The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

quick question, if the bible was made by powers that be....y does it consider the chip, or mark of the beast as evil?? wouldnt they want to avoid religious opposition by saying its a ticket to heaven or somthing?? can anyone shed any light?i bin in my "f*ck the governtment mode" all morning, swear wenever i start thinkin deep about things it pisses me of cos i feel so helpless, i think thats y alot of people jus dismiss it.....nobody likes a bad ending
because its written in pure cryptic format if people had worked out the mark of the beast mean the microchip the main population im talking they would ask questions.But at the end of the day the mark of the beast is a perfect example of how they can predict our future thousands n thousands of years ago and slowly unravvle it without any of us caring or really taking great notice in numbers.The bible is just a way to put across the stories in which the sumerians wanted the slaves to be taught thats the real truth behind the matter but ill let each come to there own mind.Yeah i reckon alot of people dismiss it because they have a defeatest attitude, to in a state of denial, scared to find out more, just want to fit in in society but if they actually stop to think out there mentality they would realise it just defies logic.
i still dont really understand (no dummie) ill do sum research still but its hard finding new or specific info. point me in da right direction?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"There is no such thing as religion, come one, its 2008,Religion is something made up, by the Elite/Illuminati,[/quote]LOL at you thinking Illuminati isn't some religion, your thread failed from this line.Your brains on a different wave when you state all thier missons but you miss the big picture.Check your one dollar bill, Have you clocked the One EYE?The whole purpose of Freemasons is to pave the way for the coming of the Anti - Christ.The One eye is a symbol, as this is distinguised feature the Anti Christ will have.

can someone reccomend some books for me on mayans and all these ancient civilisations etcK-dot.1
Firstly i recommend looking at some videos on youtube form an opinion then move onto the books unless your a very open minded guy otherwise i believe you may prejudge before hand.Anything by Malachi York Is worth reading he knows alot on the subject, look into david icke and his talks with Kredo Mutwa (i think thats spelt correct) on the reptilians and ancient civilisations true ancient african sprayed here.I will name some books for you soon i may have links to .pdf format books i use to read loads along time ago online. on Amazon under books have a Search for The nephilim, Planet X, Sumeria http://www.amazon.com/Sumerians-History-Cu...0095&sr=1-1http://www.amazon.com/Exploring-Lost-Maya-...0095&sr=1-6http://www.amazon.com/Mayan-Code-Accelerat...0245&sr=1-2http://www.amazon.com/Maya-Seventh-Ancient...0245&sr=1-1http://www.amazon.com/Mayan-Factor-Path-Be...0245&sr=1-9http://www.amazon.com/Mayan-Prophecies-Unl...245&sr=1-12

"There is no such thing as religion, come one, its 2008,Religion is something made up, by the Elite/Illuminati,
LOL at you thinking Illuminati isn't some religion, your thread failed from this line.Your brains on a different wave when you state all thier missons but you miss the big picture.Check your one dollar bill, Have you clocked the One EYE?The whole purpose of Freemasons is to pave the way for the coming of the Anti - Christ.The One eye is a symbol, as this is distinguised feature the Anti Christ will have.
I dont agree with you.

"There is no such thing as religion, come one, its 2008,Religion is something made up, by the Elite/Illuminati,
LOL at you thinking Illuminati isn't some religion, your thread failed from this line.Your brains on a different wave when you state all thier missons but you miss the big picture.Check your one dollar bill, Have you clocked the One EYE?The whole purpose of Freemasons is to pave the way for the coming of the Anti - Christ.The One eye is a symbol, as this is distinguised feature the Anti Christ will have.
its not a religion because its not something you live by its just a fact of life, rich people with power abuse it, and that the families have ruled through out history invading where they please. History dictates the truth. The facts just bring it to your enlightenment.Religion is a form of division knowing about the illuminati is not a religion your not worshipping anything your not following any rules your just researching. Being brainwashed is to Not think outside the box because your stuck in a narrow state of thought, that is not the case when researching the nature of reality from the wide vast scale (that i think alot of you dont even realise how vast it really is).yeah freemasons did create the one dollar bill and created money and own it under the Elites rule. Knights templar created banks n then when they got eradicated....it began...The antichrist is not a being at all its just a symbolic reference for dark mentalities having the rule over the planet earth. Hell and heaven are not places they are metophors to describe the current state of the earth currently i would say were in hell heading closer towards some firey sh*t. Thats just real talk if you step outside the box n view everything from the bigger picture.The devil and God are two types of mentalities. If you are using powerfully "Gods Mentality" you will be able to be your own god of your own life / experience in reality. If your using the devils you will be governed by the Reptilian mind we've been genetically altered to have, but ill let each work that out.Science mainstream prooves that your reptilian brain is almost what could be described as the Devil side to humans.

