The Illuminati Thread.

AirMaxKing

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.
Hold onThat to me sounds likedisproving one ideology, with a different one

so nex time i see a video of a woman f*cking a horse ill thinkhmm were meant to do thisimmorals this is just bull thats why i stay out of these topicsany excuse to say ur strong mindedif u was smart and knew every complexity of the world and the unierse youll wonder how did these thngs just make themselves

On a real tip though.What is to do about this? As in who's got any answers? What can we do?
This is just one of about 100 issues, all can be changed by doing the same thing.Individualy, we need to change out lifestyles, currently, we are all slaves to things we should not be that give THEM power over US.Whether you beleive THEM to be the devil, Illuminati, f*ckign Sesame street I dont care, Its true.Money, Everything Materialistic, Sex...Once these things stop becomming the pinnacle of personal acheivement & peoples Ideal goals things may change.Its about getting there though.
Could you be a bit more detailed / in depth?I've never bothered to ask anyone with a quote unquote conspiracy theory what they think needs to be done or what needs to be done, you guys seem educated enough though so go through.What about our lifestyles ?
Everything.What we work toward & for, the whole foundation on which society (ours & others) are formed, capatalism etc..Many of the things that need to change would mean MAJOR changes for the people in the middle, but we are all so comfortable that we do not want that, we want our ps3's and our internet and our big house, sex, booze & money etc..(this is on a very basic level)For exampleWe are CONDITIONED to love material things.Conditioned to thikn that we HAVE to get that new car/pair of shoes/computer etc..Everyday from a YOUNG YOUNG age it is shoved down our throats, if we do not have that certain THING, we are NOTHING.Look at rap music, it is just one big marketing tool.We need to learn to love ourselves instead of this sh*t, all the money in the world dont mean sh*t if you are unfullfilled and unhappy.We are constantly DIVIDEDBe it RELGION, or RACE, it doesnt matter, we are ALL THE SAME.BUT we are constantly made to beleive otherwise so we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves, because if we ever stopped for a second to think anything different, we would see what is REALLY going on, and would not allow this BOLLOX to happen to us for the sake of pure greed on soemone elses behalf."Everyone in the other thread fighting over religion, we are ALL IN THE SAME BOAT, and its sinking and as long as we continue tryign to kick everybody out of the little boat that we are all in, we are gonna miss out on a chance to gain a better standard of life for us ALL as a whole"..Things like Money & power should never be the thigns you aim for in life, but you are made to aim for these things because it further serves to separate everyone..It seriously is just DIVIDE & counquer on a mass scale..People dont understand, Contries, are just corporate businesses.And a business main job is to make money.Whatever it takes, so all this fighting over the govt. letting immigrants in etc....its pointless because the welfare of the people within is not the main concern, the money is.So as long as we are busy squabbling over the scraps that are thrown down to us from a much bigger table, we will never get a chance to get hold of what we could & should have..*sorry for that beign bare uncoordinated, bare sh*t going on*

Let me tell u sumthini believe there are things in this world that are nt what they appeare to be, and their things that are.I believe that the most successful way to rule is by keeping the masses in ignorance.there was nt even an ATTEMPT AT PROVIDING EVIDENCE OR PROOF.i am no fooli will nt shun what is writtenbut u can't expect me to let the above consume my thoughts wen there is nt one shred of proofOn a side noteman never went to the moon, that american flag on theoon bull sh*t was fakeevidence: 1) there is no gravity or air in space, thus there is no wind in space, when u watch the video u can see the flag moving. In space a flag would be perfectly still becuase there would be no force to move it space is a vacumFACT2) On the moon there is one light source the SUN, so there should be ONE shadow for every ONE Astronaut, (FACT) yet there are multiple shadows comig off the Astronauts, like there was more than one light source, like several studio lights perhaps.There are othe reasons but i can't be bothered

I thoguht someone might say thatHowever, love of materialistic things is not a way of life people actively choose is it?I mean, it is clearly something that is pushed on to everyone, because it makes money, the way to look at things is.if EVERYONE had the same things, same amount of money, clothes, everything etc..What would be important? Because for a long long long long long LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while those things have taken precident..**wasnt the word i meant to use, but..mental block.

