The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.
Hold onThat to me sounds likedisproving one ideology, with a different one
I thoguht someone might say thatHowever, love of materialistic things is not a way of life people actively choose is it?I mean, it is clearly something that is pushed on to everyone, because it makes money, the way to look at things is.if EVERYONE had the same things, same amount of money, clothes, everything etc..What would be important? Because for a long long long long long LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while those things have taken precident..**wasnt the word i meant to use, but..mental block.
RightI see wht ur sayingbut Lets say we did all wear the aame thingenjoy the samem music blah blahisnt this jsut a new stronger form of conformity giving thos ein power EVEN mor epower

Let me tell u sumthini believe there are things in this world that are nt what they appeare to be, and their things that are.I believe that the most successful way to rule is by keeping the masses in ignorance.there was nt even an ATTEMPT AT PROVIDING EVIDENCE OR PROOF.i am no fooli will nt shun what is writtenbut u can't expect me to let the above consume my thoughts wen there is nt one shred of proofOn a side noteman never went to the moon, that american flag on theoon bull sh*t was fakeevidence: 1) there is no gravity or air in space, thus there is no wind in space, when u watch the video u can see the flag moving. In space a flag would be perfectly still becuase there would be no force to move it space is a vacumFACT2) On the moon there is one light source the SUN, so there should be ONE shadow for every ONE Astronaut, (FACT) yet there are multiple shadows comig off the Astronauts, like there was more than one light source, like several studio lights perhaps.There are othe reasons but i can't be bothered
its funny how people say they arent ignorant yet swallow up conspiracy theories so well. im sure the flying flag wouldve been noticed!!!! lol@ not finding out the lies that have been told. by the side that you beleive biggrin.gif FACT. you might as well believe the loch ness monster too
ur the worst of the worst. cos u come across like u dnt believe ANYTHING is wrong. surely u have more intelligence than tht?
im not the worst of the worst, nor can you say i dont beleive anything is wrong. exaggeration wont make your point any more real.
The FLAG IS FLYING AND IT WAS NOTICED HENCE MY POINTthe fact u've said this, shows u've never studied the footage of the moon landing, in this scenerio U are the ignorant oneu have no knowledge of the facts (as showed above) yet u jump to condem me
nah, im not the ignorant one, you can claim what you like, go and watch the video and see if its not the turning of the pole that makes the flag move, and the springy pole that moves a bit after he leaves it. thing is there are untruths out there by the govt and others, which is what makes it easy for people to be fooled. the flag is NOT FLYING IS IS MOVING BCOS THE FRIGGING POLE IS BEING MOVED, AND ITS SPRINGY RECOIL MOVED THE FLAG A BIT AFTERWARDS WHEN PUTTING THE POLE BACK. do you not think such vital evidence would not be seen??? they spent billions of dollars in creating a hoax and forgot to see that someone would notice the flag flying???? anyway.. as you like it. if thats how gullible you are

Let me tell u sumthini believe there are things in this world that are nt what they appeare to be, and their things that are.I believe that the most successful way to rule is by keeping the masses in ignorance.there was nt even an ATTEMPT AT PROVIDING EVIDENCE OR PROOF.i am no fooli will nt shun what is writtenbut u can't expect me to let the above consume my thoughts wen there is nt one shred of proofOn a side noteman never went to the moon, that american flag on theoon bull sh*t was fakeevidence: 1) there is no gravity or air in space, thus there is no wind in space, when u watch the video u can see the flag moving. In space a flag would be perfectly still becuase there would be no force to move it space is a vacumFACT2) On the moon there is one light source the SUN, so there should be ONE shadow for every ONE Astronaut, (FACT) yet there are multiple shadows comig off the Astronauts, like there was more than one light source, like several studio lights perhaps.There are othe reasons but i can't be bothered
its funny how people say they arent ignorant yet swallow up conspiracy theories so well. im sure the flying flag wouldve been noticed!!!! lol@ not finding out the lies that have been told. by the side that you beleive biggrin.gif FACT. you might as well believe the loch ness monster too
ur the worst of the worst. cos u come across like u dnt believe ANYTHING is wrong. surely u have more intelligence than tht?
dem onesshook to believe anyfing dey werent taught in skl or seen on the box
Same damn thing I'm thinking. Man is so sucked. I'm not even sayign dont believe none of what is reported in the media, but damn you dont appear to question nowt. How can you not even question?

Anyone here read the covert war against rock....To sick....Talks about the deaths of the kennedys, tupac, biggie, john lennon, jimi hendrix, bob marley and othersThe use of drugs and sex to embarrass people who the cia thought was a threat through musicOnly read first cuple chapters, bare informative stillios...

now ive arrived here for those who are interested in this topic (which seems to be quite a few people) i use to cover loads of evidence n sections of it On UTZ n will continue to on here for those who are interested.I dun see the truth unfold infront of my eyes for a good 5 years now. Ive read over 300 books, n beyond that ive seen so much evidence on the nature of this reality its unreal.The illuminati is just a name given to the leading 13 bloodlines that rule this planet. The likes of the Rockefeller, Rothschild, Du pont, Kennedies, Li Family to name just a few.

now ive arrived here for those who are interested in this topic (which seems to be quite a few people) i use to cover loads of evidence n sections of it On UTZ n will continue to on here for those who are interested.I dun see the truth unfold infront of my eyes for a good 5 years now. Ive read over 300 books, n beyond that ive seen so much evidence on the nature of this reality its unreal.The illuminati is just a name given to the leading 13 bloodlines that rule this planet. The likes of the Rockefeller, Rothschild, Du pont, Kennedies, Li Family to name just a few.
hi thun. i missed you. great to have you back. xx

hitell me aboutthe lizard stuff peas.

