The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

a thread is being discussed about the illuminati, roots posts stuff relating to the thread and then posts videos, 2 videos were talking directly about the NWO etc... tupac was talking about????????????????????????
lol @ trying to convey that is what you first said when you have completely changed the issueYou did not say "lol @ quoting THAT tupac speech", and i still see it was relevant as he was talking about making change but meh.You said LOL @ QUOTING 2PACVery different to what you just tried to suggest.As if nothign 2pac said was important or that the man himself was a joke, or that the fact he became a dangerous figure with the public behind him & a movement in process had nothing to do with the Illuminati?come onyour game is silly.
i said lol @ quoting tupac cos i watched the video, and found nothing that seemed relevant to the topic. still he's been mentioned b4 too many times like some che guevera which i think is nonsense,he had the public behind him cos he was a popular artist, he had problems and tribulations alot of black america had in common, so yes i think his 'movement' had nothing to do with the illuminati,
Both were against the illuminati who are the elite.just because they dont pipe on about it does not mean there not rebels of society.The fact is che guevara done what was needed a symbol n yeah his pal castro f*cked him over n sold out to the westerners but that sh*t happens his image has gone down in history for the wrong reasons n right.tupacs album was called killuminati theres no denying it its pure fact. So instantly that tells you he knows about the illuminati and wants them removed.These people were in the public scene u cant just walk around on commercial tv talking about the illuiminati u wont get shown the light of day n probably will be killed or just generally loose your job very quickly. Just a fact of life.Che guevara was against the elite cause they controlled cuba n all the surrounding countries forcing it into poverty.
lol@ the illuminati giving a f*ck about tupac, you're lost. youve watched david icke videos, the zeitgeist, and read 1984, AND?thing is, i will always dismiss you as much as you will dismiss me, so this never ends.
i guess if the illuminati never cared about tupacthey never cared about the black panther party either...
thats for you to prove though, not me to worry about.
lol i dont need to waste ma tym proving sh*t to u stillu dont carei aint gonna try force nuffin on ugo out on road n get stopped or searched or suttin or go pay loads of taxes an continue to be a slave in the system
of course, YOU cannot be stopped and will not pay tax cos ur 'enlightened'. and shaolin, youve watched more than youve read.. but its cool.
and that assumption is based on what? all of my few posts lol.nice try but your logic isnt to tough.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

agree with steven u man are some new age travellers
the same guy who turned to abuse instead of bringing information to the religion topic trying to have an opinion on this sh*t?go let someone tell u what to believe.
Go let google search engine tell you what to believe biggrin.gif
andbooksrapperstv showsrespected people in the worldeveryday lifemoviesdocumentariesdead people and why they was killedpeople who made out to be mwadand loads of other sources of information...so seckle ur crusty vasaline deprived gums
:D At that listI hope there is an illuminati government just so they'll kill this little punk.
Laugh all you want now, you wont be so happy in 5years or so time.

I have no time for people who sound like they just walked out of an immortal technique album.
To be honest I don't even like the guy, dunno why. Heard one of his mixtapes, never picked it up again.Mostly listen to grime, indie and kanye.I like to keep this kind of stuff and music separate.
lol kanye west over immortal technique your shitting me right....
....sorry man, it's true.This subject is huge man, enough to feel two albums, would be too much for me, I'd go insane.Why I like Kanye is because he makes the kind of music that could be a sound track to a moment in your life.What Immortal talks about is too my taste but I don't like an artist telling me about this particular subject constantly through out a whole album or 2, I rather research it myself, keep it separate.Kanye's material is like a book with different stories, that I could relate to.Kanye and Nas are my favorite, Nas dosen't go on about it too much, and cherry on top, he's a poet.Even though I only listened to Immortal's music, once, I did take in what he said, but never again, I'll take it from here and do my own research.

a thread is being discussed about the illuminati, roots posts stuff relating to the thread and then posts videos, 2 videos were talking directly about the NWO etc... tupac was talking about????????????????????????
lol @ trying to convey that is what you first said when you have completely changed the issueYou did not say "lol @ quoting THAT tupac speech", and i still see it was relevant as he was talking about making change but meh.You said LOL @ QUOTING 2PACVery different to what you just tried to suggest.As if nothign 2pac said was important or that the man himself was a joke, or that the fact he became a dangerous figure with the public behind him & a movement in process had nothing to do with the Illuminati?come onyour game is silly.
i said lol @ quoting tupac cos i watched the video, and found nothing that seemed relevant to the topic. still he's been mentioned b4 too many times like some che guevera which i think is nonsense,he had the public behind him cos he was a popular artist, he had problems and tribulations alot of black america had in common, so yes i think his 'movement' had nothing to do with the illuminati,
Both were against the illuminati who are the elite.just because they dont pipe on about it does not mean there not rebels of society.The fact is che guevara done what was needed a symbol n yeah his pal castro f*cked him over n sold out to the westerners but that sh*t happens his image has gone down in history for the wrong reasons n right.tupacs album was called killuminati theres no denying it its pure fact. So instantly that tells you he knows about the illuminati and wants them removed.These people were in the public scene u cant just walk around on commercial tv talking about the illuiminati u wont get shown the light of day n probably will be killed or just generally loose your job very quickly. Just a fact of life.Che guevara was against the elite cause they controlled cuba n all the surrounding countries forcing it into poverty.
lol@ the illuminati giving a f*ck about tupac, you're lost. youve watched david icke videos, the zeitgeist, and read 1984, AND?thing is, i will always dismiss you as much as you will dismiss me, so this never ends.
i guess if the illuminati never cared about tupacthey never cared about the black panther party either...
thats for you to prove though, not me to worry about.
lol i dont need to waste ma tym proving sh*t to u stillu dont carei aint gonna try force nuffin on ugo out on road n get stopped or searched or suttin or go pay loads of taxes an continue to be a slave in the system
of course, YOU cannot be stopped and will not pay tax cos ur 'enlightened'. and shaolin, youve watched more than youve read.. but its cool.
Im jus pointing out ur acting lyk a bitch.
because he holds no information just a defeatest attitude.These kinda people should be getting pay packages from intelligence agencies.Dont even need dis-information agents with people like this....doing the job for the elite....

