52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many a time I've woken up in the morning with marijuana sickness.
lol wot. wot are u smokin then. maybe u been drinking whilst u been bunnin i dunno.only thing i can think of that bares ANY resemblence to a "hangover"/after sleep effects is maybe waking up n still feelin a bit buzzed, or monged....not wid a pounding headache having to draw for the asprin tho.its nuffin like a hangover still.and if u threw up on weed, it still isnt nuffin like hangover throwing up, cos at least u dnt get dat nasttttty burning alcohol taste stayin in ur mouth after u throw up biggrin.gifweed>>>>alcohol.

Many a time I've woken up in the morning with marijuana sickness.
lol wot. wot are u smokin then. maybe u been drinking whilst u been bunnin i dunno.only thing i can think of that bares ANY resemblence to a "hangover"/after sleep effects is maybe waking up n still feelin a bit buzzed, or monged....not wid a pounding headache having to draw for the asprin tho.its nuffin like a hangover still.and if u threw up on weed, it still isnt nuffin like hangover throwing up, cos at least u dnt get dat nasttttty burning alcohol taste stayin in ur mouth after u throw up biggrin.gifweed>>>>alcohol.
i love that cloudy feeling in the mornin from weed

100% but it never will be unless we intervien. Making nature against the law just really defies logic.Especially with its uses, theres no need for third world countries with hemp around.educate yourself people.....http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm
u used to be OP on nu-grime initseeeeen
indeed. I started it with SRC.

NoEnd of.I dont want to leave my house in the morning and the road smelling of weed.. Cigarettes are bad enough
lol @ worrying about the smell.Fags = dirt.silver haze = Fragrent.
ye the smell of sum potent hydro in the morning is enuff to kick start anyones day lol....on a level, weed smells nice and textured, fags jus smell of nastiness.

100% but it never will be unless we intervien. Making nature against the law just really defies logic.Especially with its uses, theres no need for third world countries with hemp around.educate yourself people.....http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm
yeaa u were always going on bout conspriacy theories, i still got sum vid u put up by david hicke or suttininformative stuff.

I think the reason its illegal is its too easy to reproduce and its not as bad as tobacco so a lot of people might trade. I dont think pure weed sends people skitz, its when its been laced with something.Them Rasta men that smoke up in the hills in Jamaica aint skitz so I'm sure thats not a problem.

yeaa u were always going on bout conspriacy theories, i still got sum vid u put up by david hicke or suttininformative stuff.
yeah i use to post a fair bit of info on there. Had some rare videos back then.

To the 19 people who clicked no, i garentee they dont know the history of weed n simply use the medias propaganda to form there over all opinion.When you do a pro's n con's of weed.It beats every single drug thats currently legal especially over any man made pharmceutracal drug.So how people can click no when i know if it was something like alcohol n they suddenly view it as "sociable". So it should be legal just for that reason.Pure bullshit.Get some knowledge before you start voting in polls.its the same problem with the general elections.

I think the reason its illegal is its too easy to reproduce and its not as bad as tobacco so a lot of people might trade. I dont think pure weed sends people skitz, its when its been laced with something.Them Rasta men that smoke up in the hills in Jamaica aint skitz so I'm sure thats not a problem.
yeah no doubt if its been laced with man made chemicals n your taking it regularly its not gonna be healthy, but thats not weed so it cannot carry the blame.In ancient china they smoked it aswell.Weeds history goes way back before alcohol.