Super Silver Haze - Weed Strain.

SHAOLIN_SINZ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Purple Haze >>>>>>>> _______
super silver haze is more intense with a stronger taste than purple from my experiences but purple is alot no doubt.
do i know u shaolin ??K-dot.1
im not sure perhaps you do, go by the name of sinz really. Shaolins just my internet addition cause sinz is taken on most forumsi produce hip hop still so u might of heard of someone who knows me. Especially if your from round essex way.

Llow white widow.If you wanna smoke crack then smoke crack, don't dress it up as anything less deprave.

super silver haze is more intense with a stronger taste than purple from my experiences but purple is alot no doubt.
im not sure perhaps you do, go by the name of sinz really. Shaolins just my internet addition cause sinz is taken on most forumsi produce hip hop still so u might of heard of someone who knows me. Especially if your from round essex way.
im from southend fam...who u produced for or worked with thats known down here ?K-dot.1

im from southend fam...who u produced for or worked with thats known down here ?K-dot.1
i dont really work with anyone down here to tell u the truth other than my man rufskout. Who im looking to do loads of work with label wise.Im working With redeye from knight nites currently also ona label and i use to go college with exo remedy. Other than that i just work with talent all over the globe. Mainly specific rather than just any MC who talks about his life or producers who make standards beats that ive heard before.

Llow white widow.If you wanna smoke crack then smoke crack, don't dress it up as anything less deprave.
white widow does not have coke on it.I smoke white widow all the time that is not laced with anything.Great white shark aswell.That is just a rumor of what some people have probably done to weed in the past.
Look mate who gives a f*ck Jst shut up smoke ure weed and do one Ure doin my f*ckin nut in wiv ure experteeze Prick

white widow does not have coke on it.I smoke white widow all the time that is not laced with anything.Great white shark aswell.That is just a rumor of what some people have probably done to weed in the past.
Look mate who gives a f*ck Jst shut up smoke ure weed and do one Ure doin my f*ckin nut in wiv ure experteeze Prick
go smoke your sand n be quiet.Any mug without a clue.Dont be pissed cause u havnt seen thc.

go smoke your sand n be quiet.Any mug without a clue.Dont be pissed cause u havnt seen thc.
f*ck ure dead nan you smug c*nt

biggrin.gif he is right tho...dem ignorant statements der bought how white widow = crack laced weed....dnt say sumin u dnt no about init.unneccesary to chuck it cos ur pissed u was wrong.

shaze3.jpg
this stuff looks like the kinda sh*t i used to smoke all the time, well not all the time but when there was quality bud about it was normally this stuff, didn't know the name tho, however:
havent smoked weed in around 3 years and got no desire to do so.

yeh well check this out shaolin- weed causes cancer. how u like that?
baloney, it cures cancer, its been an alternative treatment for lukemia, arthritus and many other things.How can something that cures you cause cancer?obviously it cant. keep reading www.governmentpropagandatomakeyouasheep.com
LOL @ the url.doesnt it just sumtimes baffle u how much bullshit is fed into society, and ppl accept it like its gods word or sumin.

yeh well check this out shaolin- weed causes cancer. how u like that?
baloney, it cures cancer, its been an alternative treatment for lukemia, arthritus and many other things.How can something that cures you cause cancer?obviously it cant. keep reading www.governmentpropagandatomakeyouasheep.com
LOL @ the url.doesnt it just sumtimes baffle u how much bullshit is fed into society, and ppl accept it like its gods word or sumin.
lol still i got that website as a favourite, people are just brainwashed by the media n thing man, they need to realise that weed gets a bad name partially because it is related to smoking tobacco, but tobacco n weed are nothing the same, you dont even need tobacco to smoke weed