52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO PEOPLE SAYING WEED SHOULD BE LEGALISED?WOULD YOU PUT AN AGE LIMIT ON IT, LIKE ALCOHOL?
21 and the price should be more expensive.In the UK alcohol is more cheaper than bottled water.
so u wouldn't be legal 2 buy it?this topics been an interestin read still
indeed. But getting beers for me would be minor anyway. i drink a beer now n then. But the majority clearly cant control themselves with this fluid.and wether or not u do have a good time on it, it is clear it is causing dumb amounts of problems across the UK.more of an understanding ting than "lets ban it all".

In ancient china they smoked it aswell.Weeds history goes way back before alcohol.
THE oldest drug i think. been about for THOUSANDS of years, it probably transends the human race.
The closest thing to hang over weed has is feeling a tad tired when u wake up and thats only when u blaze daily.But it doesnt suck the energy from u n make u feel like you've got a few hours to live like alcohol.some people are bitches though anyway n just complain about being tired every 2 seconds.
pure education der.

Thing is, if it is legalized, the goverment will have to put taxes on it eg Growing it, how are you going to tax something like growing a plant? It will be nearly impossible to impose on people, unless you have inspectors to inspect ya green houses and gardens etc..would be silly.If its legalized, wont there be regulations on the growth aswell, like no chemicals etc etc.If so, a black market could probably exist for stronger chemicalized skunk.Im all for legalization still

In ancient china they smoked it aswell.Weeds history goes way back before alcohol.
THE oldest drug i think. been about for THOUSANDS of years, it probably transends the human race.
The closest thing to hang over weed has is feeling a tad tired when u wake up and thats only when u blaze daily.But it doesnt suck the energy from u n make u feel like you've got a few hours to live like alcohol.some people are bitches though anyway n just complain about being tired every 2 seconds.
pure education der.
100%me and my friend were having this exact conversation yesterday. i was sayin weeds probably been smoked from the time when we had barely evolved above apesthem weed convos there

Thing is, if it is legalized, the goverment will have to put taxes on it eg Growing it, how are you going to tax something like growing a plant? It will be nearly impossible to impose on people, unless you have inspectors to inspect ya green houses and gardens etc..would be silly.If its legalized, wont there be regulations on the growth aswell, like no chemicals etc etc.If so, a black market could probably exist for stronger chemicalized skunk.Im all for legalization still
they dont HAVE to do anything, but no doubt they will.

pure education der.
100%me and my friend were having this exact conversation yesterday. i was sayin weeds probably been smoked from the time when we had barely evolved above apesthem weed convos there
yeah no doubt. Its the only plant in the animal kingdom that shows its sex during grow and its origins have been prooven to be not earthly.

pure education der.
yeah i reckon its from way before the human race began especially seeing as it really has no earthly business.

Although I have no problem with Rastafari using it.I do not thikn weed should be legalised.Plain and simple, it alters the process of your mind.Anything that changes the way you think = Illegal.Amusing how everybody has been so conditioned by "Friday" and Dr. Dre into thinking it is cool.
In that case, shouldnt coffe, chocolate, alcohol, tobacco etc be illegal?

Although I have no problem with Rastafari using it.I do not thikn weed should be legalised.Plain and simple, it alters the process of your mind.Anything that changes the way you think = Illegal.Amusing how everybody has been so conditioned by "Friday" and Dr. Dre into thinking it is cool.
not to mention SHITLOADS of prescription drugs.morphine is derived from opium, n one more step to it would make it heroin. and thats one of the most widely used pain killers in hospital i swear.

not to mention SHITLOADS of prescription drugs.morphine is derived from opium, n one more step to it would make it heroin. and thats one of the most widely used pain killers in hospital i swear.
on a level you could put fast food ready meals and even mumzy's home cooked food in the same category

fizzy drinks, the media, i could go on naming thousands of things.His philosophy is dumb n just sudden double standards for weed.Weed does not change the way u think it enables you to open your mind n use your 5 sense reality the way you were suppose to before you got over ridden with bullshit lies from the media n to much aspartame in fizzy drinks.Weed for me gave me the best experience ever, is the reason i own business's and the reason my music has emotion and its own sound.weed opens the imaganation which according to einstien is intelligence.i love how the same guys who hate on weed, love bob marley.Any hypocritical dumb ones.

fizzy drinks, the media, i could go on naming thousands of things.His philosophy is dumb n just sudden double standards for weed.Weed does not change the way u think it enables you to open your mind n use your 5 sense reality the way you were suppose to before you got over ridden with bullshit lies from the media n to much aspartame in fizzy drinks.Weed for me gave me the best experience ever, is the reason i own business's and the reason my music has emotion and its own sound.weed opens the imaganation which according to einstien is intelligence.i love how the same guys who hate on weed, love bob marley.Any hypocritical dumb ones.
I think those Fizzy drinks etc should be banned aswell, but what is this discussion about you? WEED.lol @ you thinking I cant enjoy bob marleys music but disagree with things he did.lol @ saying it doesnt change the way you think, but it opens your mind...Before calling me a hypocryte again, beg you cite why..I said I have no problems with rastafari's smoking weed because it is part of the religion, just as it is legal for Sihk's to carry knives. Making it legal would have children everywheere smoking it, more than they do now, which is not needed.

on a level you could put fast food ready meals and even mumzy's home cooked food in the same category
alie.DEM f*ckIN DOUBLE STANDARDS DER...i swear every other post against legalising it are opinions based on propoganda and government brainwashing. the level of ignorance is baffling.

i dont love bob marley, and i dont beleive its the weed that gave him any extra talent he wasnt already gifted in same as any other person, its good that you have typed so much in such a short time, cos youve already created a good footprint of yourself. you're just like the others who came and have gone... lol @ me wasting my time arguing with you after that post. but im sure i will find me doing so, just to present the other side still. bout ask albert einstein, biggrin.gif

alie.DEM f*ckIN DOUBLE STANDARDS DER...i swear every other post against legalising it are opinions based on propoganda and government brainwashing. the level of ignorance is baffling.
Yes, all those things should be banned.Lol @ thinking because I didnt bring up a bucket load of things that should be illegal but arent because the govt. as a monopoly on them means I support said products biggrin.gifRead what I say more carefully before jumping to conclusions.Obviously morphine should be legal when someone is writhing in agony and in need of releif smh.