Should Weed Be Legalized?

bane

Should Weed Be Legalized?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Do you fink it should still be illegal or do you think it should be made legal to buy, grow and distribute yourself...I see no reason at all why it is illegal its just given a bad name by the press....It is responsible for a total of 0 zero deaths...I believe the ''government'' banned it because it enhances your senses which they dont want to happen because you will start to think harder and start to question stuff and in turn discover more stuff that they would rather you not know...Hemp is also a cheap and efficient renewable energy source.....

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally think weed should be legalised.some people say it causes mental health problems later on in life but tobacco causes cancer and alcohol to some extent causes damage to the liver so therefore they are just as big as a risk to you as weed is, if not worse yet tobacco and alcohol are both products that you can legally purchase.at least weed doesn't do any vital damage to your body organs. ( if im wrong, please correct me )

i personally think weed should be legalised.some people say it causes mental health problems later on in life but tobacco causes cancer and alcohol to some extent causes damage to the liver so therefore they are just as big as a risk to you as weed is, if not worse yet tobacco and alcohol are both products that you can legally purchase.at least weed doesn't do any vital damage to your body organs. ( if im wrong, please correct me )
i been blazing 3 years,no mental health problems, no paranoia i even rarely cough (my weeds very clean n flushed of chemicals plus pengaleng).Its all depends on your state of mind.which is not dependant upon the drug but really you.Same with people who have died under the influence of things like LSD, theres people who have had great experiences with it. Things out of this world spiritual sightings.But of corse on the news u just see the d*ck who jumped off the 8 storey building cause he thought he was superman.

nope
Why?
even tho it's natural not rly a drug and all that jazzpeople still become addicted, spend waaaaaay too much money on it and i know people, friends that is that have ended droppin out of college because they kept missin lessons due to being too high to go to them.

nope
Why?
even tho it's natural not rly a drug and all that jazzpeople still become addicted, spend waaaaaay too much money on it and i know people, friends that is that have ended droppin out of college because they kept missin lessons due to being too high to go to them.
But if they dont wanna use it in a productive way, thats there problem.

NoMore problems.
How have you worked that out.It has been prooven via history that more crime comes when a product is illegal because it creates a massive black market for it.Think about alot of the crime going on all driven by drugs.All drugs should be legal and if you die on them YOUR the moron.Educated at a young about these things n theres no problem.Only drug that should be illegal is crack.Coke should be pure n not pushed by the elite.People should understand how to control themselves n not search for a next addiction.I believe cigarettes help destine people for this life of addictions.

nope
Why?
lol @ thinkin of it like thatlost tbh.

yeh the goverment probaly lace weed with drugs to try to make people go skitzso they have evidence that weed 'damages your health'u really think the goverment are going to let so much weed into this country without making money or power from it?

i voted no, dont like the idea of drivers being under the influence.
lol u have no idea ive drove lean so many times its unreal drive absulotely crisp.Drink driving is a bigger problem you cant drive drunk.
but thats you, next man will think hes flying a plane, same goes for alcohol, many can hold it down but them ones who cant can f*ck a family up.

nope
Why?
most people who drop out of college do it because its sh*t. Not because of weed.Also addiction cannot be blamed ona drug if your gonna act like that you would have to make to much illegal...A person not being able to control themselves should not decide wether or not something is legal for the majority.Alouw making rules for fools so the wise and third world countries have to suffer.read that link i posted n think it over.

nope
Why?
lol @ thinkin of it like thatlost tbh.
lol @ finkin of it lyk datlost lyk hurly n dem imo

i voted no, dont like the idea of drivers being under the influence.
lol u have no idea ive drove lean so many times its unreal drive absulotely crisp.Drink driving is a bigger problem you cant drive drunk.
but thats you, next man will think hes flying a plane, same goes for alcohol, many can hold it down but them ones who cant can f*ck a family up.
surely people know there limits? If you cant drive lean dont drive lean....isnt it just logic. why Should weed be illegal for this reason.When in africa people are dying because they cant eat when if hemp was legal and processed they could all eat and no one would starve.Im sorry your logic is just a scapegoat.Atleast you didnt use the classic mental problems propaganda.Made up your own this time.Weed doesnt make you think your capable of anything like alcohol.They are two very different drugs one distorts the mind the other is a 5 sense enhancer on your 5 sense reality your living in.