Should Weed Be Legalized?

bane

Should Weed Be Legalized?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

definatly not, beacuse the skunk intake amongst pre teens would be horrificlondon would basically be like dam if it did get legalized and they could reap a lot of profit, but considering the state of our youth already it will be at their expense (mental health)
ye but just LOOK AT DAM....has a MUCH lower cannabis user percentage compared to most these countries that prohibit it...the facts n figures dnt lie, it WORKS in holland, and the rest of the world should take note of this. if a policy produces BETTER results in a nex country its worth while adopting it in your own....imagine the f*ckin MONEY the government would have, - xxmillions on wot they spending at the moment to prohibit it, + xxmillions in tax = 2xx million UP....imagine wot that dough could do for the country.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a life and stop relyiing on weed.More bad than good.Legalise it yeah, then you have more people smoking and end of the day, smoking anything is not good for you.
thats bullshit.Everything i do under the influence of weed is prooven to be good.theres smoke in the air b the pollution your breathing in from Aeroplanes (chemtrails) and just general pollution from cars is 10 times worse than cannibas smoke, Tobacco smoke alone is much more harmful.Its not about relying on weed.Its about using spiritual drugs to enhanced your realities.People who hunt for addictions find them.Different mentalities different motives.

if it was weed, sess, grade, mersh, homegrown watever u waan call it i would agreefact of the matter is that in my 8 years of bunnin, iv always found, highly potent skunk way more accessable to the majority, than decent highgrade imo that is f'd, cuz then, the purpose of gettin high is ona next level to the yout man. its not like wen my pops bunz a grade zoot and hes just 'nice'these kids are on sum 'if i dont see rainbows and leprechauns, it aint da piff' type of fooleryimo that defeats the object of bunnin a spliffhow u supposed to meditate when ur brain is frazzled and ur goin skitz thinking ur cat is guna shank u

definatly not, beacuse the skunk intake amongst pre teens would be horrificlondon would basically be like dam if it did get legalized and they could reap a lot of profit, but considering the state of our youth already it will be at their expense (mental health)
ye but just LOOK AT DAM....has a MUCH lower cannabis user percentage compared to most these countries that prohibit it...the facts n figures dnt lie, it WORKS in holland, and the rest of the world should take note of this. if a policy produces BETTER results in a nex country its worth while adopting it in your own....imagine the f*ckin MONEY the government would have, - xxmillions on wot they spending at the moment to prohibit it, + xxmillions in tax = 2xx million UP....imagine wot that dough could do for the country.
yeah your right. Beyond that A country full of lager louts or a country full of stoners.I know what sounds much better to me.I love how peoples reason for it to be illegal is just pure propaganda or made up reasons no real constructiveness not one person against weed has come with any real knowledge.Just media opinions.

Get a life and stop relyiing on weed.More bad than good.Legalise it yeah, then you have more people smoking and end of the day, smoking anything is not good for you.
thats bullshit.Everything i do under the influence of weed is prooven to be good.
You know what, he is right smoking IS bad, but FFS if ur gna have them standards then ban blasted fags, they do far worse. proven to be CHEMICALLY ADDICTIVE...if fags r legal, then dnt give me stupid bullshit double standards n try tell me weed shudnt be legal. cunts...On point wid wot SHAOLIN is sayin.....ive f*ckin done essays WHILST smokin a spliff and gotten GOOD f*ckIN MARKS...the creativity i get from weed (IN MODERATION)>>>>>>>>>>ive done shitloads of good things high, makin them 3 SWIFT topics of dubstep in the grime room WITHIN 5 MINS ON NET for 1....ive sed some of the most philiosophical things high, had some of my greatest moments of clarity high....BUT it is different for every person still.

There are too many people in the ends that have gone nuts because of weed smoking.I do it on occassion but haven't done it now for about 9months or so.If they legalise there will be a stark increase in cannibis related mental illness like Somalians who chew khat.I'm a bit half and half on this issue.
weed gives you schizophrenia shouldnt be legal for teens they shouldnt be smoking or drinking anything.. it being illegal isnt stopping them now they still smoke but its sprayed & f*cked around with so far worse for them.some people react different but theres literally thousands of strains out there if there was a decent choice im pretty sure anyone who wants to smoke weed would find a strain thats god for them.

