The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you two are fools lets be honest, this is a forum im discussing one topic and its on topic. Just because you dont have any knowledge n you havnt touched a book in your life, thats your loss in the future.alouw downplaying people who read the real moron is the person dealing with minor things in life. Man like me do it all Its called perfect balance b, knowledge is a must, with your simple little minds.Any guy whose like You cant fight it. Doesnt know anything n fears authority and is a disgrace to a free human, your admitting you wanna adheed n be a slave. I dont care what the modern word for p*ssy means, thats a f*cking p*ssy. Cant even stand up for your basic laws of humanity.The time will come it is written by all people much more intelligent than you two.H.G. Wells said the ignorant will die when the open minded and knowledgeable have a chance to revolve. But of corse you dont read so you probably know nothing about h.g. wells....

________________ >> ignorant/close minded peopleWhats the point of being alive if you care not to question certain things/events that are happening in soceity.

you two are fools lets be honest, this is a forum im discussing one topic and its on topic. Just because you dont have any knowledge n you havnt touched a book in your life, thats your loss in the future.alouw downplaying people who read the real moron is the person dealing with minor things in life. Man like me do it all Its called perfect balance b, knowledge is a must, with your simple little minds.Any guy whose like You cant fight it. Doesnt know anything n fears authority and is a disgrace to a free human, your admitting you wanna adheed n be a slave. I dont care what the modern word for p*ssy means, thats a f*cking p*ssy. Cant even stand up for your basic laws of humanity.The time will come it is written by all people much more intelligent than you two.H.G. Wells said the ignorant will die when the open minded and knowledgeable have a chance to revolve. But of corse you dont read so you probably know nothing about h.g. wells....
Do you know how much of a d*ckhead you sound?Get a f*cking bird and stop wasting your life away with this bollox. If they exist you aint gonna do f*ck all about it anyway so what is the point in all this? I have no time for keyboard freedom fighters.

lol @ this bozo's stereotypes.. Tryna take me for a skateboard with no wheels.OK mr open minded/knowledgable? Since u kno sooo much, What are you doing/done to stop the illuminati?What are you doing to prepare for the future?Can u phsically & mentally cope in a society that is not goverened by a secret society ( E.g moving abroad some 3rd world society)All u man do is talk talk talk about it, but no actionThe only difference between you and the ignorant fellow is the fact u knew what was gonna happen b4 him/her. But u are actually the bigger fool for not planning ahead when you knew..

I've known about the Illuminati sh*t for like 2 years or so. Right now I'm trying to school my boys on this subject, but they are just too damn ig'nant.Anyway can anyone recommend any online videos that reveal the nitty gritty sh*t about the illuminati.I've watched Zeitgeist and it revealed sh*t that made me question certain things thats happening in soceity.
George Bush and John Kerry admitting being part of Skull n bones Secret Society. - LONG VERSIONStudent Tasered After John Kerry Skull & Bones Question http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=0America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version - By Award winning Director Arrun Russohttp://www.freedomtofascism.com

Do you know how much of a d*ckhead you sound?Get a f*cking bird and stop wasting your life away with this bollox. If they exist you aint gonna do f*ck all about it anyway so what is the point in all this? I have no time for keyboard freedom fighters.
f*cking joker.lol AT you

why would i want a bird to suck p's from me. Im not a d*ckhead either hence i hustle hard n lash tings im in a good ends for peng tings so its all good.I dont waste my life with this ive just come onto this section of the forum to discuss it as its on topic.about sounding like a d*ckhead?

lol @ this bozo's stereotypes.. Tryna take me for a skateboard with no wheels.OK mr open minded/knowledgable? Since u kno sooo much, What are you doing/done to stop the illuminati?What are you doing to prepare for the future?Can u phsically & mentally cope in a society that is not goverened by a secret society ( E.g moving abroad some 3rd world society)All u man do is talk talk talk about it, but no actionThe only difference between you and the ignorant fellow is the fact u knew what was gonna happen b4 him/her. But u are actually the bigger fool for not planning ahead when you knew..
you've no idea what im doing you d*ckhead.lets leave it at that. sh*t alouw your depressing attitude.Go pray to satan or some sh*t or answer the knowledge i will continue to bring or proove me wrong. If not dont watch what im doing boss.

why would i want a bird to suck p's from me. Im not a d*ckhead either hence i hustle hard n lash tings im in a good ends for peng tings so its all good.I dont waste my life with this ive just come onto this section of the forum to discuss it as its on topic.about sounding like a d*ckhead?
Why are you researching this sh*t for and getting your knickers in a twist? In the end the outcome of it will be pointless so there is no point.Come like you're gonna start Project Mayhem or something biggrin.gif

# And some of them are in touch with aliens from outer space. Some of them ARE aliens. Why would "advanced beings" want to meddle with the affairs of Earthlings? Good question.# Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from ... elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.WTF?