I have no time for people who sound like they just walked out of an immortal technique album.
To be honest I don't even like the guy, dunno why. Heard one of his mixtapes, never picked it up again.Mostly listen to grime, indie and kanye.I like to keep this kind of stuff and music separate.
lol kanye west over immortal technique your shitting me right....
Sorry man, it's true.This subject is huge man, enough to feel two albums, would be too much for me, I'd go insane.Why I like Kanye is because he makes the kind of music that could be a sound track to a moment in your life.What Immortal talks about is too my taste but I don't like an artist telling me about this particular subject constantly through out a whole album or 2, I rather research it myself, keep it separate.Kanye's material is like a book with different stories, that I could relate to.Kanye and Nas are my favorite, Nas dosen't go on about it too much, and cherry on top, he's a poet.Even though I only listened to Immortal's music, once, I did take in what he said, but never again, I'll take it from here and do my own research.
kanye great producer sh*t rapper, His flow is terrible his lyrics are just meaningless half the time.Nas is serious, i cant see how you can say u like technique but not NAS they sound bare similar.Secondly You Technique beyond the information he brings will always be one of the best lyricists ive ever heard, Kanye dont put tracks together like Speak your mind or Land of the Gun nor Dance with the Devil hes just not on that mentality.Most motherf*ckers didnt even understand the message within dance with the devil it was that deep.I like bare rappers but theres no doubt about it.Real hip hop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Commercial watered down waste.Im from the roots of hip hop i dont buy into that candy rap sh*t.

because he holds no information just a defeatest attitude.These kinda people should be getting pay packages from intelligence agencies.Dont even need dis-information agents with people like this....doing the job for the elite....
and people like you should be prevented from living off the dole.defeatist attitude? so what is your major plan for revolution? you have not given one major detail about history with all your mouth and 300 books, you are more text than common sense, and you had rather sort out your real priorities....

carpe is illuminati henchmando yr research playayr still wrong though, cos _______>>>>> trailer trash intellectuals

carpe is illuminati henchmando yr research playayr still wrong though, cos _______>>>>> trailer trash intellectuals
i know morons like you spend your whole life tryna go off topic n make it personal but its a minor, it doesnt work with me.might aswell get your microchip now b.

i know morons like you spend your whole life tryna go off topic n make it personal but its a minor, it doesnt work with me.might aswell get your microchip now b.
when can we join you in your bunker?helmet.jpg

and people like you should be prevented from living off the dole.defeatist attitude? so what is your major plan for revolution? you have not given one major detail about history with all your mouth and 300 books, you are more text than common sense, and you had rather sort out your real priorities....
more assumptions im'a business man about living on the dole.luckily i read many things business was something i covered since day as i didnt wanna be a 9-5 clown like you.Soon ill have a record label and a studio to rent out next on my to do list. So if you wish to judge atleast be a bit closer near the truth.Regarding revolution why is it fools who no little on the subject wish to jump straight to the solution before they've even worked out whats happening. Revolution does not mean war it means change and yes change will happen because people are waking up even though theres bitches like you grasping on for the fakeness.and no i havnt given details yet clearly if you were logical you would understand this subject is massive and the truth comes over a period of time. Just ask AirMaxking. Thats The level of your common sense for you....

SMHdem bait i ran out of words so il draw for pictures to try poke fun at the topic cuz im fighting a losing battle

how original are you really making these up yourself?sh*t your so intellectual.Type in verichip on youtube n you'll see it mentioned on all live TV channels. I know 14 year olds with more understanding of this sh*t.Its a nightmare these days.