No.It should be decriminalised.Tolerated, like it is in Holland.They cant justify legalising weed coz IT IS bad for you, and the government shouldnt encourage that.I smoke too much and I dont want my kids thinking theres nothing wrong with smoking.
nail on head....decriminalized like holland.....which is prooved to work better than prohibition here n many other countries.

To all the people who think every person would just be a weed fiend if it was legalised have you considered the millions of industrial uses?Do you actually review dam when you state this.And secondly since when should something be legalised without education on it.If people are idiotic enough to form there own addictions it simply means they live simple lives.The more people would be smoking the more open minded, book reading, real people you would find.When somethings legal aswell its been prooven the rate of people who do it is less.Weeds a plant it makes me laugh how people try to justify its illegalness.Stop scapegoating n know the truth.

if it was weed, sess, grade, mersh, homegrown watever u waan call it i would agreefact of the matter is that in my 8 years of bunnin, iv always found, highly potent skunk way more accessable to the majority, than decent highgrade imo that is f'd, cuz then, the purpose of gettin high is ona next level to the yout man. its not like wen my pops bunz a grade zoot and hes just 'nice'these kids are on sum 'if i dont see rainbows and leprechauns, it aint da piff' type of fooleryimo that defeats the object of bunnin a spliffhow u supposed to meditate when ur brain is frazzled and ur goin skitz thinking ur cat is guna shank u
thats the PRODUCT of it being illegal....BECOZ its illegal u get these "synthetic additions", dem f*ckin chemicals and GM adjustments....i agree SKUNK is what gives "weed" its bad name, plus the nex fings its sprayed wid etc.....so simply if it was decriminalized the government could MODERATE quality control....i dnt f*ckin care if they makes it "low grade" it works in dam and ppl flock der to pick up sum of the highet bloogs...

yeah your right. Beyond that A country full of lager louts or a country full of stoners.I know what sounds much better to me.I love how peoples reason for it to be illegal is just pure propaganda or made up reasons no real constructiveness not one person against weed has come with any real knowledge.Just media opinions.
bruv do you kno wat ye this is how i see it......ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO ARE f*ckIN DRUGS.....WHEN I SEE A GROUP FULL OF DRUNKED COCKS OUT OF CONTROL I CONSIDER THEM "DRUGGIES" SAME WAY I WOULD CONSIDER SUMONE ON ANY OTHER DRUG....WEN I SEE TRAMPS KILLIN DER LIVES JUS DRINKING ALL DAY I CONSIDER THEM JUNKIES, SAME WAY I CONSIDER A HEROIN ADDICT ON THE STREET A JUNKIE.80% have clouded judgement = governments done a f*ckin good job at brainwashing everyone.

No.It should be decriminalised.Tolerated, like it is in Holland.They cant justify legalising weed coz IT IS bad for you, and the government shouldnt encourage that.I smoke too much and I dont want my kids thinking theres nothing wrong with smoking.
nail on head....decriminalized like holland.....which is prooved to work better than prohibition here n many other countries.
Yeah.I think if they decriminalised casual smokingand legalised STRICTLY MEDICIMAL USE that would be good.Most important thing is the medicimal use coz scientists KNOW it has benefits (taken without the person getting 'high') but they arent moving to legalise it even in this way

thats the PRODUCT of it being illegal....BECOZ its illegal u get these "synthetic additions", dem f*ckin chemicals and GM adjustments....i agree SKUNK is what gives "weed" its bad name, plus the nex fings its sprayed wid etc.....so simply if it was decriminalized the government could MODERATE quality control....i dnt f*ckin care if they makes it "low grade" it works in dam and ppl flock der to pick up sum of the highet bloogs...
true but f*ck the governbent f*cking around with my sacrament if it were decriminalised people could just grow 1-2 plants of their fav strain in a greenhouse or their conservatory or in a cupboard with a light..there needs to be more real education on all drugs the propoganda & scare stories they print dont seem to work very well..

