who made the big bang go off??

NORA BATTY

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon it was the cause of what the mayans worked out the cycle of the 12th planet named planet X by Nasa n really called nibiru which hit the planet causing the so called "big bang" which was really a more like comet hitting the earth which we are well due to happen. Like all planets it is on axis of rotation in a certain time priod.The most f*cked up thing is the big bang explains nothing but it wiped out the dinosaurs who were apparently put on the planet by the reptilians to scare off any other visitors to earth from setting up civilisation while they were getting started building the system with the cannanites aka the caucasion man. The native man who was black and brown was trying to live in peace.
lolyou been reading up on the internet? this is what you call reality? so you would believe anything you read on the net

Haven't read past the first page yet but...

whats wrong with it being by chancedo you know the odds to be talkin bout it being 'an off chance'?
Them Nas long "locations" eh?The fact is the odds are more in favour of the big bang then they are of the existance of god.its a shame people are biting.The very nature of "God" is worked out well, it is as such that you can always claim he is behind something.@ Jubez.YOu cannot DISPROVE God, because there is no proof that he exists.You have to PROVE something exists to disprove it in the first place.
My thoughts exactly. I've said this to so many people I've had discussions with.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."- Sir Stephen Henry Roberts (1901-1971)
Sick quote.

i swear he said most days not what you had today?bran flakessaladpastachicken sandwich fried eggs
but we cannot ask what came before the big bang what we can ask is how could a universe come into existence?
I'm unsure as to the purpose of this post, was that a question, or statement?
question.
but we cannot ask what came before the big bang what we can ask is how could a universe come into existence?
of course we can ask. perhaps before this universe there was another, it expands then comes back in on itself untill it is born again.
but there was no time, space or energy so how can another one exist? dont be so immature.

i swear he said most days not what you had today?bran flakessaladpastachicken sandwich fried eggs
question.
of course we can ask. perhaps before this universe there was another, it expands then comes back in on itself untill it is born again.
but there was no time, space or energy so how can another one exist? dont be so immature.
lmao me being immatureits the thoery of oscillationthe universe expands to its peak then decreases, its a perfectly viable theory.better than "DA BIG CLOUD MAN MADE DA MOWNTANS AND TREEZ AN TING IN LOIKE 7 DAIZ LULUL" Derp!

question.
Nothing said there was immature.You are asking the wrong qurstions to the wrong people.Do you really expect a bunch of teenagers to be able to competantly explain the theory of the creation of the universe?Tell me how God could come into existance?

Nothing said there was immature.You are asking the wrong qurstions to the wrong people.Do you really expect a bunch of teenagers to be able to competantly explain the theory of the creation of the universe?Tell me how God could come into existance?he was self existing. He always is and always will be.and stop being so patronising. There are clever teenagers. Just because they cant answer should we stop asking? science seeks to find answers.

Nothing said there was immature.You are asking the wrong qurstions to the wrong people.Do you really expect a bunch of teenagers to be able to competantly explain the theory of the creation of the universe?Tell me how God could come into existance?he was self existing. He always is and always will be.and stop being so patronising. There are clever teenagers. Just because they cant answer should we stop asking? science seeks to find answers.although i agree that there are smart teenagers like myself, i dont think you're asking in the right place. people here wanna talk about gash and uni and not working and chicken, not the philosophical aspects of how we came to be. although god certainly isnt the answer. too illogical. ill stick with science, a harsh but honest medium.kthxbai

question.
Nothing said there was immature.You are asking the wrong qurstions to the wrong people.Do you really expect a bunch of teenagers to be able to competantly explain the theory of the creation of the universe?Tell me how God could come into existance?
do Tell how he couldnt.

