The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

lets not get it twisted the only d*ckheads are the people who are chatting sh*t about solutions when they dont even know the complexness to this topic.Any guys with small minds n lack the ability to think outside there council estate limited mentality.Lets get real for a second.....sh*t happens outside of where u live n this is getting discussed here. You have no idea how real it is yet. But ive seen it unravvle for years. Its often the fool will take the wise for a fool.In this situation perfect example.
How hard can it be?Drawer for the sniper riflePAP PAP HeadshotttttttttMonsterkilllllllllllllGODDDDDDDDDDD-LIKE
your computer game mentality sums up the way you view reality...like i said im a realist i do things the logical way.Andrew dooframe mentalities round here, them man come out blessed nothing good comes in the short term. Killing irrelivant puppets in control solves nothing.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill Hicks I like him and his speech about the rollercoaster of life but Im still not converting to Illuminatism
lol a fan of bill hicks?so you dont agree with none of what he says?its nothing to do with converting to anything b. Beliefs are irrelivant here. Its just educating yourself on the nature of reality.The illuminati is just a name given to those ruling families who have been ruling since day.Its just history. The pyramid structures been about since day in all aspects of this system.

you two are fools lets be honest, this is a forum im discussing one topic and its on topic. Just because you dont have any knowledge n you havnt touched a book in your life, thats your loss in the future.alouw downplaying people who read the real moron is the person dealing with minor things in life. Man like me do it all Its called perfect balance b, knowledge is a must, with your simple little minds.Any guy whose like You cant fight it. Doesnt know anything n fears authority and is a disgrace to a free human, your admitting you wanna adheed n be a slave. I dont care what the modern word for p*ssy means, thats a f*cking p*ssy. Cant even stand up for your basic laws of humanity.The time will come it is written by all people much more intelligent than you two.H.G. Wells said the ignorant will die when the open minded and knowledgeable have a chance to revolve. But of corse you dont read so you probably know nothing about h.g. wells....
Do you know how much of a d*ckhead you sound?Get a f*cking bird and stop wasting your life away with this bollox. If they exist you aint gonna do f*ck all about it anyway so what is the point in all this? I have no time for keyboard freedom fighters.
f*cking joker.lol AT you
I SO HATE GUYS WHO THINK GETTING GIRLS MAKES YOUR LIFE ABOVE OTHER WAYS OF LIFE
agreed.

And any serious person who knows of the Illuminati, knows there is little they can do to stop them. They have been around for a looooooooooong time (im not trusting the story of how they are created), so the best you can do is keep an eye and ear out and ensure that you and anyone born into your family survives the mass f*ckrys imposed on them.V
in reality theres always something you can do as an individual like i said the chain reaction i have seen who i have told how it has spread, many people know now. Nothing will change until it becomes a majority rather than a minority. Plenty of higher up positioned people not just regular people want change.beyond that though like i explained this information is your life. How can people not care about there life.....why dont people care where they came from, what there purpose here is.How dumb are some guys to think your purpose here is working a 9-5 job for Pieces of paper extracted from trees which buy material posessions n what ever mankind has put a pound sign on....

THIS sh*t SUCKS FISH SCALESGET A JOB AND f*ckING f*ck OFF YOU sh*t c*nt
i got my business's b want a job?
i wana new job, inna studio
i am in the process of setting up a studio for a revolutionary genre of various music styles mine being Underground hip hop and electro house plus to rent out all week...But ive already got an engineer n operator....

I know about shaolin sinz he used to speak some truth on utz...bane i know already is already clued up, i been reading on illuminati/bloodlines for a while nowwhoever cant see the sh*t going on in the world is stupid..i could post bare links to some vids,text and audio but would be no point as most people arent intrested so them that are can research it themselvesi was even on xbox live other day and someboy said f*ck the goverment or sumin..started chating to him and he said he had ' f*ck nwo ' on his motto on xbox livethen he got banned for few days, so he had to take it of..the black helicopters show up on 1 of immortal techniques speachess, people need to open there mindyou kno people say weed makes u think about life, why do you think the goverment wont make it legal????????

I know about shaolin sinz he used to speak some truth on utz...bane i know already is already clued up, i been reading on illuminati/bloodlines for a while nowwhoever cant see the sh*t going on in the world is stupid..i could post bare links to some vids,text and audio but would be no point as most people arent intrested so them that are can research it themselvesi was even on xbox live other day and someboy said f*ck the goverment or sumin..started chating to him and he said he had ' f*ck nwo ' on his motto on xbox livethen he got banned for few days, so he had to take it of..the black helicopters show up on 1 of immortal techniques speachess, people need to open there mindyou kno people say weed makes u think about life, why do you think the goverment wont make it legal????????
Real talk That xbox live tings pretty f*cking crazy, talk about freedom of speech...Microsoft have it on lock.And its true, i smoke some of the best peng and it only greaters me from the music i make, to the ideas i come out with business wise to the way i can actively use my mind, Even working out is blesser when your licked.Super silver haze is the common strain down my ends, but thats why they got bare sh*t weed going around which is blasted.They would rather open minded weed smokers who just chill out get f*cked up than to make it legal and to use its many thousands of uses as a natural resource.Thats another reason why they wont legalise it, corporations wont be able to rape us with a natural resource like that in our hands.It was industralised for thousands of years and seen by most as the greatest plant on earth so what the f*cks happened other than masses of propaganda spread about it. Thats why people need to get to know...Self education is where you learn, formal education just teaches u what u need to know to fit in.and agreed i could proove most of this to any normal person who was open minded enough to listen. But everyone has there own mind and in my eyes are they not capable to locate the truth with simple mentions of words....

