who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a Roman Catholic but i never tell anyone or be preachy about it all.No one at work knows i am religious, but for f*cks sake - EVERYDAY I HEAR AT LEAST ONE SNIDE REMARK FROM AN ARROGANT ATHEIST PRICK WHENEVER THE SUBJECT OF JESUS OR GOD COMES UP (from either an article or a passing comment).I respect other people's beliefs or lack of, but why do atheists insist on "schooling" me when they find out i am religious?

i'm a Roman Catholic but i never tell anyone or be preachy about it all.No one at work knows i am religious, but for f*cks sake - EVERYDAY I HEAR AT LEAST ONE SNIDE REMARK FROM AN ARROGANT ATHEIST PRICK WHENEVER THE SUBJECT OF JESUS OR GOD COMES UP (from either an article or a passing comment).I respect other people's beliefs or lack of, but why do atheists insist on "schooling" me when they find out i am religious?
Some people are Arseholes, religious or otherwise.
so cousin you ask me my age but you arent willing to disclose yours? thats sneaky movements there
Sorry if you felt you were deceived, but I gave an answer.I only asked because I thought you were a young girl.But...you are a grown man..Some next Bedroom Bully tings.

Sorry if you felt you were deceived, but I gave an answer.I only asked because I thought you were a young girl.But...you are a grown man..Some next Bedroom Bully tings.
And you talk about logic? Why would you think i was a young girl and then after telling you my age, think i was a grown man?no logic there

a huge alien in an alternate universe, put alien popcorn in the microwave for 3 minutes over the recommended time, now we are bacteria growing on that fluffy burnt alien kernel it flicked out the window, that is still falling to the ground.
lol sounds crazy but ya neva kno !!! you eva seen da end of men in black?? i believe that !

And you talk about logic? Why would you think i was a young girl and then after telling you my age, think i was a grown man?no logic there
I thougt you were young because of things like that ^ You seem to either miss, or not understand things I've said, which leads me to belevie you were young.Also the way you talk, it doesnt seem typical of most people your age I would say.I thought you were a girl because your name is NORA BATTY.I just took NORA as a girls name.26 is a grown man.Nothing illogical about any of that.

a huge alien in an alternate universe, put alien popcorn in the microwave for 3 minutes over the recommended time, now we are bacteria growing on that fluffy burnt alien kernel it flicked out the window, that is still falling to the ground.
lol sounds crazy but ya neva kno !!! you eva seen da end of men in black?? i believe that !
alien entityfantastic four biggrin.gif

Also the way you talk, it doesnt seem typical of most people your age I would say.
so all ppl my age have to talk a certain way? nah.thats second time you stereotyped now
No, it isnt.As the first time was used out of context, by yourself, and this time, was also incorrectly used.If you must know, I was going to say you sound like a child not a full grown man, but I did not wish to insult you.

i reckon it was the cause of what the mayans worked out the cycle of the 12th planet named planet X by Nasa n really called nibiru which hit the planet causing the so called "big bang" which was really a more like comet hitting the earth which we are well due to happen. Like all planets it is on axis of rotation in a certain time period.The most f*cked up thing is the big bang explains nothing but it wiped out the dinosaurs who were apparently put on the planet by the reptilians to scare off any other visitors to earth from setting up civilisation while they were getting started building the system with the cannanites aka the caucasion man. The native man who was black and brown was trying to live in peace.