Mr Al Fayed

Swiftie

Unless if you havent been paying attention to the media..U will take note that Mr Al Fayed has accussed, (using that lightly) everyone and his dog of being involved in the killings of his son and Princess Di.Manz even drawed for the leng for Diana's own family....
ye i have, i cnt remember why i said tht. i had a reason. shits deep tho innit.
'Cause you was tryna get some rebellious fame and he actually came through and shut your trap? biggrin.gif Yeah, this man is going on like DC Sniper. Bare shots after everyone. He's just pissed that things aint going his way but he could have a very valid point

I love a conspiracy.
Is it though?Remember that Dr who was killed (found dead) after he tried to challenge the Iraq war?
princess diana and dodi's death was an inside job i mean you only have to break down the basics to be able to tell.The CCTV (That works 24/7 365 days a year) mysteriously stops working during the period when diana's driving through there. Witness's claimed to see bare cars hassling the limo, Above where she died is the lantern of the illuminati being a statue to signify where she died, or really to signify that the elite were responsible for it.Look into J.F.K and you will see a similar pattern happening just review the statue where hes buried.Mr Fayed owns the Ritz and so much that im certain he would be a freemason as people with much less would be invited to be one.So either he is attempting to get people to realise the corruption n conspiracy n knows whats really happened.Or hes a puppet and white washing the whole scenario. Im personally not sure n i dont trust anyone with corporations like the Ritz and harrods. But the truth is that yes it was a conspiracy n as far as you keep looking more n more keep popping up, its not a joke its just a perception of reality.Rich people with bigger interests than money who have power n want to push the world into a certain direction they rely on these events to do so.Just look what followed the 9/11 attacks and in England the security increased and freedoms we've lost due to 7/7 london bombings.Man cant even hold a digital camera in central london n your telling me were free.I cant even smoke my silver haze in peace that in afganistan grows naturally n was used for thousands of years as the best natural resource to this day and still is.

Mr Al-Fayed is vainly looking for meaning behind the death of his son, which was a tragic accident. He is deluded by it.
Shame we've no CCTV of this so called Accident.Due to it not working. Same happened with the 7/7 bombings.Tragic accident is what freemasons love saying.Any minimizing the issue bullshit.he has ridiculous amount of reasons to suspec over the death.

Mr Al-Fayed is vainly looking for meaning behind the death of his son, which was a tragic accident. He is deluded by it.
Shame we've no CCTV of this so called Accident.Due to it not working. Same happened with the 7/7 bombings.Tragic accident is what freemasons love saying.Any minimizing the issue bullshit.he has ridiculous amount of reasons to suspec over the death.
you cool Mohamed?

That man needs to calm down before he gives himself a "heart attack".
..."heart-attack" eh.........Explain yourself!! Are you working for "the man"!?!Did you man know the guy who made prison break was found dead in his yard-people say he was treading on too many toesIts real people!

lol at the company coming after the prison break writer as far as fayed i sed it in the other thread...from time this dude owns some of this countries primest real estate u need to listen close to what he is saying....they (the establishment)dnt like the dude and they been tryna get him out for time...did u know they have been denyin him a passport since god knows when...and think how much sh*t he owns here...why they hatin ? cos he has amassed too much power for his own good.Lol at him callin Camilla the 'crocodile' wife....went over bare peoples heads lol..the dude goes deepK-dot.1

you cool Mohamed?
Names sinz you'll know it well soon.

lol at the company coming after the prison break writer as far as fayed i sed it in the other thread...from time this dude owns some of this countries primest real estate u need to listen close to what he is saying....they (the establishment)dnt like the dude and they been tryna get him out for time...did u know they have been denyin him a passport since god knows when...and think how much sh*t he owns here...why they hatin ? cos he has amassed too much power for his own good.Lol at him callin Camilla the 'crocodile' wife....went over bare peoples heads lol..the dude goes deepK-dot.1
real talk.

None of us knows the truth so none of us should ridicule anyone's opinion.The "facts" support Superstition's argument, but facts can be, and routinely are, doctored by a number of agencies.
Real talk. You just have to look at the events after John Charles De Menezes got killed to see the tricks that the media and police play. Yes, that eventually came out but someone leaked that info. How many of times has the police co-operated with the media to give us the "truth"?We dont know, but I wouldnt say that ridicule Al Fayed based on it being an "accident" because the Muslim in the Royal family business rings true to me. Even though Diana wasnt married into the family still, through inter breeding and her sons she has and will always have had Royal blood in her. He has reason to question.I'm also sure that he must know of times when the CIA and that have done things like these in the past by the places he must go and people he must talk to. I know people in the music biz and know bare "inside secrets" so him being him, he must know.I am not too sure. Maybe he's just really emotional about his son dying and is looking for a reason. The saga continues...

lol at him spittin bars on the da ali g show'mohammad, mohammadal fayed, al fayed'it was the delivery still
Like any parent, the man wants justice.I don't even know whats fully going on but i think Phillip was ring leader.
Good pointBut Here come the hotstepper"Mwohammed"
Glad somebody else remembered, sheeshAt the end of the vid

None of us knows the truth so none of us should ridicule anyone's opinion.The "facts" support Superstition's argument, but facts can be, and routinely are, doctored by a number of agencies.
Real talk. You just have to look at the events after John Charles De Menezes got killed to see the tricks that the media and police play. Yes, that eventually came out but someone leaked that info. How many of times has the police co-operated with the media to give us the "truth"?We dont know, but I wouldnt say that ridicule Al Fayed based on it being an "accident" because the Muslim in the Royal family business rings true to me. Even though Diana wasnt married into the family still, through inter breeding and her sons she has and will always have had Royal blood in her. He has reason to question.I'm also sure that he must know of times when the CIA and that have done things like these in the past by the places he must go and people he must talk to. I know people in the music biz and know bare "inside secrets" so him being him, he must know.I am not too sure. Maybe he's just really emotional about his son dying and is looking for a reason. The saga continues...
al fayed is not lying, your right intelligence agencies do fix alot of information n promote disinformation.Ive researched this topic from many angles.I researched it for like an hour and it made perfect sense.