I know man its f*cked..anyone see the bill gates last day at microsoft?bill gates said he will now work full time in the ' Foundation '

ill post the video as i cant remember how to embed...look at all the powerfull people in this video..bono ... jay z (who is one of the most commonly known people in the illuminati)o yeah guess who else is in this video... obama who is running for us presidentand i bet you alot of money obama wins aswellwhy obama in this video and not some1 else, who is the foundation?

I believe the foundation is to do with guys who invested in the corrupt charities in which to funnel money out of them.I also believe the all play a part in the new world order and are all freemasons.To embed just put the code at the end after = and click instert : YouTube bottom left.Yeah obama i do not trust at all his wife is Council on Foriegn Relations aswell.Who are just as bad as the bilderbergers n all them corporation heads.

Theres alot i wanna read up on...Mostly the lizards and all that.sinz u seem cool man ( no homo )these are the sort of threads i actually enjoy posting in.
yeah the reptilian sh*t does play a massive part, if your gonna look at that check out Sumeria, The Nephilim, Planet X (nibiru), al Aqsa, The illuminati interbreeding obsessions etc.yeah its all good each one teach one out here, were definatly not gonna get anywhere unless we correlate the information we have.me n bane (kool bro) use to cover topics on utz i was building it up quite nicely before it got taken down. But ill continue to on here i got lots of info n videos of evidence coming.n yeah the complexity and deepness's to reality interest me.Real men have curiosity in the unknown.

quick question, if the bible was made by powers that be....y does it consider the chip, or mark of the beast as evil?? wouldnt they want to avoid religious opposition by saying its a ticket to heaven or somthing?? can anyone shed any light?i bin in my "f*ck the governtment mode" all morning, swear wenever i start thinkin deep about things it pisses me of cos i feel so helpless, i think thats y alot of people jus dismiss it.....nobody likes a bad ending

quick question, if the bible was made by powers that be....y does it consider the chip, or mark of the beast as evil?? wouldnt they want to avoid religious opposition by saying its a ticket to heaven or somthing?? can anyone shed any light?i bin in my "f*ck the governtment mode" all morning, swear wenever i start thinkin deep about things it pisses me of cos i feel so helpless, i think thats y alot of people jus dismiss it.....nobody likes a bad ending
i dont know too much about the bible but they say revelation has all this stuff, yet certain man like shaolin nutter says the bible is fake so even if the bible IS right them man have already got an excuse for it ready by claiming it was written by lizards time ago .....some V flex. and he says freemasons worship the devil so make up your mind cah if theres a devil isnt there a god?

I say we start a punk revival
need to be the new school generation of just open minded people all joined through unity of minds rather than unity of the way u dress or the things u do with your life. Aslong as your perspectives on those in control are the same and you understand whats really happening in the world your a comrad of mine.

i dont know too much about the bible but they say revelation has all this stuff, yet certain man like shaolin nutter says the bible is fake so even if the bible IS right them man have already got an excuse for it ready by claiming it was written by lizards time ago .....some V flex. and he says freemasons worship the devil so make up your mind cah if theres a devil isnt there a god?
they are image dieties, they are not real things, its to do with the dark side of spirituality and the light side. You take my words to literal.the song "ohhhh loord please dont let me be misunderstood" fits here well.But anyhow its not that lizards created the story of religion its that its identical to the religion back in sumeria, sumeria is prooved the ruins are every where they were even more interesting than egyptian culture but the elite pray on the fact you dont show an interest into sumeria if you were to you would of worked out much of what i have regarding religion, reptilian races, interbreeding families, where the power was, how humans have a reptilian brain etc.your just taking my information out of context but ive never said devil or god exist or are real they dont exist horus is the sun, they are just symbolic references for how a human through his life is permanately going through light and dark stages. Ying Yang, its the reason the freemasonary floor is tiled black and white, its the reason police have the freemason ting on the clothes they where. Its all correlated.n if you wanna talk about V for vendetta you should of remembered this quote."There is no such thing as a coincidence only the of the illusion of one". That was said by a very wise man n he followed onto say there is a reason behind everything wether or not you can perspectively see it or not is another thing.

because its written in pure cryptic format if people had worked out the mark of the beast mean the microchip the main population im talking they would ask questions.But at the end of the day the mark of the beast is a perfect example of how they can predict our future thousands n thousands of years ago and slowly unravvle it without any of us caring or really taking great notice in numbers.The bible is just a way to put across the stories in which the sumerians wanted the slaves to be taught thats the real truth behind the matter but ill let each come to there own mind.Yeah i reckon alot of people dismiss it because they have a defeatest attitude, to in a state of denial, scared to find out more, just want to fit in in society but if they actually stop to think out there mentality they would realise it just defies logic.