Could you be a bit more detailed / in depth?I've never bothered to ask anyone with a quote unquote conspiracy theory what they think needs to be done or what needs to be done, you guys seem educated enough though so go through.What about our lifestyles ?
Everything.What we work toward & for, the whole foundation on which society (ours & others) are formed, capatalism etc..Many of the things that need to change would mean MAJOR changes for the people in the middle, but we are all so comfortable that we do not want that, we want our ps3's and our internet and our big house, sex, booze & money etc..(this is on a very basic level)For exampleWe are CONDITIONED to love material things.Conditioned to thikn that we HAVE to get that new car/pair of shoes/computer etc..Everyday from a YOUNG YOUNG age it is shoved down our throats, if we do not have that certain THING, we are NOTHING.Look at rap music, it is just one big marketing tool.We need to learn to love ourselves instead of this sh*t, all the money in the world dont mean sh*t if you are unfullfilled and unhappy.We are constantly DIVIDEDBe it RELGION, or RACE, it doesnt matter, we are ALL THE SAME.BUT we are constantly made to beleive otherwise so we are too busy fighting amongst ourselves, because if we ever stopped for a second to think anything different, we would see what is REALLY going on, and would not allow this BOLLOX to happen to us for the sake of pure greed on soemone elses behalf."Everyone in the other thread fighting over religion, we are ALL IN THE SAME BOAT, and its sinking and as long as we continue tryign to kick everybody out of the little boat that we are all in, we are gonna miss out on a chance to gain a better standard of life for us ALL as a whole"..Things like Money & power should never be the thigns you aim for in life, but you are made to aim for these things because it further serves to separate everyone..It seriously is just DIVIDE & counquer on a mass scale..People dont understand, Contries, are just corporate businesses.And a business main job is to make money.Whatever it takes, so all this fighting over the govt. letting immigrants in etc....its pointless because the welfare of the people within is not the main concern, the money is.So as long as we are busy squabbling over the scraps that are thrown down to us from a much bigger table, we will never get a chance to get hold of what we could & should have..*sorry for that beign bare uncoordinated, bare sh*t going on*
marxist

I thoguht someone might say thatHowever, love of materialistic things is not a way of life people actively choose is it?I mean, it is clearly something that is pushed on to everyone, because it makes money, the way to look at things is.if EVERYONE had the same things, same amount of money, clothes, everything etc..What would be important? Because for a long long long long long LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG while those things have taken precident..**wasnt the word i meant to use, but..mental block.
marxist

Let me tell u sumthini believe there are things in this world that are nt what they appeare to be, and their things that are.I believe that the most successful way to rule is by keeping the masses in ignorance.there was nt even an ATTEMPT AT PROVIDING EVIDENCE OR PROOF.i am no fooli will nt shun what is writtenbut u can't expect me to let the above consume my thoughts wen there is nt one shred of proofOn a side noteman never went to the moon, that american flag on theoon bull sh*t was fakeevidence: 1) there is no gravity or air in space, thus there is no wind in space, when u watch the video u can see the flag moving. In space a flag would be perfectly still becuase there would be no force to move it space is a vacumFACT2) On the moon there is one light source the SUN, so there should be ONE shadow for every ONE Astronaut, (FACT) yet there are multiple shadows comig off the Astronauts, like there was more than one light source, like several studio lights perhaps.There are othe reasons but i can't be bothered
its funny how people say they arent ignorant yet swallow up conspiracy theories so well. im sure the flying flag wouldve been noticed!!!! lol@ not finding out the lies that have been told. by the side that you beleive biggrin.gif FACT. you might as well believe the loch ness monster too

so nex time i see a video of a woman f*cking a horse ill thinkhmm were meant to do thisimmorals this is just bull thats why i stay out of these topicsany excuse to say ur strong mindedif u was smart and knew every complexity of the world and the unierse youll wonder how did these thngs just make themselves
bruv wot the f*ck are u talkin bout.
LMAOEXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKINDUCK OUT NITEMAREp.s. tv is poisen

its funny how people say they arent ignorant yet swallow up conspiracy theories so well. im sure the flying flag wouldve been noticed!!!! lol@ not finding out the lies that have been told. by the side that you beleive biggrin.gif FACT. you might as well believe the loch ness monster too
fact = in the video released to the world of the yanks of the moon, the flag is waving (LOOK IT UP ON U TUBE)FACT = in space this wouldn't happen cuz SPACE IS A VACUME = THUS THERE WULD BE NO FORCE TO MOVE A FLAGdo u disagree with the above?hw are u gonna imply my ignorance, and then come and combat fact with childish likenesses to the lockness monster

ur the worst of the worst. cos u come across like u dnt believe ANYTHING is wrong. surely u have more intelligence than tht?
im not the worst of the worst, nor can you say i dont beleive anything is wrong. exaggeration wont make your point any more real.

