End of a Legend

Francis Coquelin

Fidel Castro announces retirementFidel Castro (13 August 2006)Fidel Castro has not been seen in public since his operation in JulyCuba's ailing leader, Fidel Castro has announced he will not return to the presidency in a letter published by official Communist Party paper, Granma."I neither will aspire to nor will I accept, the position of president of the Council of state and commander in chief," he wrote in the letter.Mr Castro handed over power temporarily to his brother, Raul, in July 2006 when he underwent intestinal surgery.The 81-year-old has ruled Cuba since leading a communist revolution in 1959.In December, Mr Castro indicated that he could possibly step down in favour of a younger generation.The National Assembly is scheduled to meet on 24 February to elect his successor.

Castro will die in the next 7 days. I will go out and celebrate the life of Fidel with my ma! I used to have a picture of that guy on my wall when I was younger, Micheal Manley too...

Big up CastroHas a fantastic system running in his country and has kept up even with them idiots across from the road from him trying to kill him putting sanctions on his country and sh*t. America gives me jokes they dont trade with cuba but 5 years ago they had problems with the harvest of oranges and they had to buy from cuba and they started chatting all this sh*t about its a one off sh*t is shameless

Here is a 4 minute video, explaining the revolution of 1959.Here you will see the same comapnies: Esso, ExonMobil, texaco, StandardOil, Chase-Manhattan bank. In other words Illuminati globalists families, who already own enough of the world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYUj46Q6J4ICastro In AngolaThey also hate Castro for going to Angola and f*cking up rich peoples investments...USA was against cuban presence in Angola. Usa wanted an apartheid system in angola, so they could rape the resources.