Why are you researching this sh*t for and getting your knickers in a twist? In the end the outcome of it will be pointless so there is no point.Come like you're gonna start Project Mayhem or something biggrin.gif
Its not about wether or not theres a solution, you guys wanna jump to the end cause your idiots.Crawl before you walk.Im not telling you to read this sh*t its your curious mind if u dont wanna know f*ck off out this topic otherwise this is your mentality all over counts for the UK aswell seeing as the owners are the same...

# And some of them are in touch with aliens from outer space. Some of them ARE aliens. Why would "advanced beings" want to meddle with the affairs of Earthlings? Good question.# Worse, some of them have actual magical powers and are in league with forces from ... elsewhere. Great huge beings that are madness to look upon, or tiny, malicious things that glare and gibber from dark corners. They have pins and dolls; they know old names.WTF?
i believe that refers to before sumeria the nephilim the advanced blood types that were put on this planet to rule and be put in the positions of power.Hence Kings and Queens believed they Had the divine right to rule because of there Bloodline.Power being passed through families....hence the people running tings now are still in these families plus more as this families have split off. They are the nephilim.There creators were apparently reptilians in the bible mentioned as the Epholim they are the Gods in the bible and Planet X aka Nibiru is where they came from.As for the magic freemasons practice ritual magic, and theres even occult magazines out up north.

f*cking joker.lol AT you
I SO HATE GUYS WHO THINK GETTING GIRLS MAKES YOUR LIFE ABOVE OTHER WAYS OF LIFE

you've no idea what im doing you d*ckhead.lets leave it at that. sh*t alouw your depressing attitude.Go pray to satan or some sh*t or answer the knowledge i will continue to bring or proove me wrong. If not dont watch what im doing boss.
lol manz ducking the questionthis guy is deluded.Good luck son.

And any serious person who knows of the Illuminati, knows there is little they can do to stop them. They have been around for a looooooooooong time (im not trusting the story of how they are created), so the best you can do is keep an eye and ear out and ensure that you and anyone born into your family survives the mass f*ckrys imposed on them.V

why should i answer you, who are you?as far as im aware you've got no knowledge of any constructiveness towards this, your just tryna judge who i am.As for what im gonna do thats not of concern for you i have my plans, and i have my purposes. So really ive nothing but breeze for you unless you wanna talk real.tryna jump on me when i bring information just shows your have a weak mind to establish anothers opinion n look into it. If you think its bullshit fine duck out jam.But i assure u the wisest men back what i say your simply following in order like sheep do.Good luck to you to.

fam, this is what i was screaming a few pages back.NONE of them could give man an answer so i just left it at that.no point argueing with people who are just gonna call you ''lost'' and ''ignorant'' because they have no f*cking idea what they are gonna do about this sh*t.some d*ckhead ting.

lets not get it twisted the only d*ckheads are the people who are chatting sh*t about solutions when they dont even know the complexness to this topic.Any guys with small minds n lack the ability to think outside there council estate limited mentality.Lets get real for a second.....sh*t happens outside of where u live n this is getting discussed here. You have no idea how real it is yet. But ive seen it unravvle for years. Its often the fool will take the wise for a fool.In this situation perfect example.

lets not get it twisted the only d*ckheads are the people who are chatting sh*t about solutions when they dont even know the complexness to this topic.Any guys with small minds n lack the ability to think outside there council estate limited mentality.Lets get real for a second.....sh*t happens outside of where u live n this is getting discussed here. You have no idea how real it is yet. But ive seen it unravvle for years. Its often the fool will take the wise for a fool.In this situation perfect example.
How hard can it be?Drawer for the sniper riflePAP PAP HeadshotttttttttMonsterkilllllllllllllGODDDDDDDDDDD-LIKE

How hard can it be?Drawer for the sniper riflePAP PAP HeadshotttttttttMonsterkilllllllllllllGODDDDDDDDDDD-LIKE
WICKED SICKHOLY sh*t/irrelevance

look f*ck all dis arguing, if u dont like dont post!me im actually really on dis ting......wen the revolution comes im involved and prepared to will smith any aliens.quick question, if the bible was made by powers that be....y does it consider the chip, or mark of the beast as evil?? wouldnt they want to avoid religious opposition by saying its a ticket to heaven or somthing??