I'm not well versed in this, but isn't it something like an irregularity at the start of the universe with matter and antimatter? Something like an inbalance so we were created when we shouldn't have been because the antimatter should have immediately cancelled out the Matter and an energy bubble popped and this was meant to be the big bang.Or something like that

I'm not well versed in this, but isn't it something like an irregularity at the start of the universe with matter and antimatter? Something like an inbalance so we were created when we shouldn't have been because the antimatter should have immediately cancelled out the Matter and an energy bubble popped and this was meant to be the big bang.Or something like that
but there was no matter or antimatter so how could matter, time and space arise from the singularity?

i reckon it was the cause of what the mayans worked out the cycle of the 12th planet named planet X by Nasa n really called nibiru which hit the planet causing the so called "big bang" which was really a more like comet hitting the earth which we are well due to happen. Like all planets it is on axis of rotation in a certain time priod.The most f*cked up thing is the big bang explains nothing but it wiped out the dinosaurs who were apparently put on the planet by the reptilians to scare off any other visitors to earth from setting up civilisation while they were getting started building the system with the cannanites aka the caucasion man. The native man who was black and brown was trying to live in peace.
lolyou been reading up on the internet? this is what you call reality? so you would believe anything you read on the net
? yes the internet is an open source network just like books are an open source of information.its just information its wether its true or not that changes that.Reality is many things that would go beyond the perception of a mind that has been moulded as if you've been living in a cardboard box your whole life.Look into it.The mayans havnt lied as of yet.

do Tell how he couldnt.
A has been explained 100 times over, you cannot disprove the existance of something, you have to PROVE the existance of something.So as we are being asked baout the beggining of the Universe, I think it only fair that someone explains how god came into existance.and LOMDALDMALMFAO @ NOra calling something somene else has said Illogical.I'm sure this is all just bait, horrivle, drawn out bait.

I think the idea is that energy bubbles like the one our universe was "Created from" CAN just manifest, we're not talking like a building just appearing in the middle of your living room, on the particle level because of an inbalance in matter.You see because we have a lifespan as living creatures I think we just apply time to everything as a matter of quantifying it i.e If its happening now it has to have started at some time and it will end at some point in the future, but I don't think this really applys to the universe because it's a continuing cycle when you argue about its orignal creation, if God made the earth what made god, and who made them, and who made them forever and ever.So I don't think there ever was a start of the universe or will ever be an end. They say that when a stars life ends it turns supernova but if you look at it on a molecular level it hasn't really ended because whatever you can class as matter from it still exists in another form in space.

I think the idea is that energy bubbles like the one our universe was "Created from" CAN just manifest, we're not talking like a building just appearing in the middle of your living room, on the particle level because of an inbalance in matter.You see because we have a lifespan as living creatures I think we just apply time to everything as a matter of quantifying it i.e If its happening now it has to have started at some time and it will end at some point in the future, but I don't think this really applys to the universe because it's a continuing cycle when you argue about its orignal creation, if God made the earth what made god, and who made them, and who made them forever and ever.So I don't think there ever was a start of the universe or will ever be an end. They say that when a stars life ends it turns supernova but if you look at it on a molecular level it hasn't really ended because whatever you can class as matter from it still exists in another form in space.
yh bare guys trying to pinpoint the start of infinity on road,sh*t is looped up still,outside of our dimension of comprehension tbh

I like the question how could God come into existence. It is a very logical question if he supposedly started the big bang, or the creation of the earth.Why is always believers have to say tell me how he didn't, rather than answering the question.I think everyone should juts agree on th point absolutely no one knows, so pushing one side heavily is futile.

do Tell how he couldnt.
A has been explained 100 times over, you cannot disprove the existance of something, you have to PROVE the existance of something.So as we are being asked baout the beggining of the Universe, I think it only fair that someone explains how god came into existance.and LOMDALDMALMFAO @ NOra calling something somene else has said Illogical.I'm sure this is all just bait, horrivle, drawn out bait.
No you are wrong again. Firstly God simply IS. He IS the alpha and ohmega, we cannot ask what came before god or even who made god. He simply IS the beginning and the End. He IS omnipotent. He IS omnipresent and he IS omniscious but WE are obbviously not.
god simply IS.
I like the question how could God come into existence. It is a very logical question if he supposedly started the big bang, or the creation of the earth.Why is always believers have to say tell me how he didn't, rather than answering the question.I think everyone should juts agree on th point absolutely no one knows, so pushing one side heavily is futile.
no one know yeh but does that mean we should stop talking? nah.