it should be legalised but i am not to sure about skunk coz up til november i was just smokeing mersh, thai and grade. The only weed i smoke now is white widow coz over christmas that was the only thing available in my bits and they give u bare of it aswell now I can hoinestly say im addicted to white widow i have to smoke everyday and when i am high on it i find myself shouting out loud doing crazy things and i smoke it so much that it dont even lean mean more time and when i smoke normal grade its like a waste of time

it should be legalised but i am not to sure about skunk coz up til november i was just smokeing mersh, thai and grade. The only weed i smoke now is white widow coz over christmas that was the only thing available in my bits and they give u bare of it aswell now I can hoinestly say im addicted to white widow i have to smoke everyday and when i am high on it i find myself shouting out loud doing crazy things and i smoke it so much that it dont even lean mean more time and when i smoke normal grade its like a waste of time
that doesnt sound good, try smoking a diff strain never seen anyone get like that on white widow myself but not grown any since 2006.. perhaps soaking weed in embalming fluid before moving the weight has caught on over here biggrin.gif

just to let u know i smoke hydro grown very strong weed, but at the same time we get clean bits as well, bits like healthy haze as i call it which is naturally grown.i dont care what anyone says anyone against making nature against the law doesnt even know about what there making illegal other than that u can smoke it.

few facts ive "collected" over time to why its KEPT illegal:1) the obvious loop hole of people avoiding tax n growing it themselves. why wud u pay for sumin u can grow for free in your garden? think about it, the 2 legal drugs, alcohol and tobbacco....extremely difficult to produce in your private places to avoid the tax.this ones a killer tho...2) 80% of pharmacutical drugs would be replaced if MEDICINAL MARIJUANA exsisted. it can be used for sooo many different alements, and its more natural then them prescription drugs, so it would replace them....that would mean LOTS of companies would go bust, if people could grow their own medecine in their back garden....ITS A f*ckIN MEDECINE FFS. come to think of it i havent been SIGNIFICANTLY ill for AAAAAAGES, last time was BEFORE i ever started smoking weed.....enough religions refer to it positively, "the gift from god to man"...... god made weed, man made alcohol.....who do you trust?

The effects of different strains of marijuana upon mental health is not unfounded.When you get high or paro after smoking weed that occurs because the balance of chemicals changes.Is it not feasible that regular use of marijuana can permanently alter the chemical balance within an individuals brain and lead to mental illness.To much dumbness being spoken. "It's natural so it's bless" type arguments.

Ive been smoking weed 4 several years. IT SHUD NEVER BE LEGALIZED! Let me explain. Do u have any idea how much tax u pay on alcohol? I wont even mention tax on tobacco cuz it will only piss u off. Allow paying £22.50 for an 8th! And another thing. If sum1 wants 2 smoke weed, they will do so and NO amount of laws is going 2 stop that. And besides, if it was legal they'd have us smokin sum home grown commercial crap. Illegal weed is the lick. (tell gordon brown 2 shove that in his bong and blaze it!) biggrin.gif

Ive been smoking weed 4 several years. IT SHUD NEVER BE LEGALIZED! Let me explain. Do u have any idea how much tax u pay on alcohol? I wont even mention tax on tobacco cuz it will only piss u off. Allow paying £22.50 for an 8th! And another thing. If sum1 wants 2 smoke weed, they will do so and NO amount of laws is going 2 stop that. And besides, if it was legal they'd have us smokin sum home grown commercial crap. Illegal weed is the lick. (tell gordon brown 2 shove that in his bong and blaze it!) biggrin.gif
at least if it was taxed you know the quality would be controlled....at least it would be f*ckin clean, for a small cost.your tellin me you prefer taking your chances with whats passed around illegally, to save "£2.50" LMAO...i get your point that government would have us smokin sum shitty mersh maybe....BUT if coffee shops opened up, n lots of different strains were available like in damm, i wouldnt see that being much of a problem, it being "lower grade"