what are your thoughts on decieving girls (claiming you're a ceo etc...)

Sneakz

Me & my friend were having a discussion about thisbasically you meet some girl you dont want to tell her your a till worker at tescos so you say yeah im a fighter pilot on leave right now, training to be an airline pilot someday or some other awesome story etc.... is it a good idea to do this for one night stands, or maybe if it leads to more just say you dropped out or something... thoughts

If it's anything more than a one night stand that night, or unless she is any waste chick that you won't be checking again or won't be involved in other parts of your personal life it's not that big a problem.However, I personally don't drop those kind of lies. If I do like it would be about my age or my name, and that's only if the girl is older, or I reckon the girl is too bait for my liking and I want to eliminate the possiblity of her coming across me or someone that knows me. Generally, I used to feel no way to say the truth. There are always way to structure the truth so it doesn't sound as bad.

i am proud to say i work at Vodafone.....but if the question doesnt come up then dont say a thing....till workers can get p*ssy too, it shouldnt be an issue....truesay she wont be complaining cos money is money
aliemore time honesty is the best policybut fair enough if you have to lie when really you work at Burger King

Certain gal are on this status ting, if you dont drop that killer line you can forget your chances.I got a friend who does this all the time, they think he is a shotter until they realise he's broke lol.By then it too late cos he's already f*cked them lol.

Certain man fully ain't serious. Lying to get pussy is waste, and you have no game.What, man like me used to work in McDonalds, see a boom chick come in, leave the kitchen with mustard stains on my top, wearing the bait hat, and speech. Be proud of what you have. It's all in the approach.

I never lie.I don't compromise with girls.

My thing is, I've lied before. I've compromised who I was before. And I felt like sh*t afterwards.Not lying and being straight has enabled me to step my game up...Before, I would say I worked here, when I didn't. I had this, and I didn't. So one day, I had enough and thought, lemme actually GET it 1st so when I'm talking to a betty, I'm comfortable in my shoes.

Certain man fully ain't serious. Lying to get pussy is waste, and you have no game.What, man like me used to work in McDonalds, see a boom chick come in, leave the kitchen with mustard stains on my top, wearing the bait hat, and speech. Be proud of what you have. It's all in the approach.
i dont need to lie,i just do sometimes to keep myself entertainedlol @ taking women seriously as human beings in 08

i dont need to lie,i just do sometimes to keep myself entertainedlol @ taking women seriously as human beings in 08
LMMAAOO

Lol @ lying to get pussy in 08. biggrin.gif

Lol @ lying to get pussy in 08. biggrin.gif
lol @ doing anything to get p*ssy in 08 tbhwe can do this all day

Lie about my name thats about it, its all part of the game thoe initIf I do lie i tell them ima loser coz I dnt want them 2 like me for what I have and dat init, I want them 2 like me 4 meMy boy is a steward at Arsenal and plays for the stewards team. They play matches against other steward teams like Chelsea etc in the league. Basically they get the same attire as the real Arsenal team. So when they play away from home against teams like Ipswich etc they wear the Arsenal training tops to the clubs and tell the girls they are the youth team and draw nuff!