quick question, if the bible was made by powers that be....y does it consider the chip, or mark of the beast as evil?? wouldnt they want to avoid religious opposition by saying its a ticket to heaven or somthing?? can anyone shed any light?i bin in my "f*ck the governtment mode" all morning, swear wenever i start thinkin deep about things it pisses me of cos i feel so helpless, i think thats y alot of people jus dismiss it.....nobody likes a bad ending
i dont know too much about the bible but they say revelation has all this stuff, yet certain man like shaolin nutter says the bible is fake so even if the bible IS right them man have already got an excuse for it ready by claiming it was written by lizards time ago .....some V flex. and he says freemasons worship the devil so make up your mind cah if theres a devil isnt there a god?
they are image dieties, they are not real things, its to do with the dark side of spirituality and the light side. You take my words to literal.the song "ohhhh loord please dont let me be misunderstood" fits here well.But anyhow its not that lizards created the story of religion its that its identical to the religion back in sumeria, sumeria is prooved the ruins are every where they were even more interesting than egyptian culture but the elite pray on the fact you dont show an interest into sumeria if you were to you would of worked out much of what i have regarding religion, reptilian races, interbreeding families, where the power was, how humans have a reptilian brain etc.your just taking my information out of context but ive never said devil or god exist or are real they dont exist horus is the sun, they are just symbolic references for how a human through his life is permanately going through light and dark stages. Ying Yang, its the reason the freemasonary floor is tiled black and white, its the reason police have the freemason ting on the clothes they where. Its all correlated.n if you wanna talk about V for vendetta you should of remembered this quote."There is no such thing as a coincidence only the of the illusion of one". That was said by a very wise man n he followed onto say there is a reason behind everything wether or not you can perspectively see it or not is another thing.
you have no proof that they dont exist so you can talk all you like, THE END

can someone reccomend some books for me on mayans and all these ancient civilisations etcK-dot.1
Firstly i recommend looking at some videos on youtube form an opinion then move onto the books unless your a very open minded guy otherwise i believe you may prejudge before hand.Anything by Malachi York Is worth reading he knows alot on the subject, look into david icke and his talks with Kredo Mutwa (i think thats spelt correct) on the reptilians and ancient civilisations true ancient african sprayed here.
ive checked this stuff n it was crazy...was my first hearin of the reptilian theory or chitauri as some of my african bruddas wud....will check the other stuff stillK-dot.1

i dont know too much about the bible but they say revelation has all this stuff, yet certain man like shaolin nutter says the bible is fake so even if the bible IS right them man have already got an excuse for it ready by claiming it was written by lizards time ago .....some V flex. and he says freemasons worship the devil so make up your mind cah if theres a devil isnt there a god?
they are image dieties, they are not real things, its to do with the dark side of spirituality and the light side. You take my words to literal.the song "ohhhh loord please dont let me be misunderstood" fits here well.But anyhow its not that lizards created the story of religion its that its identical to the religion back in sumeria, sumeria is prooved the ruins are every where they were even more interesting than egyptian culture but the elite pray on the fact you dont show an interest into sumeria if you were to you would of worked out much of what i have regarding religion, reptilian races, interbreeding families, where the power was, how humans have a reptilian brain etc.your just taking my information out of context but ive never said devil or god exist or are real they dont exist horus is the sun, they are just symbolic references for how a human through his life is permanately going through light and dark stages. Ying Yang, its the reason the freemasonary floor is tiled black and white, its the reason police have the freemason ting on the clothes they where. Its all correlated.n if you wanna talk about V for vendetta you should of remembered this quote."There is no such thing as a coincidence only the of the illusion of one". That was said by a very wise man n he followed onto say there is a reason behind everything wether or not you can perspectively see it or not is another thing.
Ancient History prooves they dont.Whats prooves they do is the question?your just thinking from a typical humans perspective "oh it has to be physical". Your taking it literally.The bible is clearly just a book of pure metophors.As i have explained countless times.Its not exactly plain english.

