendo heads no justice.
have u actally played itlool @ thinking its sh*t