more assumptions im'a business man about living on the dole.luckily i read many things business was something i covered since day as i didnt wanna be a 9-5 clown like you.Soon ill have a record label and a studio to rent out next on my to do list. So if you wish to judge atleast be a bit closer near the truth.Regarding revolution why is it fools who no little on the subject wish to jump straight to the solution before they've even worked out whats happening. Revolution does not mean war it means change and yes change will happen because people are waking up even though theres bitches like you grasping on for the fakeness.and no i havnt given details yet clearly if you were logical you would understand this subject is massive and the truth comes over a period of time. Just ask AirMaxking. Thats The level of your common sense for you....
ive never worked a 9-5 actually but keep assuming. or in your own words, be a bit closer to the truthand when i said revolution i meant what are you doing to 'avoid' this take over of the world by the great I. you arent any more knowledgeable than the alex jones out there and they are dismissed by the many who dont just swallow info cos they want something alternative. you know as much as you dont, --->

shaolin-you did not answr my post havin trouble are we?you got 2 busineses. But that dont mean anything. KNOWLEDGE>>> MONEYMONEY CANT BUY KNOWLEDGE.REMEMBER THAT SUN!
lol i enjoy how your trying to educate me on something i know very well, but funnily enough saying that ive bought links to wholesalers for over a grand before. Oh and if the questions relevant to the information n not my personal life ill gladly answer, So in reality i must say money can buy you knowledge for more money.Money doesnt make u read no doubt but it puts u at a position in society where people on higher class levels will respect and take notice of you more, that where freemasonary comes into play i know many freemasons one who owns an electricians company.But yes knowledge will not begin your research, you gain knowledge from asking questions, reading books, experiencing life.is it not logic though that the person who has only gained knowledge from there experience in life will have much less knowledge on reality than the person who has gained knowledge through many many things including there own experiecing?

WHEN YOU lOT HAVE FINISHED ARGUING READ WHAT I WROTE...The guy in the mask says something interesting, like if you disscuss this sort of stuff with your friends or even at a dinner party, it's not good to throw in STATEMENTS, cause it kills the conversation, it puts people off, so it's best to start with a QUESTION, like as if you don't know nothing, but really what your doing is keeping an open mind, ready for what the other person has to say, then you question it.
In yard they call that "Play fool fi catch wise". Learnt that thats the way to play the game. Also, leave as much bias out of the question as possible 'cause people usually answer the way they think you want them to answer 'cause its not about being different. Toney is an example of this, leaves out all bias and gets mixed repsonses. Thats why this backfired to start with.
you can put no limits on knowledge, thats just what those in control now are trying to do.anyone who would sit on the pc day in day out researching this sh*t is god damn patient. Everyone lives there lives, but if u read books on it n u look into it while u live your life its nothing.People who boy it are just morons. The amount of business knowledge ive gained from looking into various areas of the illuminati is unreal. Brainwashing only happens to those who arent actively using there mind.I think the main problem is alot of people dont know how to research or seperate truth from fiction n are just used to jotting things down as truth straight away school great example no research done just pure jot it down as gospel n revise it for your test, if you repeat the answer accordingly to how they have the answer written down you pass n your an A * student which is absulote bollocks.to be straight if were in the time where people cant even read something then comment on it after they know a little on it.then sh*t....there destined to be f*cked by these people with higher level mentalities...
f*cking badman! Thats why the news works so well. It leaves you no time to question 'cause you go to the next page/ subject straight away. I noticed that I used to do that. Now when I watch the news I watch from a different angle (I dont mean I slant my head or stand at a 47degree angle).Thats what people need to do and why I dont like living here. Bare media trick get played. I'll come with a next post when I've finished reading, maybe

I think the main problem is alot of people dont know how to research or seperate truth from fiction n are just used to jotting things down as truth straight away school great example no research done just pure jot it down as gospel n revise it for your test, if you repeat the answer accordingly to how they have the answer written down you pass n your an A * student which is absulote bollocks.
but whose choice is it to do that? OUR choice.did you goto school and do what you just said? well then.we are not forced to do anything. If you want to learn more its upto us but if you want to pass you have to answer the questions as they want you to.
biggrin.gif What an a**hole

I think the main problem is alot of people dont know how to research or seperate truth from fiction n are just used to jotting things down as truth straight away school great example no research done just pure jot it down as gospel n revise it for your test, if you repeat the answer accordingly to how they have the answer written down you pass n your an A * student which is absulote bollocks.
but whose choice is it to do that? OUR choice.did you goto school and do what you just said? well then.we are not forced to do anything. If you want to learn more its upto us but if you want to pass you have to answer the questions as they want you to.
lol you clearly have no idea, you are FORCED to go to school.If you try not to nowadays your parents can be imprisoned and it just doesnt happen there use to be a loophole to get out of school n to get educated from home but thats starting to not work. Everyone goes school for 2 reasons one because there made to, 2 because your parents have gone through it and been brainwashed to believe its what u need for a great life in this world. The point is the word education is total bullshit, you gain no education from being told loads of information n just told to repeat it, that is a form of brainwashing repetition. Repeating something until you remember it because its gone through your subconcious mind so many times.But what is real education is actively using your mind, using each part of it to understand the realness.School doesnt get people anywhere, n yeah i went through school. But i own 2 business's. So i assure you school got me no where. It just limited me just like John lennon said all through his life.
f*cking badman again!!! Yo this guy is spitting bare real talk. Thats why nuff people can be school smart but street retarded and cant cope in the working world. They know how to obey but cant think around things. You have to have the balance or be street smart IMO