So girls your man/partner goes prison...

Taurus

for say like 2 years and you loved each other would you stay faithful?and question for the mandem, when you come out and she says she hasnt done anything with next man would you believe her? or would you be paranoid and think "i wonder what shes been getting up to" coz i know id be paranoid...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yh i'd stay faithful...not saying it wouldn't be hard because obviously i'd get blusky and that...but i'm not a sex addict....i can control myself....and if i love him then why not??!!i'd just have to pray he wouldn't turn homo while he was inside!!! ....nah actually thinkin bout that aint even funny!btw do we have conjugal visits in this country?

for say like 2 years and you loved each other would you stay faithful?and question for the mandem, when you come out and she says she hasnt done anything with next man would you believe her? or would you be paranoid and think "i wonder what shes been getting up to" coz i know id be paranoid...
i would let my man know that i wil go on with my lifewhile he's in prision, if that meant i wanted to sleep with someone else i would... but would not get into anything serious, knowing thati had found the one i loved

i would let my man know that i wil go on with my lifewhile he's in prision, if that meant i wanted to sleep with someone else i would... but would not get into anything serious, knowing thati had found the one i loved
I find the fact you say sex isn't serious amusing.Sex for him on the inside would be real serious.

If the relationship was serious and I saw a future with this person I'd wait.
Similar to the original question.Your man goes to prison for two years.How do YOU feel about him getting banged in the showers?You love him though, still wait?
Not EVERYONE gets banged in the shower... and even if he did im sure thats classified as rape... soooo why wouldn't I wait.

Similar to the original question.Your man goes to prison for two years.How do YOU feel about him getting banged in the showers?You love him though, still wait?
Not EVERYONE gets banged in the shower... and even if he did im sure thats classified as rape... soooo why wouldn't I wait.
No not everyone gets banged in the shower.Some people DO THE BANGING.And yes it would be classified as rape, but maybe it would put you off.Or if he gave soemoen ahandjob for ciggarettes, what about then?

cah day when he gets out an is lookin for head/sex off u, he'll probably hav chunks or corn under his foreskin biggrin.gif

cah day when he gets out an is lookin for head/sex off u, he'll probably hav chunks or corn under his foreskin biggrin.gif
Probably the most foul sickening thing I have ever read.
seriouss tings dow if u think u can hold it down for ur partner, then bless. just in this day an age its a rarity to stay faithful to ur partner who aint in jail, let alone sumone hu is alie
Precisely.She will be on tings with next man when she see's you every other day, as if it will be different when you are in prison getting ploughed by some guy named Lysol.

hmm interesting questiondepends if i was really serious about him,how long his sentence was, how severe the crime he comitted was etc etcthen i would have to ask myself, would this man stay faithful to me if it was vice versa and i was the one who got sent to jail ( god forbid that ever happens )if i didn't have any strong feelings for him, i would just lock it off the day he got sentenced

seriouss tings dow if u think u can hold it down for ur partner, then bless. just in this day an age its a rarity to stay faithful to ur partner who aint in jail, let alone sumone hu is alie
people seem to make a big thing about people faithful these days....as if to say if you find someone who is faithful then you're lucky...since when did it become a priviledge as oppose to standard procedure.i personally have never found it hard to stay faithful...i havent even come close to cheating...i just don't put myself in those kind of positions or circumstances.i don't see why that would change if he went to prison.

people seem to make a big thing about people faithful these days....as if to say if you find someone who is faithful then you're lucky...since when did it become a priviledge as oppose to standard procedure.i personally have never found it hard to stay faithful...i havent even come close to cheating...i just don't put myself in those kind of positions or circumstances.i don't see why that would change if he went to prison.
Agree with that all especially the red.