Ancient History prooves they dont.Whats prooves they do is the question?
nothing proves they dont, ancient history dating back to what time? beginnign of the world? no. so the end*swear i said i woudlnt post in here again*

Ancient History prooves they dont.Whats prooves they do is the question?
nothing proves they dont, ancient history dating back to what time? beginnign of the world? no. so the end
Sumeria Prooves it if you wanna know look into it, if not keep hoping to see a human figure with a halo and a goat with a pentagram on his forehead.But i assure you they are nothing more than metophors For something much greater.The spiritual powers of The dark side and the light side.You see films like star wars are actually made to portray this. I will put this information across over periods of time if u wish to know check the topics if u do not. That is your choice.

Firstly i recommend looking at some videos on youtube form an opinion then move onto the books unless your a very open minded guy otherwise i believe you may prejudge before hand.Anything by Malachi York Is worth reading he knows alot on the subject, look into david icke and his talks with Kredo Mutwa (i think thats spelt correct) on the reptilians and ancient civilisations true ancient african sprayed here.
ive checked this stuff n it was crazy...was my first hearin of the reptilian theory or chitauri as some of my african bruddas wud....will check the other stuff stillK-dot.1
yeah definatly deep sh*t, theres an indian buddha who talks about them aswell from a completely different civilisation but brings very similar knowledge and ancient knowledge to that of kredo. All worth looking into still.One of my main interests recently has been looking into the hundreds n hundreds of DUMB (deep underground military bases).They are ufo underground bases basically they deal with very high intelligence, alien species, mind control, time travel things only your mind can percieve but your eyes could not believe.Theres many people who have gone public about there work there.One guy Phil Schnieder Ex Geologist who worked for corporations building them whose got killed soon after he was going around america making public announcements on his involvement in the DUMBs and basically exposing what hes seen and done.He had his fingers lazered off by some Greys (them grey aliens the most stereotypical type). When he was digging to build one of these military dumbs because the government told them to build one right where there was a underground alien base. Sounds deep but hear it from the guy himself....look into him n you'll find out more about who he is. Also barry king.oh and if u wanna know the reason he died ill post a topic on it soon.

I'l take the Bible for example, or the Qua'ran (sp?) these religious books were written by a bunch of guys around a table, things were added,
f*ck outta here with that talk.Just agree that the Koran was writen at a time where no Technology was powerful enough to look far into space.You know the Red Rose Nebula that was found By Nasa in the 1990sKoran Clocked this at the time of Muhammed."When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment." How would the Quran know 1,400 years ago that when a star explodes, it is like a oily red rose? JUST FACE YOU GOT YOUR DEGREE IN JAIL.

like i saidIlluminati hold all the knowledge they want us to forget
i think alot of average people hold alot of knowledge also.Alot of people defy them aswell even though there systems of control are powerful you will always have the odd outcast they make up the bigger picture for the information we currently lack from the elite.Only way we will see that information is via force.

I'l take the Bible for example, or the Qua'ran (sp?) these religious books were written by a bunch of guys around a table, things were added,
f*ck outta here with that talk.Just agree that the Koran was writen at a time where no Technology was powerful enough to look far into space.You know the Red Rose Nebula that was found By Nasa in the 1990sKoran Clocked this at the time of Muhammed."When the sky is torn apart, so it was (like) a red rose, like ointment." How would the Quran know 1,400 years ago that when a star explodes, it is like a oily red rose? JUST FACE YOU GOT YOUR DEGREE IN JAIL.
its all because of the mayans koran didnt clock anything the koran and the bible are just rewrites of sumerian tales.Sumerian tales show how good there astrology was they could tell what the weather would be in 50 years just through looking at the stars alignment.

i read it but its one of dem tings where HOWS IT GONNA HELP MY LIFE, SO I COULDNT GIVE A f*ck LESS
lol @ people wanting medals for reading it.Its called knowledge it helps your life alot. Gain it once you read or walk around like just listening to what others say n living a life for another.sh*t its no loss to us.swear some people are like a vile cancer, Whats your point on this planet if you know absulotely nothing other than eating macdonalds working for corporations, having sex n taking drugs not knowing whats going on around you, what reality really is, where your headed in the future, and how knowledge benefits is plain obvious.Seriously tiny minds.