Its o.v.e.r

LuLu

wen ur partner asks u if u think the relationship is working outgiv it 1 week n shes dumpin u

wen ur partner asks u if u think the relationship is working outgiv it 1 week n shes dumpin u
lol that's like the baitest sign everanything along the lines ofdo you think we're workingdo you enjoying spending time with mewe haven't been speaking much lately
"We need to talk"
when you talk on the phone and things ain't the samespend time together and the spark isn't there anymorebasically any signs of drifting apartergh*throws up NoB sign*

RELATIONSHIPS DONT ENDTHEY ONLY CHANGE AND OR HAVE INTERMISSIONS WHERE THE COUPLE DONT TALK FOR A TIME (could be 2 weeks 2 months or 2 years)fact
That is taking things literally though.Relationships do end in terms of boyfriend/girlfriend.*how did them edits sneak in*They may still speak, but their former relationship status is no more.Its like liverpool, they USED to be great, now its just a memory, you see them every week, but its just not the same..

RELATIONSHIPS DONT ENDTHEY ONLY CHANGE AND OR HAVE INTERMISSIONS WHERE THE COUPLE DONT TALK FOR A TIME (could be 2 weeks 2 months or 2 years)fact
That is taking things literally though.Relationships do end in terms of boyfriend/girlfriend.*how did them edits sneak in*They may still speak, but their former relationship status is no more.Its like liverpool, they USED to be great, now its just a memory, you see them every week, but its just not the same..
ill repeat seeing as you missed itTHEY ONLY CHANGEwhich is exactly what you said with more words.

ill repeat seeing as you missed itTHEY ONLY CHANGEwhich is exactly what you said with more words.
I didn't miss it, YOU missed te point of the subject.This isnt some philosophical debate on whether something can actually be called ended because you still have SOME sort of relationship with that person.You know what she meant by it.I still have a "relationship" with one of my ex's, but we no longer date, which was the point.When does your dating relationship end.If you wanna take it as CHANGE, then answer it as when does yours CHANGE.

I didn't miss it, YOU missed te point of the subject.This isnt some philosophical debate on whether something can actually be called ended because you still have SOME sort of relationship with that person.You know what she meant by it.I still have a "relationship" with one of my ex's, but we no longer date, which was the point.When does your dating relationship end.If you wanna take it as CHANGE, then answer it as when does yours CHANGE.
tiss trueno its not, thats just YUR opinion

anyway as i said they dont end and there is no end to indications that it can change.neo leave your pc screen and take a stroll in the park and avoid pianos near windows.
You complete waste of skin.
lol @ the way you treat love life room topics like furniture in your house and get mad that they are not in the same place you left them.