fao: black males

L

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

White people go hairdresses, Black man go barber.I remember one White boy was a regular at mine 'cause the man used to do patterns. One next one went their and waited for 3 people to finish infront of him, went and sat in the barber chair, barber said"Wah trim you waan""Canerow please" *Plainfaces all round*---------------------------*Laughter*sh*t was classic
LOL @ ur story but ur wrongHairdressers are for women Barbers are for men

White people go hairdresses, Black man go barber.I remember one White boy was a regular at mine 'cause the man used to do patterns. One next one went their and waited for 3 people to finish infront of him, went and sat in the barber chair, barber said"Wah trim you waan""Canerow please" *Plainfaces all round*---------------------------*Laughter*sh*t was classic
LOL @ ur story but ur wrongHairdressers are for women Barbers are for men
Sounds you hear when Black man go barber *vrrrrrrr*When White man goes "barber" its *snip snip snip* Bare comb and scissor action.

The moment I enter the barbers, I get my hair cut straight away, unless theirs someone already getting a trim.Never ever a waiting in the queue ting, my barber knows this.

White barbers are TERRIBLE... So I can see why they're there.
Used to go to an Italian barber who was sick at doing a trim, his son went on to open his own shop and he was sick as well. Hold tight Figaro & Leno, bare black heads used to ben in that shop.
I used to go to a white barbers, but I was about 6.Luigi's?

do ne of you go ti mixxed barbers with africans and west indians working long side each other?all what these f*ckers do is argue all daylast time i was in there the africans were saying english footballers r sh*t and players like micheal owen would not even make it as a pro footballer in brazil and that arsenal have the best team in the worldand the west indians were saying c roinaldo was the best in the world some long ass arguement it I was in the shop for a hour and a half when it should of taken 20 minutes and i had a link to go cinema with to watch alvin and the chipmunks f*ckers got me involved in the arguement about my veiws

do ne of you go ti mixxed barbers with africans and west indians working long side each other?all what these f*ckers do is argue all daylast time i was in there the africans were saying english footballers r sh*t and players like micheal owen would not even make it as a pro footballer in brazil and that arsenal have the best team in the worldand the west indians were saying c roinaldo was the best in the world some long ass arguement it I was in the shop for a hour and a half when it should of taken 20 minutes and i had a link to go cinema with to watch alvin and the chipmunks f*ckers got me involved in the arguement about my veiws
lolthis never happened tho did it

biggrin.gif Why you still linking YuNgAz, fam?