Leave the x's out you raging homosexualWe dont want them ad's at the bottom of the page

All this illuminati talk is pointless, seriously, even though there's evidence of it's existence.It's always side A vs side B going back and forth x infinity, was the same on RWD back in the day.It's exactly the kind of distraction created to stop humanity actually doing anything to change things.It's why this topic is never covered by the media, firstly because they are part of it and run by it, and secondly because it's better to let people be distracted by the mystery while real things like law changes and infringements on human rights happen without our knowing or attention.f*ck thinking about this everyday as I used to like some self proclaimed enlightened prophet. Do things, change things yourself everyday and create a better reality.

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.
I thoguht someone might say thatHowever, love of materialistic things is not a way of life people actively choose is it?I mean, it is clearly something that is pushed on to everyone, because it makes money, the way to look at things is.if EVERYONE had the same things, same amount of money, clothes, everything etc..What would be important? Because for a long long long long long LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while those things have taken precident..**wasnt the word i meant to use, but..mental block.
RightI see wht ur sayingbut Lets say we did all wear the aame thingenjoy the samem music blah blahisnt this jsut a new stronger form of conformity giving thos ein power EVEN mor epower
Nah you misunderstood meIm saying if we all had these things that we lust after, we would see what was IMPORTANT.it is only because were are led ala the "carrot on a string infront of a donkey" to chase these things that matter little, that we are blinded to what is truly important as a human beingThink on my death bed I will worry about how much money I had? Or What car I drove? Nah.I simnply meant that if we were all EQUAL in terms of wealth and power.......what would we be missing?The thing that many of us are missing nowf*ck fame, money etc, dont give a sh*t about any of it.*i realise the slight irony in saying that what other people wish to have for themselves is wrong and peace & love is right, but that is too black & white*

Leave the x's out you raging homosexualWe dont want them ad's at the bottom of the page
xxx. the ads come when you post more than 3 times tho?

im not the worst of the worst, nor can you say i dont beleive anything is wrong. exaggeration wont make your point any more real.
The FLAG IS FLYING AND IT WAS NOTICED HENCE MY POINTthe fact u've said this, shows u've never studied the footage of the moon landing, in this scenerio U are the ignorant oneu have no knowledge of the facts (as showed above) yet u jump to condem me
nah, im not the ignorant one, you can claim what you like, go and watch the video and see if its not the turning of the pole that makes the flag move, and the springy pole that moves a bit after he leaves it. thing is there are untruths out there by the govt and others, which is what makes it easy for people to be fooled. the flag is NOT FLYING IS IS MOVING BCOS THE FRIGGING POLE IS BEING MOVED, AND ITS SPRINGY RECOIL MOVED THE FLAG A BIT AFTERWARDS WHEN PUTTING THE POLE BACK. do you not think such vital evidence would not be seen??? they spent billions of dollars in creating a hoax and forgot to see that someone would notice the flag flying???? anyway.. as you like it. if thats how gullible you are
i retracted my early post, but the reason u gave was nt the first explanation given for the moving flagbut still, it is possiblebut there are other reasons y i believe what i believethe lightingthe laughable level of shielding on the shuttle that was suppose to protect its passengers from the radiation of space.wuld u like me to go in greater detail?also having different views from u does nt make me gullible

Nah you misunderstood meIm saying if we all had these things that we lust after, we would see what was IMPORTANT.it is only because were are led ala the "carrot on a string infront of a donkey" to chase these things that matter little, that we are blinded to what is truly important as a human beingThink on my death bed I will worry about how much money I had? Or What car I drove? Nah.I simnply meant that if we were all EQUAL in terms of wealth and power.......what would we be missing?The thing that many of us are missing nowf*ck fame, money etc, dont give a sh*t about any of it.*i realise the slight irony in saying that what other people wish to have for themselves is wrong and peace & love is right, but that is too black & white*
i.e communisum

so u no wat i lovethe illuminati r a secret societybut then u get bare random websites exposing all their secret

lol @ me dropping this name so many times in the last 10 minutes.But as much as I cuurently think the guy has been a d*ckhead.What roots did on this board is what happens in the wider world. - to an extentlol that everyone has forgotten the point of it already biggrin.gif

hola carpedeum and kool scorpz it will get covered.Nice to see some have a hunger for information that is real.n i agree with apache but until you know the world you live in how can you create a better reality.To understand the future n make a better reality u must know where the future is headed.Its real to say if we leave things as they are n try to make a good life for ourselves in the system which is getting tighter and more secure each day. Not to mention rapes you for p's at all angles to garentee you slot into a certain class. This just isnt gonna help us when were spiralling down.Knowledge opens doors u use this information n u build on it. Its not neccessarily the most positive information but unless your living in disney land lets stick to whats real.Balancing positive n negative is hard when alot of what im seeing in this world is negative n getting more negative as we leave things be n do nothing.

i.e communisum
Mmm, Im not advocating that, I was merely saying if we had all the bullshit we are lead to beleive we NEED to be whole or to be the BEST person we can be, which never is true, what would we crave then?it was rhetorical, in the beggining =\