20,000 White british

Alexandre Pato

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not really immigrants its more the government.I know alot of people who have moved because they've finally had enough of the UK pisstaking money wise.Once you live out in another country for a while u realise the rapeage.My uncle lives out in switzerland, im probably gonna go stay out there for a bit in a few months, s'where the moneys at.lot of money in this country just every f*cking c*nt wants there hands on it, including the tax man times 10.

yes blame GRIMElolnah i think they pissed cos of all the immigrants
LOL @ sticks talking about LondonIts the pressure of London and the price, about immigrants. How is an immigrant gonna have any influence on whether you live in London?
Corse it does I no bare old people who complain.... "This place used to be a nice area, now look around its a shithole run by darkies and foreigners , I cant wait to get out of this dump " True stories alie

LOL @ sticks talking about LondonIts the pressure of London and the price, about immigrants. How is an immigrant gonna have any influence on whether you live in London?
Corse it does I no bare old people who complain.... "This place used to be a nice area, now look around its a shithole run by darkies and foreigners , I cant wait to get out of this dump " True stories alie
Those old people should have died in the war still.

Those old people should have died in the war still.
?You dont no ure born with comments like dat u saucy c*nt people like that are the reason ure still here

Them old people live in Council Estates and are lucky to survive the Winter. They should shut their mouthsI know a lot of White people that move out 'cause its cheaper, who right? We dont know, but she lives in sticks, she doesnt know. She's just, we'll call it ignorant