bruv wot the f*ck are u talkin bout.
LMAOEXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKINDUCK OUT NITEMAREp.s. tv is poisen
lol low me im tiredhad the wrong topic in mind for those first three lnes

ur the worst of the worst. cos u come across like u dnt believe ANYTHING is wrong. surely u have more intelligence than tht?
dem onesshook to believe anyfing dey werent taught in skl or seen on the box

fact = in the video released to the world of the yanks of the moon, the flag is waving (LOOK IT UP ON U TUBE)FACT = in space this wouldn't happen cuz SPACE IS A VACUME = THUS THERE WULD BE NO FORCE TO MOVE A FLAGdo u disagree with the above?hw are u gonna imply my ignorance, and then come and combat fact with childish likenesses to the lockness monster
thats why i say you sucked up all the so called "facts" bcos you wanted to. well heres the other side:Firstly the flag had a horizontal bar attached to it at the top. This was done so that the flag would stand out from the flagpole. NASA appreciated that there would be no wind on the moon, so any normal flag would just hang limply and unattractively down the pole. To make things look better they added a bar that stood out at 90 degrees from the pole. The flag was really hanging from this, rather than from the pole. The bar was also not quite the full width of the flag, so that it was slightly furled to give a 'wave look' to it.The moon's surface, once you get past the thin layer of dust, is very hard. So getting the flagpole to stick in was a tough job. The footage shows the astronaut twisting the pole back and forth in order to try and get it further into the ground. This movement made the attached bar and flag flutter.The flagpole itself was light aluminium that is quite springy. Even once the astronaut let go the pole would continue to vibrate. This in turn would shake the bar and flap the flag. Without any air to dampen this it would continue to do so for longer than you might expect.=====================but of course the scientists who put this info out MUST be working for NASA, :D

How can you say that they aint no god?It's not logical that the world just happened you get me I’ve been thinking about all this these past few months I’m not on the levels of some of you man so I aint gonna write no big essay but...In my mind there HAS to be something with greater power than us, I do NOT believe in religion as none of them seem to mention evolution (or do they?) Religion is never something i've looked into only heard about so i can't really judge it but a lot of it isn't logical from what i've heard.So to me, "God" created a universe with specific elements & properties. I believe there is other life out there aswell how advance it is i don't know could be little organisms but there's definatly something. I don't believe humans evolved from apes/monkeys but i believe the cave man business and that we've gradularly improved mentally and adapted phsyically.God isn't logical either but in my mind this is due to this power being greater than us or greater than our minds can comprehend.

thats why i say you sucked up all the so called "facts" bcos you wanted to. well heres the other side:Firstly the flag had a horizontal bar attached to it at the top. This was done so that the flag would stand out from the flagpole. NASA appreciated that there would be no wind on the moon, so any normal flag would just hang limply and unattractively down the pole. To make things look better they added a bar that stood out at 90 degrees from the pole. The flag was really hanging from this, rather than from the pole. The bar was also not quite the full width of the flag, so that it was slightly furled to give a 'wave look' to it.The moon's surface, once you get past the thin layer of dust, is very hard. So getting the flagpole to stick in was a tough job. The footage shows the astronaut twisting the pole back and forth in order to try and get it further into the ground. This movement made the attached bar and flag flutter.The flagpole itself was light aluminium that is quite springy. Even once the astronaut let go the pole would continue to vibrate. This in turn would shake the bar and flap the flag. Without any air to dampen this it would continue to do so for longer than you might expect.=====================but of course the scientists who put this info out MUST be working for NASA, :D
That is as likely/as unlikely as what he said.And yea, very likely it could have come from Nasa, I have heard about 10 diff explanations from scientists as to why the flag moved, and thats just one of them, there hasnt been a consistant story, though please lets not turn this thread into a moon landing conspiracy ting.Another reason for a room for this sh*t.