One thing I notice about the Brit awards...

Steven

hold on let's face it the brit awards and their pissed up c list celebs getting their lines wrong and embarassing themselves>>>>>>>over polished, overdone american shows full of idiots lickin each other's arses.
Come off itThats like saying Casualty>>> ERor Heartbeat>>>The OC
nah, casualty's sh*t because the budget's low and it takes itself too seriously, seeing sum drunk c*nt talk sh*t whilst Sharon Osborne tries to control proceedings is quite entertaining.

How did Kylie beat Rhianna in Best International Female?And Leona won nill out of 4?Thats why the MOBOs existFirst Craig, then Lemar, now these two? Pisstake
Yo, did R&R go to the awards?
Dont even know, you know. Think one could have, doubt the other one did. You know whos who lol

How did Kylie beat Rhianna in Best International Female?And Leona won nill out of 4?Thats why the MOBOs existFirst Craig, then Lemar, now these two? Pisstake
Dont even know, you know. Think one could have, doubt the other one did. You know whos who lol
Loool...And by the latter, I assume you're talking about Rose.

I dont even have to confirm lolFunny that Adele and Kate Nash won something though. Dont think it had anything to do with being Ex-Brits School attendee's or anything

wait a sec just read what numero wrotei can not belive rhianna and leona never won nothing how that cancer victim beat rhianna?thought she had the banger of the year?some boyment
I was just about to say they probably gave it to her out of sympathy. There's no way Kylie was better Rihanna last year.Leone and Rihanna had the bigest hits of 07 and they won nothing

I dont even have to confirm lolFunny that Adele and Kate Nash won something though. Dont think it had anything to do with being Ex-Brits School attendee's or anything
The Brit School come like the Oxbridge/Old Boys network sometimes I swear...Had PURE people from there at my uni